Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Picked up some gummies at a local vape shop. 25mg. Took about an hour to kick in. And then - like a velvet sledgehammer - As good, maybe better than delta 9. A much cleaner high. Legs for days.

And completely legal (for now).

Grabbed some carts for tonight as well. How did I just find out about this? This stuff rocks!

Apparently there's a shipping ban coming in March.

How Some THC Is Legal — For Now
    Delta-8-THC — a less-potent cousin of famed Delta-9-THC — is legal enough to sell in most states. But how does it work? And will the DEA shut it down? -->>

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

These are the jewels I purchased. Lots of brands, but I vouch for this one. Woof!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Picked up some gummies at a local vape shop. 25mg. Took about an hour to kick in. And then - like a velvet sledgehammer - As good, maybe better than delta 9. A much cleaner high. Legs for days.

And completely legal (for now).

Grabbed some carts for tonight as well. How did I just find out about this? This stuff rocks!

Apparently there's a shipping ban coming in March.

How Some THC Is Legal — For Now
    Delta-8-THC — a less-potent cousin of famed Delta-9-THC — is legal enough to sell in most states. But how does it work? And will the DEA shut it down? -->>
    I was just made aware of this a couple of weeks ago and ordered some through the mail. From here...https://www.3chi.com/

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    interesting. i feel like this probably won't do to me since i smoke every day but once the weather clears up i'ma try to find some at the vape shop down the road

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man, I wish this things worked for me.

I miss having that lightweight tolerance.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    interesting. i feel like this probably won't do to me since i smoke every day but once the weather clears up i'ma try to find some at the vape shop down the road
    If you smoke as often as I do, they won't do . 25 mgs is nothing.

If you dab alot and have tolerance to it, edibles under a couple hundred mgs don't work, especially commercial stuff.

Just grab a stick of THC butter and overload it on some toast and hang on if you need a real edible kick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Worth a shot. There's lot of info out there on youtube & reddit: delta8 -->>
    I'm a weekend warrior, but there's also weedheads that getting it on.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It gets you pretty high but doesn’t last terribly long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was just made aware of this a couple of weeks ago and ordered some through the mail. From here...https://www.3chi.com/
    I picked up a couple of 3CHI carts from a vape shop, they've got a good rep. Glad I did, they worked for me.
    Heard good things about delta farms, too.
    Delta 8 might not cut the ice with wake-n-bake stoner edgelords, but as a casual user, I like it as well as Delta 9. !

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looked into this and was going to order some to see what the fuss is about. Ended up not doing it because I didn’t find the hassle worth it. By the time I was ready to check out, it ran me nearly 60 bucks and all I was getting was like 10 gummies. Lol

This stuff is only worth it if you come by it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can get them at manufacturer cost..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Looked into this and was going to order some to see what the fuss is about. Ended up not doing it because I didn’t find the hassle worth it. By the time I was ready to check out, it ran me nearly 60 bucks and all I was getting was like 10 gummies. Lol

This stuff is only worth it if you come by it.
    5 gummies for 20 bucks at the vape store. A lot cheaper online. Don't know where you're looking, but you're doing it wrong.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5 gummies for 20 bucks at the vape store. A lot cheaper online. Don't know where you're looking, but you're doing it wrong.
    Not really.

https://hometownherocbd.com/products...es-fruit-punch

Its just with the taxes plus shipping, it adds up which is why I said it’s better to just buy it in person yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not really.

https://hometownherocbd.com/products...es-fruit-punch

Its just with the taxes plus shipping, it adds up which is why I said it’s better to just buy it in person yourself.
    These guys are supposed to be good:
    Delta 8 THC Gummies by Snapdragon ->

These guys too:
    50 gummies for $70 (sale) -->>

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got two 400 mg packs of the ones I mentioned above for $59 I think.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you sure you didn’t just get those gummies that make you sleepy and relaxes you?

That's all Amazon has.

400mg seems like a lot to be selling Willy nilly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you sure you didn’t just get those gummies that make you sleepy and relaxes you?

That's all Amazon has.

400mg seems like a lot to be selling Willy nilly.
    They’ll get you high. I’ll take one about 8:30. It takes a couple of hours to kick in if I’ve eaten. I’ll start feeling good around 10:30 and watch a movie then fall asleep.

I don’t think you can get these through Amazon. I ordered direct.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's an IG account, that I won't mention, that will deliver you the real deal gummy's and more if you spend at least $40. Wild stuff but for me nothing works not even 1000mgs.

When I visited LA in 2019 I ate 600mgs one day and the next 470mgs; both amounts did absolutely nothing for me.

I suppose it works for some and not so much for others. Body chemistry is amazing even if you are one of the unfortunate ones.

That Delta8 stuff is weird. A friend of mine had dabs of it and it smelt funky like pinesole. If it works and it's not like the fake synthetic bs then more power to you!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There's an IG account, that I won't mention, that will deliver you the real deal gummy's and more if you spend at least $40. Wild stuff but for me nothing works not even 1000mgs.
    You know that when they sell gummies, numbers such as 1000mgs is the total amount of THC, right? Divide the total number of gummies with that number, and that's the amount of THC you are consuming per gummy.
    Example 100mgs divided by 10 gummies = 10mg per gummy
    Typical TCH gummies run around 5-10 mgs per gummy.
    If you took 1000mg of THC at one sitting or possibly even one day, it would "work" for you or anybody else. Work your way right into an emergency room that is.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know that when they sell gummies, numbers such as 1000mgs is the total amount of THC, right? Divide the total number of gummies with that number, and that's the amount of THC you are consuming per gummy.
    If you took 1000mg of THC at one sitting or possibly even one day, it would "work" for you or anybody else. Work your way right into an emergency room that is.
    Calf over here is addicted to crack so you begin to see his need to get such ridiculous dosage as a thousand milligram.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Calf over here is addicted to crack so you begin to see his need to get such ridiculous dosage as a thousand milligram.
    Average joint is 5mgs THC. Therefore, 1000mgs is 200 joints. "200 joints in one day - nope, didn't feel a thing."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're wrong on all levels... I ate a full 1000mgs/1g chocolate bar, I ate 600mgs/.6g of oil capsules, I ate 470mgs/.47g of oil capsules plus macrones... If that's not clear enough Idk what is.

I used to make strong edibles with my buttermaker, I ended up selling to a friend later on, back years ago. My body just doesn't process it like others do.

Not bragging but edibles don't work on me. I gave up on them. I wish it worked for me but whatever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're such a pathetic dumb bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Average joint is 5mgs THC. Therefore, 1000mgs is 200 joints. "200 joints in one day - nope, didn't feel a thing."
    Ever heard of Cheeba Chews? I ate that whole 100mgs(10 pieces at 10mgs/pc) which was the first thing I did when I got to LA in 2019. I proceeded to smoke a few blunts later that day with dabs on dabs... No effects from that lame Cheeba Chews bs.

More power to you that edibles work on you and at such low amounts like 10mgs/20mgs. I'm seriously jealous bro!

Thread Information