San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread of the year contender

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread of the year contender
    In a backwards sort of way. They might as well hand me my seventh MVP in a row now for triggering you soy boys so hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't pay any attention to that .
    well you do you. its how i keep track of conversations to know if somebody has responded to something, and in which thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an additional simple rule that will hide all posts from people you have on ignore:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "post_")])
    I think TSA was asking about it.
    Last edited by ElNono; 06-25-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an additional simple rule that will hide all posts from people you have on ignore:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li)
    Works like a charm.

Outright hides derp from existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you need it tailored to specific posters, it can be done as well, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need safe space (so badly).

I beat you guys to a pulp. It happens.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were always so mad that I stole your thunder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you need it tailored to specific posters, it can be done as well, tbh...
    Damn ElNoNo.

Derptacular's and thread's posts ITT have disappeared from my screen!

Not even a line that says they posted some crap and you ignored them.

Wow!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and thread's posts ITT have disappeared from my screen!

Wow!
    Sucks for you. You'll have to find someone else's leg to hump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:
    Thanks bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn ElNoNo.

Derptacular's and thread's posts ITT have disappeared from my screen!

Wow!
    Nothing of value was lost, tbh... At most you'll avoid having to scroll through the innumerable collapsed posts of angry derp crying how much he's not bothered by any of this and how he self-proclaimed the champion of the intertubes... basically, the usual re stuff.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing of value was lost, tbh... At most you'll avoid having to scroll through the innumerable collapsed posts of angry derp crying how much he's not bothered by any of this and how he self-proclaimed the champion of the intertubes... basically, the usual re stuff.
    You tried to take me on and you had a nervous breakdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:
    Only issue with this fix that I have found thus far is in our "My Profile" section where this code eliminates a few li elements in the far left hand menu due to "ignore" clause.

LOL I created a monster by asking you to make some plugins for vbulletin in php and whatnot. HAHAHA Either way thanks again bud!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only issue with this fix that I have found thus far is in our "My Profile" section where this code eliminates a few li elements in the far left hand menu due to "ignore" clause.

LOL I created a monster by asking you to make some plugins for vbulletin in php and whatnot. HAHAHA Either way thanks again bud!
    Try this one. I'm going to update my previous post with it as well.

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "post_")])
    This should only hide posts, and nothing else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should only hide posts, and nothing else.
    Works like a charm bud!

What languages do you usually work with exactly? I see this is nothing more than DOM html elements but what exactly do you work with? I am so interested in learning more programming and am recently diving into more complex subjects within Python rn. I mainly work fullstack bs with php/js but have ventured into desktop publishing in the past year.

I am always amazed by real programmers as yourself Nono. Anyhow, have a great day bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Works like a charm bud!

What languages do you usually work with exactly? I see this is nothing more than DOM html elements but what exactly do you work with? I am so interested in learning more programming and am recently diving into more complex subjects within Python rn. I mainly work fullstack bs with php/js but have ventured into desktop publishing in the past year.

I am always amazed by real programmers as yourself Nono. Anyhow, have a great day bro!
    The bulk of what I do is C++, C#, HLSL, some assembly here and there. Been curious about Rust, but haven't had the time yet.

I rarely do web stuff anymore. When I did, php and some js frameworks like jQuery or Angular did work out, but mostly out of familiarity with them.

This thing is just using xpath (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XPath), which is a handy XML query language. I've used in the past when handling XML docs via libxml.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, I am intrigued to see what the future holds when a few here can't literally give up Spurt(me and others) but say they're going to in this thread. Some here live off of the drama but without it what will those "some", and all their alts, do?

This is going to be interesting to say the least. I am just glad I don't have to sift through endless posts by those I'd rather not hear from ever again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bulk of what I do is C++, C#, HLSL, some assembly here and there. Been curious about Rust, but haven't had the time yet.

I rarely do web stuff anymore. When I did, php and some js frameworks like jQuery or Angular did work out, but mostly out of familiarity with them.

This thing is just using xpath (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XPath), which is a handy XML query language. I've used in the past when handling XML docs via libxml.
    Yeah I barely started reading up on ublock's syntax and realized quick it was xml but seeing how the only xml I have ever done was retrieval, like I do with csv files and the like, wasn't going to cut it unless I really read through the do entation.

I haven't looked into Rust at all yet but I see it referenced all over the internet so it must be gaining quite the traction.

Cool stuff Nono; wish I had your smarts bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, I am intrigued to see what the future holds when a few here can't literally give up Spurt(me and others) but say they're going to in this thread. Some here live off of the drama but without it what will those "some", and all their alts, do?

This is going to be interesting to say the least. I am just glad I don't have to sift through endless posts by those I'd rather not hear from ever again.
    damn, am i getting the axe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I barely started reading up on ublock's syntax and realized quick it was xml but seeing how the only xml I have ever done was retrieval, like I do with csv files and the like, wasn't going to cut it unless I really read through the do entation.

I haven't looked into Rust at all yet but I see it referenced all over the internet so it must be gaining quite the traction.

Cool stuff Nono; wish I had your smarts bro.
    bro, you do what makes you happy, that's where it's at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, am i getting the axe?
    I am contemplating everything at this point bud. I'm not so pro-censorship though so who knows. Sometimes I feel like you and I have a good discourse and other times I get annoyed by you; sometimes I'm just in a pissy mood is all.

Lol

Btw, there's only 3 people here I really don't care to ever hear from again and you're not on that list whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro, you do what makes you happy, that's where it's at.
    Indeed buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good on you! Now when someone calls you on your bull made up rants, you won't have an angry artery popping meltdown.

Thread Information