Post Count
    Good opportunity for Big Body tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Body it’s time for you to get a promotion also to Mr. Big Body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Body it’s time for you to get a promotion also to Mr. Big Body.
    Lol. I'll let the significant other know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever.
    1. Don't get hurt in these Grand Charade prep games.

2. As long as you are there, gain some improvements playing among the better players.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful what you wish for... It’s also where stars talk behind the scenes (aka collusion) to alter each other’s free agency plans...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful what you wish for... It’s also where stars talk behind the scenes (aka collusion) to alter each other’s free agency plans...
    Yes Keldon will help us recruit Bam, Beal, and Lillard to come to the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably means he’s gonna be benched for Forbes this coming season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably means he’s gonna be benched for Forbes this coming season
    It's hilarious watching Forbes crush the dreams of MIL due to his play in these finals. Dude just isn't an nba baller yet he has stuck around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing news for Keldon, but this could easily backfire.
    If they fail yet again due to Pop's incompetence, Keldon will get the label of Pop's favorite who was there only because he's a Spurs player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get DDR out of the way; let Keldon play his normal position; Keldon and the other young ones take off

I hope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to ou boy Keldon. But boy, is McGee the best big man they can get? Really the list of better big men are international players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to ou boy Keldon. But boy, is McGee the best big man they can get? Really the list of better big men are international players
    maybe with them losing folks at the last minute it was hard finding people available?

It also seems a few of the players are butt hurt they were not on the original team and select team from the couple of tweets and stuff circulating around the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US players are en led and most stars want to preserve themselves for future contracts. America has a selfish culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that a lot of the players already made plans with their off time and didn’t want to eat the cost and cause disappointment with their family and friends due to canceling plans.

it makes sense and doesn’t really have a lot to do with being selfish or anything like that. This whole ordeal is spur of the moment

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that a lot of the players already made plans with their off time and didn’t want to eat the cost and cause disappointment with their family and friends due to canceling plans.

it makes sense and doesn’t really have a lot to do with being selfish or anything like that. This whole ordeal is spur of the moment

100%. Especially when you consider lockdowns being lifted. Last year they couldn't do anything. Now they have an off-season to be with their family and do almost anything they want. Also, some stars are simply hurt or still competing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s freaking awesome for Keldon! Hopefully it leap frogs him into having an even better season next year! Honestly Javale maybe pretty useful with the fiba rules

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed. I think seeing the media reaction to Team USA' losses has probably turned off a lot of these guys from going since they know there is a lot of high pressure to win it all. You also have to factor in that Tokyo isn't going to be fun since they have created a bubble atmosphere down there where no fans are allowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s freaking awesome for Keldon! Hopefully it leap frogs him into having an even better season next year! Honestly Javale maybe pretty useful with the fiba rules
    On 2nd thought, that’s true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Keldon, but this isn't a good choice for Team USA. Playing with fire, & risking the gold medal by adding guys who aren't even in the top 25% of league players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole ordeal is spur of the moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Keldon, but this isn't a good choice for Team USA. Playing with fire, & risking the gold medal by adding guys who aren't even in the top 25% of league players.
    How many names would have gone through on the list of available American NBA players before you got to Keldon Johnson? KJ is a good player and this is an amazing opportunity for him, but he doesn't belong on that team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing news for Keldon, but this could easily backfire.
    If they fail yet again due to Pop's incompetence, Keldon will get the label of Pop's favorite who was there only because he's a Spurs player.
    It's already happening. lol This should be expected, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe with them losing folks at the last minute it was hard finding people available?

It also seems a few of the players are butt hurt they were not on the original team and select team from the couple of tweets and stuff circulating around the internet.
    Ja Morant. Tweeted something like “Didn’t call me then, don’t call me now.”.

Thread Information