Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be that much chocked if we loose tbh. After South Africa fiasco, French better be humble.
    dont worry

I think France's depth and experience will be the difference (yeah you have young players, but there is still experience in that group)

I think an area where Nigeria matches up well with France is athleticism (no racist)

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    dont worry

I think France's depth and experience will be the difference (yeah you have young players, but there is still experience in that group)

I think an area where Nigeria matches up well with France is athleticism (no racist)
    I agree with you but you know France like me... we are never far away from a France against a weaker team.

If somehow we could make it to the semi, I'd love a game against Brazil... that is typically a game France likes.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I agree with you but you know France like me... we are never far away from a France against a weaker team.

If somehow we could make it to the semi, I'd love a game against Brazil... that is typically a game France likes.
    Yes France has been owning Brazil's ass tbh

86, 98, 06

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Yes France has been owning Brazil's ass tbh

86, 98, 06
    that's the only France utility in football... mess with Brazil. Fortunately Brazil was the last one in 98, if we play them in quarter for instance, I'm sure we loose against Croatia in semi.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    that's the only France utility in football... mess with Brazil. Fortunately Brazil was the last one in 98, if we play them in quarter for instance, I'm sure we loose against Croatia in semi.
    But Thuram pushed defenders on both goals
    was rigged

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    The Algerians are the Mexicans of France? The hombres were vilifying the streets of Huntington Park out here in L.A.--not that anyone cares about HP that isn't brown of the Salvatrucha or Beanican style...

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    The real story is that Algerian fans wanted to celebrate, but the authorities didnt let them, which was seen (rightfully so) as discrimination

We are a very sensitive bunch (see: Zidane's headbutt)

I have French friends tbh .....et leur femmes que je fréquente évidemment (lol Bertrand Cantat)
    what about in Algeria? There was 2 deaths and people injured after the game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what about in Algeria? There was 2 deaths and people injured after the game.
    Yeah that sucks tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Brésil 2014 : avant le match de l'Algérie, Nice interdit « l'utilisation ostentatoire » de drapeaux étrangers

Le Monde.fr | 30.06.2014 à 13h30 • Mis à jour le 30.06.2014 à 17h53
    Abonnez-vous
    à partir de 1 €
    Réagir ClasserPartager facebook twitter google + linkedin pinterest

Le maire (UMP) de Nice, Christian Estrosi, a décidé, lundi 30 juin, de prendre un arrêté « interdisant l'utilisation ostentatoire de tous les drapeaux étrangers sur l'hypercentre » de la ville pendant la durée de la Coupe du monde de football et à quelques heures des matchs France-Nigeria et Algérie-Allemagne.

Cet arrêté s'étend jusqu'au dimanche 13 juillet et vise à « maintenir l'ordre et la tranquillité publique et éviter les débordements, comme ceux qui ont pu sedérouler dans la nuit du 26 au 27 juin [qualification de l'Algérie à l'issue du match contre la Russie] dans l'agglomération parisienne, dans la région lyonnaise, àMarseille et dans le Nord », explique-t-on à la mairie.
    « Depuis le début de la Coupe du monde, nous sommes malheureusement confrontés à des comportem

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Brésil 2014 : avant le match de l'Algérie, Nice interdit « l'utilisation ostentatoire » de drapeaux étrangers

Le Monde.fr | 30.06.2014 à 13h30 • Mis à jour le 30.06.2014 à 17h53
    Abonnez-vous
    à partir de 1 €
    Réagir ClasserPartager facebook twitter google + linkedin pinterest

[COLOR=#16212C][FONT=arial]Le maire (UMP) de Nice, Christian Estrosi, a décidé, lundi 30 juin, de prendre un arrêté « interdisant l'utilisation ostentatoire de tous les drapeaux étrangers sur l'hypercentre » de la ville pendant la durée de la Coupe du monde de football et à quelques heures des matchs France-Nigeria et Algérie-Allemagne.

Cet arrêté s'étend jusqu'au dimanche 13 juillet et vise à « maintenir l'ordre et la tranquillité publique et éviter les débordements, comme ceux qui ont pu sedérouler dans la nuit du 26 au 27 juin [qualification de l'Algérie à l'issue du match contre la Russie] dans l'agglomération parisienne, dans la région lyonnaise, àMarseille et dans le Nord », explique-t-on à la mairie.
    well Estrosi being close to the National Front type of philosophy, this is not a surprise unfortunately.
    I was pretty much in the celebrations in Paris (my office is 50 meters away from Place de l'Etoile and I got stuck there that night, so I went to take a look). It started quite joyfully, without any problems, fireworks, people chanting, walking up the streets towards Place de l'Etoile, etc. there were thousands of people, quite amazing! A little bit dangerous (for car drivers) but in the beginning there was really no violence. Then things started to change due to a handful of kids (a few dozens I would say). As it always do unfortunately (the riots after the PSG triophy celebration last yearwere much much worse)

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    The Algerians are the Mexicans of France? The hombres were vilifying the streets of Huntington Park out here in L.A.--not that anyone cares about HP that isn't brown of the Salvatrucha or Beanican style...
    pretty much this tbh add Marocco, Tunisia

point is 90% of the people just want to work and leave in peace... we are talking about a minority ing up things because they are uneducated and pretty much brainless

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Are there women in Algeria? Or do they just rape the French women

I have yet to see an Algerian fan without a penis. Ultimate Sausage fest culture

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Reich needing OT to beat the terrorists

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We didn't win

But let's celebrate anyway!

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Are there women in Algeria? Or do they just rape the French women

I have yet to see an Algerian fan without a penis. Ultimate Sausage fest culture
    truth bomb tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    car bombers dragged the Reich to OT which by itself deserves to earn them some credits tbh, even Poland and France couldn't survive that long under Reich's gunfire.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    car bombers dragged the Reich to OT which by itself deserves to earn them some credits tbh, even Poland and France couldn't survive that long under Reich's gunfire.
    the Krauts are a lazy bunch this year. They also struggled vs Mericu

if not for Portugal the Kraut booger eaters would be in same form as Argentina

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    we still won the games though. A win is a win and we've qualified, going on for the championship.

This thread is

Thread Information