Page 146 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 5177
    Rather have Morris start......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    williams, what a ing mental chimp. just runoutta bounds mang. offense looked aight. defense gon be their achilles heel. scandrick is awful
    Scandrick is their best corner and plays the hardest spot in the secondary.. He tweaked his hamstring, and it's his 1st game in over a year.. No way he fell off a cliff like that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez needs to get more involved too......
    Obviously Dak is comfortable with the short over the middle throws, they need to get Dez in motion and run some crossing routes. He's constantly running out routes and fades in the redzone

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Man it seemed like Dak had all the time in the world to survey his options. NYG did a better job against the run than I initially thought they would. Great game to watched from an unbiased perspective, really seemed like the Boys had it there for a second. As Eli looked like a mental midget there for quite a while. Dallas always seems to do a good job with OBJ. He was pretty much irrelevant outside of one large play most of the game until the TD drive. I'd like to see Zeke in space more, perhaps some screens, some quick outs etc.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    When the best player on a team is the place kicker there is a problem.

The Giants running the ball effectively when it counted the most was huge. Late in the game you got a run down D. There would have been no need for Terrence to use his brains. And again the inability to put the ball in the endzone...

Its the same season replayed in one game.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    It would have been a long FG, but still.. The most sickening part of the ending was not the bonehead play from Williams, but seeing that pussy Garrett pat him on the back like it's no big deal.. Jesus Christ can somebody on this team besides Dez get angry?
    Garrett got caught mouthing Mother ______ in the first Qrt if that helps any.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man it seemed like Dak had all the time in the world to survey his options. NYG did a better job against the run than I initially thought they would. Great game to watched from an unbiased perspective, really seemed like the Boys had it there for a second. As Eli looked like a mental midget there for quite a while. Dallas always seems to do a good job with OBJ. He was pretty much irrelevant outside of one large play most of the game until the TD drive. I'd like to see Zeke in space more, perhaps some screens, some quick outs etc.
    i don't think they ran anything screenwise except a few TE screens to witten, it had the wondering wtf they were thinking.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I kept screaming for them to run some wr screens for Dez but then I remembered who our coach and offensive coordinator was and saved my breath. I feel bad for Dez cuz he's one of the best receivers in the league and his coaching staff can't figure out how to get him the ball. This only happens in dallas.

Zeke missing so much time really showed too. The o line struggled with run block cuz NY stacked the box and we never adjusted.

D line is horrible and Brandon carr is still trash. I have us going 3-3 the first 6 games, which is realistic. After that t he schedule gets easy. We should go 7-3 to finish out the season.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I kept screaming for them to run some wr screens for Dez but then I remembered who our coach and offensive coordinator was and saved my breath. I feel bad for Dez cuz he's one of the best receivers in the league and his coaching staff can't figure out how to get him the ball. This only happens in dallas.

Zeke missing so much time really showed too. The o line struggled with run block cuz NY stacked the box and we never adjusted.

D line is horrible and Brandon carr is still trash. I have us going 3-3 the first 6 games, which is realistic. After that t he schedule gets easy. We should go 7-3 to finish out the season.
    I thought McClain had a pretty good game, but everyone else was garbage.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    division home game loss this early = behind the 8 ball, season over. Tank for top 5 pick, let dak get experience should be primary goal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    More of the same.. Losing close games in the final minutes.. I hate Stephen A. but I love seeing him on the Cowboys for being ing RE ED.. Jason Garrett may be an IVY leaguer, but dude is a ing pussy and the lack of accountability for anyones actions shows.. Terrence Williams needs to be benched in favor of Brice Butler, in practice and gameday for that re ed bull , but hey it's Jason Garrett, let's hug him and tell him it's ok to your team over on a drill we practice all the time. So sick of the coaching staff tbh, it's ing pathetic.

And as mentioned.. Scott Linehan's ty ass schemes and play calling need to be addressed. How can they not find a way to get Dez the god damn football?? Seriously?? 5 targets to Cole Beasley's 12?? And he drops 2 of them that could have been the difference in the game?? only Dallas would squander one of the best WR's in football.

division home game loss this early = behind the 8 ball, season over. Tank for top 5 pick, let dak get experience should be primary goal
    GTFOH here , you were just swearing the Giants "would not" come in to Dallas and win, and you claimed the Cowboys defense would be top ten in yards and takeaways. Not your new take is tank the season?

I thought McClain had a pretty good game, but everyone else was garbage.
    Yeah McClain played well.. I'm sure he would do much better if he had some help on the edges
    Last edited by DJR210; 09-12-2016 at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GTFOH here , you were just swearing the Giants "would not" come in to Dallas and win, and you claimed the Cowboys defense would be top ten in yards and takeaways. Not your new take is tank the season?
    Cowboys suck. Embrace it. They're not winning another championship, never ever.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys suck. Embrace it. They're not winning another championship, never ever.
    "12-4"
    "Giants will not come to Dallas and win"
    "top 10 defense"
    "top 10 in takeaways"
    Gui ude27

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "12-4"
    "Giants will not come to Dallas and win"
    "top 10 defense"
    "top 10 in takeaways"
    Gui ude27
    lolboys won't win with JJ, SJ or JG

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's one week, don't jump off the cliff yet. These first six weeks will be a test that's for sure, but reports are the Romo will be back sooner rather than later. You'll likely be a sub .500 team, but that's not a death knell in that division that's for sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's one week, don't jump off the cliff yet. These first six weeks will be a test that's for sure, but reports are the Romo will be back sooner rather than later. You'll likely be a sub .500 team, but that's not a death knell in that division that's for sure.
    7-9 or even 8-8 didn't make the playoffs or win the division even in last year's historically bad NFC East.

Rather score some high defense draft picks, lock up the line long term, and have a 12-4 Super Bowl winning season in fall/winter 2019

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict your guys looked terrible and were a play or two away from losing a much more embarrassing home game... how's Wilson's injury faring?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict your guys looked terrible and were a play or two away from losing a much more embarrassing home game... how's Wilson's injury faring?
    Carroll said he'll be fine. We win close games all the time, it's habitual. We won and that's all that matters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carroll said he'll be fine. We win close games all the time, it's habitual. We won and that's all that matters
    except for the one that mattered the very very ultimate most.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    except for the one that mattered the very very ultimate most.
    You sound like a bitter woman who just was broken up with

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a slant toward the middle in tight coverage on 2nd & goal from the 1

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    a slant toward the middle in tight coverage on 2nd & goal from the 1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A bitter bi-polar woman tbh

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    A bitter bi-polar woman tbh
    Pretty much. Nothing against the guy, I was actually trying to be optimistic and he got all emotional for whatever reason. I mean I get it, nobody likes when their team loses but it's week one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ..and you're just learning this? Pretty drastic turn in your outlook assuming you're legitimately jumping off after week 1

Pretty much. Nothing against the guy, I was actually trying to be optimistic and he got all emotional for whatever reason. I mean I get it, nobody likes when their team loses but it's week one.
    All my emotions with Dallas are long gone. I watch the games and enjoy seeing players develop, but I stopped expecting anything from them after Parcells left.. Dude's probably hitting the sauce early as too

Thread Information