Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crazy enough it's mostly bnsf who consider themselves smart posters. most greys tend to be homers imo which i prefer at least homers don't play both sides of the fence lol
    Homers are inherently dumb because they’re clouded by irrational thinking so that makes you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They built the 20 pt lead by going straight into patty. Not that Forbes would be better. It's just the facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not mad at all... just think we should of rested LMA and DeMar. They had no legs tonight.

Why would they rest when they have 2 days of rest after the game tonight..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was asking for trouble when he started Bertans at the 3.

Got the team off to a bad defensive start. Never could put out that fire.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I mean, seeing as you were literally waiting for the first loss, a week is a long time, a lot longer than you would have been hoping for at the beginning of the season.
    Yes, in Spurs calendar days, a week is a long time. I was hoping to pull it out against a relevant team with playoff aspirations and not against arguably one of the worst teams in the league. Nothing says "we can beat anybody sans GS" more than getting curbstomped at home and allowing 117 points on nearly 51% shooting to the worst scoring/shooting offense in the league, am I right???

Let's not act like the Spurs aren't lucky to be 6-3.

Chinook you're like the Danny Green of the forum. You have so much potential but you don't always live up to the hype. Every once in a while, you make a humdinger of a post and it's like Chinook with the swish and one! And then, out of nowhere, you say something like the Spurs can beat anyone not named GS and it's like damn, where did that airball come from? I just want you to know though, I'm still a fan.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 11-04-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homers are inherently dumb because they’re clouded by irrational thinking so that makes you...
    from what i can gather it's innocence and blind faith rather than hypocrisy... so that makes you.... but let's be real man, there's die hards and casuals. you can tell who the die hards are... they don't consider it just watching every game or having merchandise, or watching your whole life... I'm sure you know that. That's why you get these die hards come in after every game and say something cause the flakes run rampant after a loss. These diehards are just that. spin this how ever you want but it's facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that isn't why they loss.
    Sure it isn't. But, if your team is frustrating you all game long, the refs that have all that technology and specific rules at their disposal to make sure like that never happens - that's not a cherry on top. That's a dildo nuke in the buttcrack. We put ourselves in the situation, yet if the refereeing had been at the high level it's suppossed to be - well then.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should post more tbh can't say I've read a bad post yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Neither visual, nor statistical evidence favor your claim. Why don't you check out the defensive prodigies that are Patrick and Marco and what havoc they reign upon their own team's defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should post more tbh can't say I've read a bad post yet
    I can't believe I fell for your alt.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

No, Pop was asking for trouble when he signed Bertans to a contract.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it isn't. But, if your team is frustrating you all game long, the refs that have all that technology and specific rules at their disposal to make sure like that never happens - that's not a cherry on top. That's a dildo nuke in the buttcrack. We put ourselves in the situation, yet if the refereeing had been at the high level it's suppossed to be - well then.
    I get it. An yes it is frustrating.

I didn't take a look who the officiating crew was but hopefully much like the rest of the officiating crew across the league they have to review key items in games where they missed out on calls, how they can reduce those kinds of erros in future games, what adjustments from previous rule changes with current ones have the officiating crews slipping up, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Pop was asking for trouble when he signed Bertans to a contract.
    so we back to the whole we should've signed Anderson again pov

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what i can gather it's innocence and blind faith rather than hypocrisy... so that makes you.... but let's be real man, there's die hards and casuals. you can tell who the die hards are... they don't consider it just watching every game or having merchandise, or watching your whole life... I'm sure you know that. That's why you get these die hards come in after every game and say something cause the flakes run rampant after a loss. These diehards are just that. spin this how ever you want but it's facts.
    I’ve been a die hard since ‘94 and probably a homer about 15 of those years. I’ve stopped worshipping the ground these people walk because they’re fallible like the rest of us so I don’t walk around with a rag anymore. After a while , you’ve seen it all and you can guess accurately where things are headed and the state of the organization without tickling Pop’s taint . I’m sure the “flakes” here are as die hard as anybody here.

Point is that it’s dumb to judge how much fan is because they don’t line up with your way of seeing things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, almost beat the Warriors of the East, Orlando Magic!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    so we back to the whole we should've signed Anderson again pov
    We should have gone in a different direction entirely . I'm so tired of Pop trying to turn horrendous scrubs into mediocre scrubs while he calls that teaching. Anderson pound for pound is better than Bertans though I wouldn't touch him for the money he's getting from Memphis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been a die hard since ‘94 and probably a homer about 15 of those years. I’ve stopped worshipping the ground these people walk because they’re fallible like the rest of us so I don’t walk around with a rag anymore. After a while , you’ve seen it all and you can guess accurately where things are headed and the state of the organization without tickling Pop’s taint . I’m sure the “flakes” here are as die hard as anybody here.
    it is what is bro, just call it like i see it. I'm somewhere in between a die hard and a flake... spurstalk has kind of had that effect on me. it's like how social media affects the youth... you just get desensitized after awhile. But it's refreshing to see the innocence. reminds me of when i was younger. makes me want to believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this place in shambles now lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game grades. Lma d, dero b, bertans d, mills f, Forbes d, gasol b, cun b, belli c. Turtle A,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the Raptors are destroying the Lakers without Kawhi.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only saw the 1st quarter, but damn, LMA (and everyone else) was so bad at P&R D. LMA got in the way of his own guy and got out of the way of both offensive players. the buckets were automatic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The centerpiece Cunningham wasn’t much better tonight. Team might be in trouble if Gay has a bout of bursitis. But hopefully Gay not playing was precautionary like SA media says.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can’t rely on their defense like they’ve done in the past...

You add Aldridge struggles and inconsistencies with a 3rd scorer..Rudy and Beli aren’t good enough to be your “third” guy.

Long season and lots to work on and this isn’t the team we will see in the soring..

But man DeRozan is sure fun to watch

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to watch this. But Wingstop and Packers/Pats is good consolation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to watch this. But Wingstop and Packers/Pats is good consolation.
    Watched the highlights. Looks like a good game to miss.

Thread Information