Page 103 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And can not poop by him self with those big hands poor guy lol glade he is not here with danny bumb green anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only fans here are saying these kinds of things. No one on the raptors have had any complaints about Kawhi as a player or teammate. They're being taken seriously right now because Kawhi is there even though they're winning without him the fact he's on their team is why many are seeing them as finals bound.
    Cmon man of course they have no complaints right now. they are walking on eggs s this whole season. They have to. Unless they get clear info that he is definitely leaving, they can’t afford to say one negative word about him.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's posse looking smarter and smarter by the game. PATFO? Not so much.

Glad to see he has a team and coach that want to win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cmon man of course they have no complaints right now. they are walking on eggs s this whole season. They have to. Unless they get clear info that he is definitely leaving, they can’t afford to say one negative word about him.
    By why? They apparently don't need him. They should say what they feel and if he doesn't like it then let him walk. But there's also the chance they don't have any issues with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a league cancer.

His influence is already apparent with Fultz and Butler.

Still, his managment has complete control over him.

He is aa child in a mans body. Cant think for himself. Cant make decisions for himself.
    Don't see anyone else other then maybe skip bayless saying anything like this about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And can not poop by him self with those big hands poor guy lol glade he is not here with danny bumb green anymore
    Raptors are happy af to have them.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True

He's already showing signs of someone who doesn't plan or want to be there. His wife supposedly stayed in san diego instead of following her man. Doesn't want to answer friendly questions about xmas or about the city. Doesn't sit on the bench to support teammates. He has "sour partner" written all over him. He definitely has an at ude problem with the way he carries himself as a man dealing with his work ethic and his colleagues.

It's definitely goes to be interesting if kawhi pulls his resting shenanigans in the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook and Durant did just fine in OKC and that's a smaller market than San Antonio.
    They went there via draft, I really doubt they can get star players in FA.
    And I dont count Paul George as a star player, more like B class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since he is clearly one of the top 20 players in the league, this is with you, Sam Presti is one of the best at work and will always find a way to update his team. I would not be surprised if they got another star in the next two seasons, regardless of what people talk about, players love Westbrook (Durant just wanted the ring guaranteed)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling Kawhi deficient mentally then at the same time saying you hope he breaks his legs . Weren't you saying the same about Parker and wanting him to break his legs? And he was playing. Seek help
    Lets say apa is wrong, is Kawhi mentally efficient?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Well, according to HarlemHeat37 criteria for being a star, he was all NBA 4 times so that qualifies him for being an all star but not a superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since he is clearly one of the top 20 players in the league, this is with you, Sam Presti is one of the best at work and will always find a way to update his team. I would not be surprised if they got another star in the next two seasons, regardless of what people talk about, players love Westbrook (Durant just wanted the ring guaranteed)
    Where?
    Durant
    Gianis
    Curry
    Thompson
    Westbrook
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    AD
    KYRIE
    LMA
    Blake
    Harden
    CP3
    Ben Simmons
    Lillard
    Wall
    DeRozan
    Embiid
    KAT
    Lavine
    Butler

And lets forget Carmelos, Haywards, DWERTs, KLoves, George is in that league.
    And new kids like Tatum, Mitc , probably Kuzma.

Presti is doing terrible, got Carmelo who was a washed up guy, also played for a couple of years with rotation players just to end up with Raymond Felton, I really doubt he will get a decent piece who wants to waste time while WB steals the show to get some stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's going to be really hard to do with RW's supermax kicking in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True

He's already showing signs of someone who doesn't plan or want to be there. His wife supposedly stayed in san diego instead of following her man. Doesn't want to answer friendly questions about xmas or about the city. Doesn't sit on the bench to support teammates. He has "sour partner" written all over him. He definitely has an at ude problem with the way he carries himself as a man dealing with his work ethic and his colleagues.

It's definitely goes to be interesting if kawhi pulls his resting shenanigans in the playoffs...
    it's hilarious seeing the raptors fans on reddit thinking they have a chance of keeping kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where?
    Durant
    Gianis
    Curry
    Thompson
    Westbrook
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    AD
    KYRIE
    LMA
    Blake
    Harden
    CP3
    Ben Simmons
    Lillard
    Wall
    DeRozan
    Embiid
    KAT
    Lavine
    Butler

And lets forget Carmelos, Haywards, DWERTs, KLoves, George is in that league.
    And new kids like Tatum, Mitc , probably Kuzma.

Presti is doing terrible, got Carmelo who was a washed up guy, also played for a couple of years with rotation players just to end up with Raymond Felton, I really doubt he will get a decent piece who wants to waste time while WB steals the show to get some stats.
    Klay?Lavine?Wall?old CP3, Ben? no way, other guys like Derozan,Butler and Blake (I have not looked at the whole list, sure there are other debatable ones) are on the same general level (and preferably depending on what each one values)

the superstar level guys will clearly be better (Lebron, Kawhi, Durant, Giannis, Davis, Curry, Westbrook, Harden and Imo Joel), no guy out of that list is clearly "better" than Paul George

hilarious put Tatum there when except 3pt he does absolutely nothing at the level of Paul George

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO called their bluff and Kawhi showed his true colors..it wasn’t a coincidence that immediately when Pop suggested they were considering shutting him down..Kawhi shows up. He then tells the media etc that he’s close and pretty much gives the hint he’s coming back.

That time passes and Kawhi once again becomes shady and then comes the players only meeting. The BS surfaced and was reeking and the players and PATFO could all smell it. He gets called out by his peers and he folds and takes his ball home..again disappears from the team and stops showing up. Spud probably felt it was best because once he openly showed his I uncommitted ways it’s a distraction across the board.

IMO this all started in the off-season due to the super max contract extension. The group wanted the deal or agreement meanwhile Spurs wanted to wait and they had every right too. The SM isn’t a joke and isn’t something you cave into especially since there’s been “issues” with The Group that was reported by Michael C Wright...

So Kawhi pulled a Leveon Bell and decided I’m not playing or risking myself without the SM...and the war began. PATFO still somewhat believed in Kawhi the person but just not his posse intentions..they tried to give him the benefit of doubt etc but he took the side of his group.

The “trust” as reported was ultimately broken and something had to be done...Spurs could’ve made things really ugly but felt it would’nt be best for both parties and did what they could.

I also believe Kawhi never liked being in SA. Even though I’m sure he appreciates the development and the winning he experienced his money and brand was on his mind...he just couldn’t do anything due to the presence of Duncan and “culture” being around. Like he told Ramona Shelburne he knew he’d never get the benefit of the doubt due to Spurs reputation and him being an up and comer.

Spurs always showed their all in commitment to him...they halted when they sensed and realized he wasn’t as committed and unlike The Big 3 it was more about him and not the franchise..
    So he was faking the limp? And he was playing like garbage on purpose for the 9 games when it looked like he was clearly not himself yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's hilarious seeing the raptors fans on reddit thinking they have a chance of keeping kawhi
    Why would they want to keep him? I thought he was a cancer and everyone could see it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay?Lavine?Wall?old CP3, Ben? no way, other guys like Derozan,Butler and Blake (I have not looked at the whole list, sure there are other debatable ones) are on the same general level (and preferably depending on what each one values)

the superstar level guys will clearly be better (Lebron, Kawhi, Durant, Giannis, Davis, Curry, Westbrook, Harden and Imo Joel), no guy out of that list is clearly "better" than Paul George

hilarious put Tatum there when except 3pt he does absolutely nothing at the level of Paul George
    Old CP3 did more last season for his team than PG and has been relevant all his career, went down and Rockets lost the 2 games.
    Tatum is in the lets forget part, did the same than PG for his team, reach the EC finals.
    I think you missed last season playoffs if you think Tatum just makes 3s.
    PG failed to get to the finals with a stacked team, twice in a dead conference.

And nowadays plays second fiddle to WB, most beta move ever.
    So from having your own team, to beta.
    Whats his contribution? first round exit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cowherd went in on Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old CP3 did more last season for his team than PG and has been relevant all his career, went down and Rockets lost the 2 games.
    Tatum is in the lets forget part, did the same than PG for his team, reach the EC finals.

What does that really mean? it was traded, do you think he should go to another team just to be the "alpha" or something? look at the rest of the list you made, who did more than PG13 with the Pacers (one of the only times Lebron was "challenged" in the east)? his argument made no sense, but when you fill the list with guys like Lavine, Blake, Wall, Butler, KAT makes even less sense, none of these guys did anything, I could put Irving in there too but he actually won a le as b from one of the top five players in the sport's history so that means something (although PG13 is better as a basketball player)

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Speaking of Beta's, Why did you put DeRozen on that list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that really mean? it was traded, do you think he should go to another team just to be the "alpha" or something? look at the rest of the list you made, who did more than PG13 with the Pacers (one of the only times Lebron was "challenged" in the east)? his argument made no sense, but when you fill the list with guys like Lavine, Blake, Wall, Butler, KAT makes even less sense, none of these guys did anything, I could put Irving in there too but he actually won a le as b from one of the top five players in the sport's history so that means something (although PG13 is better as a basketball player)
    Had the chance to go to other teams, and he said he was fine in OKC, do you read the news? He re-signed with them.
    More? LMA and Kiwi went to the WCF, Harden and CP3, Horford Rozier and Tatum, WB & Durant, Lebron & Kyrie.
    Blake is not a superstar?

Now its about accomplishments? then nobody is a superstar unless championships happens.
    PG died after 2014, what are his accomplishments after that date? losing in the 1st round twice?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he was faking the limp? And he was playing like garbage on purpose for the 9 games when it looked like he was clearly not himself yet?

Where did I say he faked his injury??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Beta's, Why did you put DeRozen on that list?
    Because he is more than PG.
    DeRozan was no beta in Torontelo.
    Also, who is the alpha in SA now?
    There is none.
    When Spurs went to the WCF a couple years ago there was no alpha either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had the chance to go to other teams, and he said he was fine in OKC, do you read the news?
    why would not he be? I still do not understand what he did here that might seem weak or "beta" to you, the way you speak, it looks like he went to a team historically stacked with a proven championship core or formed a super team with friends to ac ulate rings (which is a weak at ude, but not as weak as the first quoted, obviously)

Blake is not a superstar?
    no

Thread Information