Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the last person who should talk about logic. You the biggest idiot the internet has ever seen. Somebody should give you an award for your stupidity
    ducks would like to have a word with you tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder who would win a 1 on 1 game between Timmy and Kobe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy...just post him up every time. I think Kobe beat bow wow 1 on 1 just like that

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right backatcha ya bag apologist for a rapist s of the earth human.
    Read the police interview after the rape.
    Kobe is a bag who's only ever been concerned about his BRAND
    Love for the game my ass,making 50 million dollars a year and trying to score as many points as possible sinking his entire franchise for half a decade???
    That half decade Laker show was truly a lowlight of modern NBA play and that's saying a lot.

GTFO with your bull idol worship

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/k...amined-041116/

Here's a link to the entire 57 page arrest interview..
    A truly sickening human piece of garbage.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/ko...terview?page=0

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a 57 page do ent, which you can read here, Bryant initially lied to police and said he never had sex with the woman. Instead of having sex, Bryant said the woman came into his hotel room so she could show him “where the bears come up to the window. I’m like bears ing walk up to this…”
    Really, that was his claim.
    Asked whether he kissed or hugged the woman, Bryant lied, “No,” he said. Asked if they had sex, Bryant lied once more, “No.”
    Caught in his lie and told that the woman was alleging he raped her, Bryant backtracked and asked if he could settle the case before the detectives have even told him what’s being alleged. “Is there any way I can settle this, whatever it is, I mean…”
    Detective: “Well, what do you mean by settle?”
    Kobe: “If my wife, if my wife found out that anybody made any type of allegations against me she would be infuriated…That’s all I care about…What she (the alleged victim) says, I don’t care about.”
    Confronted with more details that support the woman’s allegation that she was raped, Kobe abruptly changes his story, “Okay, so whatever, all right, um, but what if this scenario…”
    The detective finally says, “Just be straight up, we’re not going to tell your wife or anything. Did you have sexual intercourse with her?”
    At this point Bryant acknowledges he slept with her and says it was “totally consensual.” What follows is a meandering description of the sex acts, which Bryant says lasted five minutes and featured him grabbing her by the throat and entering from behind. As evidence of the fact that he enjoys this position, Bryant gave investigators another woman he slept with, named Mic e, and said she could testify to his liking this position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Sunday - A player has scored at least 50: (Sunday) Damian Lillard 50 PTS, (Monday) Eric Gordon 50 PTS, (Tuesday) Khris Middleton 51 PTS and counting while Beal is currently at 47 in the same game. #MambaMentality

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They played 2-on-1 in ‘03 & Timmay sent his ass home in tears

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just saw an interview with Jerry West and he confirmed what I've told people for a long time. Kobe sent word through his agent, Arm Tellem, that he was intent on paying in LA. I've had people argue with me for years who insisted that Charlotte really wanted Vlade Divac, and that's why the trade happened.
    He even threatened to go play in Europe if someone else drafted him. They arranged some fake missed workouts, started rumors about his intention to only play in LA, etc. But in the end, they let Charlotte know that it was either Divac or nothing.
    West talked about the workouts. He also talked about using Kobe as an incentive to get Shaq to come. He was quick to say that there were no early conversations, but he made it clear that he knew that Kobe was coming to the Lakers before draft night.

Years ago we were at a corporate event and I got a chance to sit next to his dad in the skybox. He basically said that Kobe wasn't ever going to play for anybody else. That's no disrespect to Kobe - he was smart enough to know what LA would do for his career. But that story that the Lakers somehow found a hidden treasure was always bull .

Enough of that. West also told how he called up Michael Cooper to come guard Kobe in a workout. And a 17 year-old Kobe just destroyed Cooper to the point that West just said, "Enough" and ended it. 17 years old. SMDH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting this.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe THE GOAT Bryant, may you rest easy in the Godly heaven hands

KB24 KB8 Black Mamba mentality 4 lyfe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This scenario with Fox is the worst example of the social media era -- and I can't even imagine if Vanessa had the TMZ app on her phone and/or started getting calls or people knocking at the house crying. Thankfully it was reported she was told by Kobe's manager prior to the TMZ news hitting.

Also - if you report on death in the news and you are wrong, you and your company's media credentials should be revoked forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Years ago we were at a corporate event and I got a chance to sit next to his dad in the skybox. He basically said that Kobe wasn't ever going to play for anybody else.

Just thinking about that game and now. That was early 2013, so the Spurs were still good. They had something like a 15 point lead on the Lakers midway through the 4th and then nearly pissed it away. When it started getting close, Stephen Jackson got his dumb ass ejected and gave the Lakers 2 free points on the technical FT's. Kobe put up a bunch of points, but the Lakers had some nobody who went off for a career night. Thinking about it, I realized it felt pretty much the same as a bunch of the game this year. The difference is, back then we had confidence the Spurs could hold on. Manu made a 3 in the last minute, and Kobe missed a 3 at the end of regulation that would have either tied it or won the game. It was nice to have a Danny Green on the team to defend shots like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This scenario with Fox is the worst example of the social media era -- and I can't even imagine if Vanessa had the TMZ app on her phone and/or started getting calls or people knocking at the house crying. Thankfully it was reported she was told by Kobe's manager prior to the TMZ news hitting.

Also - if you report on death in the news and you are wrong, you and your company's media credentials should be revoked forever.

That was a terrible story. All I could think was that somebody somewhere must have gotten a bunch of clicks by starting that fake story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They played 2-on-1 in ‘03 & Timmay sent his ass home in tears
    I bet Timmy would win today tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I bet Timmy would win today tbh.
    Kirby would have ghosted if Timmay challenged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They better be watching him. Dude was already depressed for whatever reason. Can't imagine what his mind is like now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn RIP Kobe

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I watched a video of the audio of the choppers final moments till the thump sound. You could see the hills and fog in the back and sadly the pilot likely just flew into the hill due to poor visibility and there was nothing wrong mechanically, so tragic. In no way should that chopper have been in the air in that fog around those hills, no way. What makes this sadder is that common sense here could have saved 9 lives. I saw a car once right in front of me ride into a ditch in heavy dense fog, that was a car. This was a helicopter around hills in dense fog. So, so, sad.

If anything positive comes out of this is for pilots of helicopters to take foggy conditions seriously especially if going near hills or mountains and avoid it till safe to fly. It can save lives so this doesn't happen again. Even if you have somewhere to be badly like Kobe did that day, just wait.
    Last edited by Chillen; 01-30-2020 at 03:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't love to fly and I only fly commercial - I've seen too many situations like what happened on Sunday. I understand the desire to avoid that horrible LA traffic and having the means to do it like Kobe is great. Unfortunately, one bad day and you are literally finished. It can happen on a commercial flight as well, but you do have a lot more safety features available. Helos also have the aerodynamics of a rock when you have engine trouble. The Kobe situation reminds me of the Stevie Ray Vaughn accident back in the early 1990s. Foggy weather combined with a sense of urgency on a schedule is a dangerous brew.

A neighborhood family where I live lost a teen-aged child in a small plane crash last year. It was devastating. While I was not a huge fan of Kobe due to how he carried himself and made some really poor personal decisions (and yes I'm a Spurs supporter too). Still, I acknowledge that he was one of the best. His determination and work ethic was outstanding. His family and the other families impacted by this accident are really hurting right now. Getting a chance to smell the roses in life is a valuable gift, and Kobe had decades of that ahead of him. It's sad.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 01-30-2020 at 07:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebrons comments about Kobe's death are so egotistical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebrons comments about Kobe's death are so egotistical
    it's well-known that lebron is a s bag POS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough situation for the other families too, man. Can you imagine your world being turned upside down and you being nothing but a footnote? The Altobellis for example, both parents and a daughter gone. Two children left to live with that the rest of their lives and noone gives a . Every year from here on out Kobe and Gigi will be remembered on that date with very little mention of their own losses.

It's noone's fault that Kobe was such an icon but man that's gotta suck for them. Same for the families of the other victims.
    99.9% of us will leave the world that way....unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    99.9% of us will leave the world that way....unfortunately.
    Sure, but most of us won't die alongside a global icon like Kobe. Every year, on that day millions will remember the accident but only to mourn/celebrate Kobe and Gigi. Every other victim will be an afterthought. That will be tougher for the families than just an average death, imo.

Thread Information