Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “...HE NOT EDUMECATED...DATS ALL DAT MATTERS....ATDAENDUDADAY...etc”

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LaBroom is a high school graduate / he of course knows all
    I thought he did too, but its strange how apparently he and pretty much all of the other outspoken NBA athletes seem to all simultaneously know nothing about a global human rights issue. must be a coincidence imho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why they asking Lebron these questions. Ask the best player in the world. Kawahi. He’s the face of the nba lol

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron sooo badly wanted to call Morey ignorant. Blacks love to use that term (incorrectly)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To Lebron:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look MAGA dude, I've visited China and climbed the Great Wall with my family. China has cities with more people in it than the state of Texas. 3rd world? You are showing your ignorance. Delete your post son.
    That's the funny thing with political partisans like you, seeing everything through the perspective that suits you, i.e "white privilege", "MAGA idiots".

I am not American, I don't even live in the US right now, I know that lack of democracy and freedom are the two main elements that keep most of the world underdeveloped as they toil under dictatorships. So yes, it irritates me a lot when people are praised as visionaries because they speak up about "third bathrooms" and they can't say a word about oppressive governments.

And yes, 99.9% of the world would give everything to have the rights and protections that American citizens enjoy. All your talk about "white privilege" etc., seems like pouting from people who have everything and don't know anything about what fighting for basic freedom and rights looks like.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The future is China and I am sad to say relatively new ideals such as freedom & democracy will fade over time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wonton Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the funny thing with political partisans like you, seeing everything through the perspective that suits you, i.e "white privilege", "MAGA idiots".

I am not American, I don't even live in the US right now, I know that lack of democracy and freedom are the two main elements that keep most of the world underdeveloped as they toil under dictatorships. So yes, it irritates me a lot when people are praised as visionaries because they speak up about "third bathrooms" and they can't say a word about oppressive governments.

And yes, 99.9% of the world would give everything to have the rights and protections that American citizens enjoy. All your talk about "white privilege" etc., seems like pouting from people who have everything and don't know anything about what fighting for basic freedom and rights looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh ... get internet curbstomped, LkrFan

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron sooo badly wanted to call Morey ignorant. Blacks love to use that term (incorrectly)
    LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not pouting, it's just social progression. Once you get over one hurdle, it's on to the next one. Last I checked, America isn't a utopia, so we can't be content just because we have "basic human rights." Your attempt to trivialize white privilege by comparing it to the struggle for basic human rights is disingenuous.

I agree with the other point though. All of that "more than an athlete" talk is ringing pretty hollow now. Welcome to the world of relatively unbridled capitalism, where members of the richest, "most powerful" country on earth can't decry totalitarianism when it comes from its largest business partner, lest their bottom line take a hit

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's not pouting, it's just social progression. Once you get over one hurdle, it's on to the next one. Last I checked, America isn't a utopia, so we can't be content just because we have "basic human rights." Your attempt to trivialize white privilege by comparing it to the struggle for basic human rights is disingenuous.

I agree with the other point though. All of that "more than an athlete" talk is ringing pretty hollow now. Welcome to the world of relatively unbridled capitalism, where members of the richest, "most powerful" country on earth can't decry totalitarianism when it comes from its largest business partner, lest their bottom line take a hit
    "Progress" is subjective

Society/culture aren't lateral like a video game. Each change has a direct effect good/bad on others. But it does start to resemble a lateral line when viewed thru the lens of specific demographics and that is ultimately what I think the SJW movement in America is starting to resemble. Focus thru a few select groups.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh ... get internet curbstomped, LkrFan
    Wut?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron agrees to shut up and dribble when it comes to China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron holds a lifetime deal valued at $1 billion with sports retail giant Nike, which saw its sales in China surge 27 percent to nearly $1.7 billion in its most recent fiscal quarter alone. James’ signature sneaker line is one of Nike’s most prominent offerings.

James’ standing in China could also impact the future efforts of his media production company, SpringHill Entertainment. The firm is producing “Space Jam 2,” the highly anticipated sequel to NBA legend Michael Jordan’s original film, which will seek a massive return from Chinese audiences.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If y’all mother ers had all that money on the line y’all would do the same . But since it’s him and he’s black y’all wanna act so mighty and courageous lol social media really s with people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If y’all mother ers had all that money on the line y’all would do the same . But since it’s him and he’s black y’all wanna act so mighty and courageous lol social media really s with people
    Well in this case they should just STFU and stop pretending they are social justice warriors

Nothing wrong with protecting your money but do it like Mike

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well in this case they should just STFU and stop pretending they are social justice warriors

Nothing wrong with protecting your money but do it like Mike

true you’re right. Lebron do be trying to do too much with all that political talk . It’s obvious he made a mistake but it’s stupid to see everyone act like they care so much when In reality it’s all for clicks and views

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the race card in 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James wanted LA spotlight. He got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up you post Lebron mother er. Go back and your mother some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut up you post Lebron mother er. Go back and your mother some more.
    wassup brotha.

Thread Information