• Grizllies in 6

2 4.65%
  • Grizllies in 7

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This had Game 7 written all over it. If your scrubs keep showing up they have a solid chance to pull this series out. Conley is just in another world right now.
    Yep..Only way this doesn't go 7 is if Kawhi put us on his back and complete the unfinished business from Game 4..Close out road games are usually won by your star players in " it" mode..This one felt like how we won Game 5 vs the Mavs in 2014-- an unconvincing performance that didn't completely crush the opponent spirits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not confident with away games, what are everyones stats for away vs home games? I know mills and ginoboli don't contribute away games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did I say about that pos patty mills, on the bench always celebrating like the he is so he can get minutes for motivating players

yet comes on the court, hero mode to chuck...yet scores all these baskets for the grizzlies cause he plays no defense and stupid turnovers...fkn cant even hold a fkn lead with this pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol marc gasol is a wank, takes off balance shots due to himself with no contact and refs buy t hat ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive counted patty giving up 12pts...keep it up kent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol why does vc get away with grabbing and , I thought theres no handcheck rules...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol why does vc get away with grabbing and , I thought theres no handcheck rules...
    Mods needs to start giving you privilages upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs didn't adjusted to physical play, got out muscled down low, didn't bother crash the boards

but when they did crash the boards, things open up for them....

for the spurs to continue advancing, lasoft needs to play more aggressive not settling for soft jumpers, but attacking down low...

that start 4th quarter was a load of bull , spurs already in foul trouble with 8minutes to play, yet the grizz didn't capitalize on it when they were in the freebie penalty...9fta vs 1fta for the spurs, yet that final 2minutes spurs step up big...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs didn't adjusted to physical play, got out muscled down low, didn't bother crash the boards

but when they did crash the boards, things open up for them....

for the spurs to continue advancing, lasoft needs to play more aggressive not settling for soft jumpers, but attacking down low...

that start 4th quarter was a load of bull , spurs already in foul trouble with 8minutes to play, yet the grizz didn't capitalize on it when they were in the freebie penalty...9fta vs 1fta for the spurs, yet that final 2minutes spurs step up big...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody hook my TDMVPDPOY with an upstair pass. It's sad to watch him all alone talking to himself here, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody hook my TDMVPDPOY with an upstair pass. It's sad to watch him all alone talking to himself here, tbh.
    This ban of his is ridiculous. Dude s more truth than 90% of posters upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly would if I have more than one account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH..

All while in' ty posters who are not spursfans like Johnnymax are allowed to spam it with re ed threads..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no no keep tdmvpdpoy in the nba forum

Thread Information