keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have many accusations on this board concerning Obama's associations with less than desirable folks. I keep asking people to prove what they are accusing Obama of and they run from the challenge. So here you go. Here is the thread for you to post your proof Obama is lying... if you have no proof then shut the up on every other thread about his associations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. So now you can't post baseless accusations about his associations on Spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was interesting last night to see someone on Foxnews suggest that Hannity had ties to an anti-semite (someone who appeared on his show) and that Hannity was an anti-semite by association.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was interesting last night to see someone on Foxnews suggest that Hannity had ties to an anti-semite (someone who appeared on his show) and that Hannity was an anti-semite by association.
    Robert Gibbs. He's an Obama spokesman and he absolutely OWNED Hannity. It was awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I saw that. It's on youtube as everything else is. It was Obama's campaign manager Gibbs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hannity spent about 10 minutes after the fact defending himslef from the guilt by association game. Of course he never allows for anyone to defend themselves when he plays the same game. He is the BIGGEST hypocrite on TV.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a handy reference on who Gibbs was referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ma....S._politician)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have many accusations on this board concerning Obama's associations with less than desirable folks. I keep asking people to prove what they are accusing Obama of and they run from the challenge. So here you go. Here is the thread for you to post your proof Obama is lying... if you have no proof then shut the up on every other thread about his associations.
    The Republicans have had some desperate attempts in this election but that one might take the cake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he interviewed an anti-semite.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Nice going George.

Two threads with nearly the same le, when an Obama/Ayres thread already exists...

Thread overload! I'm sorry my reasons given in the original thread don't meet your satifaction.

My last post here... Bye... You lib s have a nice cluster- .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice going George.

Two threads with nearly the same le, when an Obama/Ayres thread already exists...

Thread overload! I'm sorry my reasons given in the original thread don't meet your satifaction.

My last post here... Bye... You lib s have a nice cluster- .
    In other words you have no proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. So now you can't post baseless accusations about his associations on Spurstalk.
    I was referring to the double thread

At this point, it doesn't matter if they are BFF. No one is listening.

Thread Information