My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^
    Zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a roster comprised of TOSBs and overpriced role players; even Carlisle can't do anything about it if Dirk is breaking down the same way Timmy did..

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a roster comprised of TOSBs and overpriced role players; even Carlisle can't do anything about it if Dirk is breaking down the same way Timmy did..
    Don't fret, Kirk is white & Timmy is sexual. Like Timmy, Kirk won't be disturbed either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mavs might just need to face the facts by the end of this month and simply tank the season, TBH..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tank

tank

tank

tank

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, maybe this team just sucks. Oh well. Still got 2011 After they rang, I honestly stopped giving a . But so did Mark Cuban.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't fret, Kirk is white & Timmy is sexual. Like Timmy, Kirk won't be disturbed either.
    Why did the Lakers tank to avoid Boston in 86?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did the Lakers tank to avoid Boston in 86?
    Kirk...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, maybe this team just sucks. Oh well. Still got 2011 After they rang, I honestly stopped giving a . But so did Mark Cuban.
    Sweet talking DeAndre says otherwise.
    Real talk, Cubes gambled Mavs had turned the corner ...
    He had some of the best analytical staffs, best medicine staffs and a top flight superstar ...but ..
    As great as Dirk is he couldn't draw in guys to sign in Dallas and with everyone having $ as great a city as Dallas and DFW is the guys he was targeting chose L.A .C, Houston etc.
    I stI'll don't give a if it was lighting in a bottle ...Mavs should have defended their chip ...because it's ing hard just to win one ...but sucker Cubes was greedy should have developed a homegrown star like Spurs did with Kiwi (and Parker and Manu)for Duncan Lakers did with Kobe for Shaq ...
    Dirk been there 18 years and his best teammates have been injury prone retreats like big Daddy Tyson/Chandler Parsons or over the hill PGs like Kidd or Dwill...only exceptions...
    Nash Finley and maybe JET ...but they let Nash walk ...he was thein own homegrown star and he punted. Again Cubes outsmarted himself refusing to gamble on his bad back but later on paying big money on Parsons knee and Matthews Achilles
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-06-2016 at 08:08 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I freely admit I hate Cubes ...
    But I live here in DFW have been here 6 plus years almost 7
    Carlisle is a great coach and Cubes can be a great owner if he would stop trying to show his brains and close his ing mouth.
    I prefer the Mavs be good because I can see more of their games than any other team ..but Dirks days are ending and mavs have no young star to hand the keys to. It's sad Dirk deserves better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet talking DeAndre says otherwise.
    Real talk, Cubes gambled Mavs had turned the corner ...
    He had some of the best analytical staffs, best medicine staffs and a top flight superstar ...but ..
    As great as Dirk is he couldn't draw in guys to sign in Dallas and with everyone having $ as great a city as Dallas and DFW is the guys he was targeting chose L.A .C, Houston etc.
    I stI'll don't give a if it was lighting in a bottle ...Mavs should have defended their chip ...because it's ing hard just to win one ...but sucker Cubes was greedy should have developed a homegrown star like Spurs did with Kiwi (and Parker and Manu)for Duncan Lakers did with Kobe for Shaq ...
    Dirk been there 18 years and his best teammates have been injury prone retreats like big Daddy Tyson/Chandler Parsons or over the hill PGs like Kidd or Dwill...only exceptions...
    Nash Finley and maybe JET ...but they let Nash walk ...he was thein own homegrown star and he punted. Again Cubes outsmarted himself refusing to gamble on his bad back but paying big money on Parsons knee and Matthews Achilles
    And yet, you keep hearing "Dirk & RC" don't want any part of tanking..duh.. what is the plan here? keep spinning the wheel for another two seasons as--at best-- a 1st round fodder team? When it became clear that no marquee FA was coming to town around 2012-2013, they should have dipped in the lottery for a couple of high picks that would have come in handy as building blocks for the future in 2017..Every non-Spurs team in the league have done it in the last 20 years...post Dirk, Carlisle is basically their only asset and he isn't somebody who is known for his developmental prowess when it comes to young players..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant even use dirk as a spot up shooter?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think it's been said before but they shouldn't have let Tyson Chandler walk.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Cubes recognized a fluke championship when he saw it, and so did mavfan...eventually..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Non-issue.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh, you'd be way better off if Cuban actually did stop giving a . Instead, he saw 2011 as his big chance to show how much of a genius he is, blew up the team and now spends his summers getting cucked in public by every free agent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Tbh, you'd be way better off if Cuban actually did stop giving a . Instead, he saw 2011 as his big chance to show how much of a genius he is, blew up the team and now spends his summers getting cucked in public by every free agent.

Its not Cubes fault, he don't know how to build a championship team, he fluked into that le, by randomly adding pieces and going over luxury tax in the previous 10 years, Dirk was a choker before and since. Getting hot 15 games or so during that run doesn't change NaziDirks overall body of work. I mean, look at Warriors first championship run, all the injuries to their opponents had more to do with it than anything, and dumbasses in Warriors FO didn't want to fork out the cash and keep pieces and chemistry together for another legit run.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They can't do a proper tank and rebuild with young draft picks because Dirk doesn't want to play on a rebuilding team, and it's important for all parties involved for Dirk to retire as a Mav instead of ring chase with another team. So that limits their team-building strategies - hence the striking out on FAs every summer because it's hard to sell guys on an aging Dirk + a bunch of role players. I will say that completely eschewing the draft for years has really caught up to them - they could've had Giannis. Meanwhile the Spurs were wiling to part with George Hill to get Kawhi Leonard.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    After Barnes was complete doo-doo in the preseason, who would've guessed he'd be the least of this team's worries so far?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was seriously like the worst game of basketball ever. Like what the .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it's important for all parties involved for Dirk to retire as a Mav instead of ring chase with another team
    Why? I still don't get this part at all. I understand if Dirk would prefer to stay, I understand everyone wanting him to stay....I don't understand this determination to make it happen. It's obvious that Dirk sticking around is hurting this team long term, short term, in basically every way but ticket sales. It's not important, it's selfish and stupid. Cuban and Dirk would rather appease their own personal feelings than do what's best for the franchise. Nothing smart or honorable about that. If you want to be sentimental, go buy a puppy. I'd rather they get back to winning tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad to see Barnes striving. He was all world coming out of HS ...
    Good but not great with UNC ...
    I wanted him on LAkers but not at max ...
    But Harlem etc been sitting on him and he at least proving he was a better signing than Parsons who he replaced ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-07-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Thread Information