Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    disney.

sony: put the future spider man films in the hands of who was involved with into the spider verse. i am not a comic book fan since i'm not a teenager anymore but that movie was really refreshing and took risks.

instead of rebooting, the current spider man could reference the avenger stuff as being in his original universe. now he's somewhere(s) else.

DO NOT merge this spider man with the venom movie. have never seen it and never will but it looks ty af.

sony owns the best villains playing with universes means other (better) venoms.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They're going to have to come with something really special for me to have even a smidge of interest tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They'll likely just merge Venom and Holland Spiderman. They won't contradict, but just ignore the MCU stuff. It'll be bland as .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They'll likely just merge Venom and Holland Spiderman. They won't contradict, but just ignore the MCU stuff. It'll be bland as .
    It wasn't before so why would that change now? Because Sony is not Marvel Studios?

Sony made Spider Man work first way back in like 2002.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    As much as I like the MCU, let’s not act they do everything right and that Sony s everything up

Kevin Feige fans are worse than MJ fans

Raimi’s Spiderman movies were great

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    As much as I like the MCU, let’s not act they do everything right and that Sony s everything up

66.6% of them, at least

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    What is a "spider man"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i tend to agree.

sony should really recognize the success of of spider verse and listen to what those creatives have to say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    66.6% of them, at least

haven't seen them since i was younger but wow... just realized that series was like batman... first raimi / nolan was good, second was really good. third was awful.

(nolan > raimi obviously)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What is a "spider man"
    you are too cool for school bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It wasn't before so why would that change now? Because Sony is not Marvel Studios?

Sony made Spider Man work first way back in like 2002.
    Because we've already had five non-Marvel Spiderman films, not counting Spiderverse. I don't mean to say that they weren't any good, some were very good... I'm just not interested in seeing more of them, epecially if Venom is any indicator of what we have to look forward to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also to add... I kind of like the Spiderverse ideas, bringing in Maguire and Garfield. I'd rather see them do something creative than just a Venom merger.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also to add... I kind of like the Spiderverse ideas, bringing in Maguire and Garfield. I'd rather see them do something creative than just a Venom merger.
    Meh I'd rather see a standalone film about Spider Man than watch another Marvel made movie that will require you to watch like 10 other movies just to keep up with the story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meh I'd rather see a standalone film about Spider Man than watch another Marvel made movie that will require you to watch like 10 other movies just to keep up with the story.
    Fair point. I'm just not interested in seeing a different actor in the same suit battle the same old tired villains another time. Sony has the opportunity to do something different here... they won't though.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    OP is a got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    66.6% of them, at least
    The 3rd wasn’t Raimi’s IIRC
    Or they didn’t let him do his thing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The Raimi trilogy is borderline unwatchable imo. I'm curious as to why you like them.

Thought Franko's acting was comically bad, McGuire was stiff as a board, only Dunst was serviceable. Spiderman 1 was boring with an odd costume design for the Green Goblin,

2 was a lot better but that was because the Doc Oc- Spider-Man fight scenes still holdup.

Spider-Man 3 is on par with Venom as worst Marvel movie of the 2000s. Sony really ed up Venom, just a brutal watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The 3rd wasn’t Raimi’s IIRC
    Or they didn’t let him do his thing
    Yeah I’ve read about that too. But nobody forced him to make “that scene” with Parker on the street

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Raimi trilogy is borderline unwatchable imo. I'm curious as to why you like them.

Thought Franko's acting was comically bad, McGuire was stiff as a board, only Dunst was serviceable. Spiderman 1 was boring with an odd costume design for the Green Goblin,

2 was a lot better but that was because the Doc Oc- Spider-Man fight scenes still holdup.

Spider-Man 3 is on par with Venom as worst Marvel movie of the 2000s. Sony really ed up Venom, just a brutal watch.
    Dunst's wet s in spiderman 1 was dope

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Ironically enough, you disliked what worked for the first two movies and liked what didn't.

Kirsten Dunst was a boring Jane and for the most part didn't do a thing of significance in the trilogy.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dunst's wet s in spiderman 1 was dope
    All I remember from her was that they had to whitened her teeth on a billboard for the movie because her real ones were ed up or some . lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Spider-Man 3 would been pretty good without Venom and everything that went along with it. I have no idea why Sony was in such a hurry to stuff all that in there. Unnecessary Uncle Ben link aside, Sandman was a decent bad guy on his own compared to most Marvel villains and the effects hold up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Spider-Man 3 would been pretty good without Venom and everything that went along with it. I have no idea why Sony was in such a hurry to stuff all that in there. Unnecessary Uncle Ben link aside, Sandman was a decent bad guy on his own compared to most Marvel villains and the effects hold up.
    except at the end he just... goes away... and is still powered and dangerous

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    except at the end he just... goes away... and is still powered and dangerous
    I remember it as pretty ambiguous. He didn't have a reason to be bad anymore. Was he just leaving or was he effectively killing himself?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    are yall not sick of children's picture books as movies yet?

Thread Information