Page 38 of 169 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny too because Winehole is the second poster to say welp, I'll vote bernie because I'm afraid his supporters will just vote for someone else if I dont give up my vote.
    Is Blakehole still a conservative to your mind?

Chumpettes tried to sell that sh** for years before I got here and called them out on it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contextually. I replied to a direct quote.
    Fooled me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then what is the OP for? I'm making fun of Bernie's supporters, not of Bernie and you got triggered.

And see, you're just posting out of ignorance. I hate Bloomberg just as fervently. I have said as much. Go dunk your head in water, you might be drunk.
    And I was making fun of people who say Bernie Bro meanies need to unify behind the most electable candidate.

Damn you're a sourpuss!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Bernie Sanders is my first choice. Elizabeth Warren after that.

I'll vote for Bloomberg even if it makes me sick to my stomach
    Ah. I wouldn't.

Only two candidates I'm willing to vote for that have a realistic shot are Biden and yes, Bernie. Despite his supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I didn't use enough emojis, silly me, I thought the Dr. Manhattan meme was humorous all by itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chris Matthews meltdown continues. He just compared Sanders winning Nevada to the fall of France to the Nazis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s complicated. Democracies cater to the majority, so politicians have to pander. Trump promised the world in 2016 but he’s only benefitted the rich with his tax cuts.
    It really isn't that complicated. Elections are a popularity contest, and free is popular. Vilifying the obvious villains is popular too, and politicos love to do that during their campaigns (even though most don't follow through).

I would actually argue that Bernie, even though will likely pass nothing of what he promises if elected due to Congress, has been pretty consistent with his messaging/truth bombing over the years, something that I also think adds up to some of his likeability in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primary voters are fired up, record numbers in IA, NH and NV. Expanding the electorate will be key to beating Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, completely unnaceptable that the dems failed to put out adequate results in time. It felt to the networks to do the leg work.

There are at least 3 more caucusus to go through this year too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, completely unnaceptable that the dems failed to put out adequate results in time.
    Gee, why would that have happened, eunuch?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primary voters are fired up, record numbers in IA, NH and NV. Expanding the electorate will be key to beating Trump.
    Yea, tons of Americans are gonna rally for Commie Cuck; amirite, blakehole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barnard in' Sanders y'all

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barnard in' Sanders y'all
    You getting a thrill up your leg?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please let Bernie win the nom. please please

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the same I said about Trump. You conservatives are going to regret if he does. I’ll be here for it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete Buttigieg warns against nominating Sanders as Vermont senator gains momentum

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/22/polit...ada/index.html

The former South Bend, Indiana, mayor used his final speech in Nevada on Saturday to first congratulate the Vermont senator on winning the state's caucuses before lambasting the message animating Sanders' campaign, attacking his movement as a "inflexible, ideological revolution"

What a pussy ass Gen Z . Typical of them to be scared into representing a majority when what the world needs is a revolucion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's basic philosophy is NUTTY - work hard, achieve something and have the government take it from you and give to someone else who didn't. What does that do to anyone who strives to better his life, and why should someone who gets free x, y and z work? Pretty soon, no one will work. There ain't nothing that's for free.

So what do tell my son - no, you have to reject that elite university which I can't afford and go to a state university but that other person who racked up thousands in debt is gonna get it forgiven (and regardless of Bernie saying the RICH will pay for it, we all know that in the end, the middle class gets stuck with the bill).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, tons of Americans are gonna rally for Commie Cuck; amirite, blakehole?
    It could happen. Trump sucks enough to drive people to it, and people seem to like Bernie for some reason -- he is the most popular (highest approval rating inside his party and overall) politician in America.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could happen. Trump sucks enough to drive people to it, and people seem to like Bernie for some reason -- he is the most popular (highest approval rating inside his party and overall) politician in America.
    You still haven't learned your lesson that the polls are BS? After Trump wipes the floor with Commie Cuck will you then know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanders is McGovern redux. Goodbye House.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It really isn't that complicated. Elections are a popularity contest, and free is popular. Vilifying the obvious villains is popular too, and politicos love to do that during their campaigns (even though most don't follow through).

I would actually argue that Bernie, even though will likely pass nothing of what he promises if elected due to Congress, has been pretty consistent with his messaging/truth bombing over the years, something that I also think adds up to some of his likeability in general.
    Whatever Bernie can’t pass thru Congress, he’ll use Executive Orders just like Trump. He’s no less on an authoritarian than Trump. They’re both two sides of the same coin.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    He’ll give Trump trouble in the rustbelt states and with the working class. Plus he seems to be doing really well with Latinos. If he can coalesce the African-American vote, look out. He’ll be a much tougher opponent than Hillary in 2016.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McGovern was running against a guy with a 60+% approval rating in a country whose voters still believed in it. This is not 1972, it's 2020 and people hate the establishment. I think it would be insane to run another Clinton Democrat after voters gave the Democratic party an enormous middle finger on 11-9. People hate the Democratic party and widely (and correctly IMO) view it as throwing the working class under the bus. The Democrats need to learn something from 2016 instead of blaming Russia.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    He has a much bigger tent than McGovern.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    McGovern was running against a guy with a 60+% approval rating in a country whose voters still believed in it. This is not 1972, it's 2020 and people hate the establishment. I think it would be insane to run another Clinton Democrat after voters gave the Democratic party an enormous middle finger on 11-9. People hate the Democratic party and widely (and correctly IMO) view it as throwing the working class under the bus.
    Bill Clinton and Obama would have beaten Trump because they’re better politicians. Hillary wasn’t nearly as well-liked as either which made her more vulnerable. The centrist Dems have the same problem now with no JFK/Bill/Obama figure while Bernie is clearly the most popular candidate running because he’s authentic.

Thread Information