Page 64 of 293 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 7304
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Actually if Gideon loses Schumer needs to beg Collins to pull an Arlen Specter and caucus with the Democrats. Biden won’t even be able to fill his cabinet if McConnell is majority leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually if Gideon loses Schumer needs to beg Collins to pull an Arlen Specter and caucus with the Democrats. Biden won’t even be able to fill his cabinet if McConnell is majority leader.

Really???

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might try to fill it with some Republicans to "unite the country".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden won’t even be able to fill his cabinet if McConnell is majority leader.
    That’s absurd.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, I can’t find anything supporting your 60% argument....I’m assuming you’re telling the truth, but I can’t find it anywhere. Second, what the American people want versus what the American people need are two very different things. I want one of those new Tesla Cyber Trucks....doesn’t mean I need one. Much like everyone wants a bunch of free money, not like everyone needs it. And absolutely no one other than the folks involved, wants or needs a bunch of money for the national endowment of the Arts (one of many small pork items in the bill).

Either way, I’m heading off to work. You guys enjoy the nightmare unfolding before our very eyes!
    what a completely ignorant rw party of trump talking point. Devoid of fact, just accusation.

shocking that frightened parrots are never deterred from lying even when proven false. They learned from the people that they rely on to think for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might try to fill it with some Republicans to "unite the country".
    What are his other options?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PA narrowing. Trump’s lead is now just a little over 500k.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL ashamed of my brown brethren like I just have to laugh. I know most of them that went Red are voting against their self interest or on their social hope for themselves that they are just 1 big promotion away from achieving. At a certain point my loathing for those types are gonna overcome any other positive sentiment I still have left over for this country.

I'll always vote D over R, but I'm so tired of the mental gymnastics of trying to understand and reason with total re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Law in pen and nc says they have to have the ballots after polls close
    If that is the law and election boards did what they want
    It will end in court

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MI not getting stolen; though they want to.

They're trying to steal WI and GA; but I don't think they're getting either.

GA Fulton County has a more than 50 Repub area that had delays that isn't part of the count.

The writing is on the wall. Trump won the election.
    How does this post look today?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In 2013 the Republicans were filibustering every cabinet appointment Obama made (they even filibustered Chuck Hagel, a lifelong Republican, as defense secretary). It’s a 100% guaranty that McConnell will stonewall Biden if he’s majority leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing wild race

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Law in pen and nc says they have to have the ballots after polls close
    If that is the law and election boards did what they want
    It will end in court
    You can have PA and NC, ducks.

It's over.

Biden President not Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden pulls ahead in Michigan

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Biden wins, you have to say Trump is going to go down as one of the most wildly successful Republican leaders of all time. He cemented a rock-solid fascist Supreme Court majority, turned the federal court system very hard right, passed an enormous tax blowjob for the rich, and it didn't cost him in the senate, leaving a potential president Biden a lame duck and the Democrats will have absolutely nothing to run on in the 2024 election. The Democratic party is in absolute ing shambles. Now I'm just waiting for Uncle Thomas to retire and have another ACB rammed through in his place.

trump is the logical conclusion of the lurch the Republican Party put itself on with newt Gingrich. The propaganda, refusal to be held accountable for truth and fact. Add the assault on education, and the racial iden y politics of convincing poor White trash that the reason their lives suck isn’t because of the people actually making the rules, but rather powerless black and brown people, with a dose of fear gays and transgender thrown in for effect.

the difference is he greedy corruptible idiot, who at his core isn’t smart enough to not rile up the other side. He’s been a useful idiot for McConnell and his owners to do everything they wanted, on their path to feudalism The next round of party of trump leader will be much smoother, and much more articulate. That’s when they will finish everything off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can have PA and NC, ducks.

It's over.

Biden President not Trump
    Once they finish counting the votes.

Trump s will not be happy, and Trump will egg them on. There will be blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If I was a Trump I'd be extremely happy. I'd have the courts stacked heavily in my favor and Biden would be a lame ducks setting my party up for a wave election in 2024. I'd be thrilled that the electoral college is an intractable problem for the Democrats just like the senate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2013 the Republicans were filibustering every cabinet appointment Obama made (they even filibustered Chuck Hagel, a lifelong Republican, as defense secretary). It’s a 100% guaranty that McConnell will stonewall Biden if he’s majority leader.
    I told you Tillis, Ernst and Daines would win. I told youPERIOD the (R) would hold the Senate. One Georgia (R) guy will officially win today and the lady will win in January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, and Susan Collins almost certainly re-elected, unless ALL the remaining 6% or whatever votes are in inner city Portland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a Trump I'd be extremely happy. I'd have the courts stacked heavily in my favor and Biden would be a lame ducks setting my party up for a wave election in 2024.
    yeah, Trump will still have enough juice to run in 2024 Grover Cleveland style, and this time he'll have learned a lesson to be more presidential and less impulsive.... sort of like the 2013 Spurs ending vs. the 2014 one.

Not to mention that Ron Johnson, Pat Toomey, Rob Portman etc. are almost assured re-election in 2022 with Biden in the WH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now it just makes all the sense in the world as to why Trump was openly criticizing mail in ballots. It almost seems like he knew this was going to happen already lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden campaign is growing confident they’ve beaten Trump —

here are 5 reasons why

Campaign sources told Washington Post national political reporter Matt Viser the race could be decided by midday Wednesday.
    “Biden campaign thinking:

• They believe they’ve won Wisc, expect it to be called this morning
    • Mich vote by mail lead is insurmountable and will be called midday
    • Philly vote by mail will come in tonight or tomorrow
    • GA result midday or early afternoon
    • NV called tomorrow”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/bid...5-reasons-why/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, and Susan Collins almost certainly re-elected, unless ALL the remaining 6% or whatever votes are in inner city Portland.
    God if there was anything I was not expecting tonight, it was Susan Collins keeping her ing seat. I figured Gideon had that wrapped up even if Trump won the presidency.

Thread Information