Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus has made more threes this year than inelli...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ >>> Forms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst starting PF in the NBA. Look it up if you don't believe me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this team would be fun to watch without Marco and Forbes in the rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe it. Everyone just looks dead out there. Smh. Maybe Pop has finally lost a team.
    Mugen was the first I noticed to claim that Pop had lost the team. I doubted it for awhile; I just thought it was a ty team, but I now believe most of these guys are collecting paychecks hoping to be somewhere else next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More year of mills,lyles,derozan,gay,lma ,tbh

god praying forbes&belli will be gone
    Yeah hopefully we'll see an overhaul at the end of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this team would be fun to watch without Marco and Forbes in the rotation.
    You mean without Pop as coach...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Valiant effort from the guys the last few games. It's honestly not their fault they have the worst coach in the league by far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least KJ made his debut. Hopefully, this will be a historic moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mugen was the first I noticed to claim that Pop had lost the team. I doubted it for awhile; I just thought it was a ty team, but I now believe most of these guys are collecting paychecks hoping to be somewhere else next season.
    The Spurs do play hard at times and have made blowouts close. I disagree Pop has lost the players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a horrible game to watch. Nothing but free throws and chucking threes any which way you can. The Spurs cannot compete right now with the volume shooting of threes and physical play is not allowed at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm halfway through the 4th. This senile mother er is really going to have Belli in there instead of Walker the whole quarter isn't he? This stupid just couldn't ing help himself. Way to ing ruin what would otherwise have been a solid night despite the loss you arrogant, I know better than everyone POS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really blame them either.

Even when they go hard, get in a good rhythm, etc...it's immediately torpedoed by their loser coach. I'd quit too tbh. He's a cancer to the entire organization and half the fan base, going to be a glorious, glorious day when that selfish finally walks away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a horrible game to watch. Nothing but free throws and chucking threes any which way you can. The Spurs cannot compete right now with the volume shooting of threes and physical play is not allowed at all.
    Not much different than most NBA games in the modern NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lost to a le contender away from home, and they were hitting incredible 3s in the first half to keep in close. And we got no production from our starting 4. So the score was about right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has become a loser and a nut job since he was triggered a few years ago if you know what I mean. The deuce turd quitting on the city of SA did not help things either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, how the does he DNP this ing scrub and then decides "hmm it's a good idea to have him out there with the starters down the stretch, on the road against the best team in the NBA"? Seriously, what the is wrong with this asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick has been a major disappointment this season tbh, I'm sure a lot of it is the injury and obviously the rough coaching but I was hoping he'd rise above it. He hasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really blame them either.

Even when they go hard, get in a good rhythm, etc...it's immediately torpedoed by their loser coach. I'd quit too tbh. He's a cancer to the entire organization and half the fan base, going to be a glorious, glorious day when that selfish finally walks away.
    In my alternate Spurs universe the old guy went bye-bye offseason 2018. Even if he had settled in Sonoma this past offseason... But he is either going to stand pat at the trade deadline or make some more ty moves that bring the house down on his head when he leaves this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean without Pop as coach...
    this

Valiant effort from the guys the last few games. It's honestly not their fault they have the worst coach in the league by far.
    and this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick has been a major disappointment this season tbh, I'm sure a lot of it is the injury and obviously the rough coaching but I was hoping he'd rise above it. He hasn't.
    he got destroyed by Eric Bledsoe. I don't know what happened to his defense. It's average at best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really starting to not like watching Lyles play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't want to see this team sneak into the playoffs as an eight seed either. Particularly if it means running everything through #12 and #10. The upside is just too limited. There needs to be serious retooling and I'm not seeing it right now. This roster has zero chance to win a playoff series. A pointless exercise really. I'd rather see Lonnie Walker, Keldon Johnson and the like give great effort and get better this year. Believe me its time to start the process.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to go. Nothing to be ashamed of...it's just time. His rotations cost them last post-season and have completely obliterated this season. He was a great coach but time passes everybody by and a new voice and direction would be a positive step for the franchise. I think most us fans see it but let's hope Pop realizes it and steps aside sooner rather than later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really starting to not like watching Lyles play.

Jazz and nuggets didnt either

Thread Information