Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spirit Of Lord Moving Through Liberty University, Just Kidding It's Coronavirus

As of Friday, Dr. Eppes said, nearly a dozen Liberty students were sick with symptoms that suggested Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Three were referred to local hospital centers for testing. An additional eight were told to self-isolate.

As of 8 p.m. on March 29, of those three students tested, one was positive, one was negative and one student's results are still pending, according to Dr. Eppes, who added that the student who tested positive for Covid-19 lives off campus.
    As of Friday, Dr. Eppes said, nearly a dozen Liberty students were sick with symptoms that suggested Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Three were referred to local hospital centers for testing. An additional eight were told to self-isolate.

"As of 8 p.m. on March 29, of those three students tested, one was positive, one was negative and one student's results are still pending, according to Dr. Eppes, who added that the student who tested positive for Covid-19 lives off campus.
    Brandon Ambrosino, a journalist who knows Liberty very well, reports at Politico that, according to people who know Falwell, this is just "classic Jerry," which we guess is Liberty-University-ese for "what a stupid-ass dumb goddamned mother er":"

https://www.wonkette.com/spirit-of-l...ts-coronavirus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

'It's false'; Liberty University asks New York Times to correct coronavirus story

https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/it...onavirus-story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would it be accidental? I edited to say nothing for a reason.
    How can you accidentally bump my post but edit my post before you bump it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not dishonest if I'm not materially changing the crux of the matter. You really want an easy out.
    Dishonest derp trying to spin his dishonesty. So desperate for a message board victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dishonest derp trying to spin his dishonesty. So desperate for a message board victory.
    It is the dumb.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you accidentally bump my post but edit my post before you bump it?
    Not that it matters if it was bumped or not; but I already explained that it was an accident. I thought I was responding to a more recent post. It happens when multiple tabs are open.

But this is all a lame distraction because you don't want to account for whether your fellow parishioners know that you badmouth Jesus.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so lame. Go ahead and explain how it's dishonest. You can't. You're just doing your psychopath mentor's play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so lame. Go ahead and explain how it's dishonest. You can't. You're just doing your psychopath mentor's play.
    You're just babbling, trying to pick a fight with my ankles. Back to the hur dur with you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just babbling, trying to pick a fight with my ankles. Back to the hur dur with you.
    You can't just pretend it away with buzz words. I'm coming right at you on an issue that is very central to your created threads.

Why are you so afraid to answer whether or not your fellow parishioners know that you badmouth Jesus? You really this much of a coward?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp's obsession

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hur dur

Hur dur Jesus? Hur dur?

Thread Information