My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hurts, so good

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You said packers were going to lose to bears this week but didn’t take my bet.

you said packers will be one and done in playoffs but won’t take my bet.

clearly you don’t believe your own bull . If you were so sure you would take the bet pussy. Simplified enough for you?
    Okay, how about this. If the NFL "expands" to 17 game season (which is re ed), I won't post all of next season or at all until the NFL decides they ed up and change it back to the 16 game season. That goes regardless of whether or not the Bucs beat the Packers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol

Bucs will beat the Redskins by like 40

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So Rivers retires and Wentz joins the Colts, right? That's the only outcome that really makes sense. Frank Reich made Wentz great before the injury; and Wentz hates Doug Pederson and the Eagles are sticking with Doug long term.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    That's 4 rematches. And if the Giants get in 5 rematches.

Bills vs Colts and Buccaneers vs Football Team if they win would be the only fresh matchup.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have:

IND @ BUF
    LAR @ SEA
    TB @ NFC East

BAL @ TEN
    CHI @ NO
    CLE @ PIT

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Just being dramatic; but watching the NFC East feels like watching high school football at times.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So Rivers retires and Wentz joins the Colts, right? That's the only outcome that really makes sense. Frank Reich made Wentz great before the injury; and Wentz hates Doug Pederson and the Eagles are sticking with Doug long term.
    I really really hope the 9ers get one of these QBs. They could really protect Darnold/Wentz/whoever better and have some offensive game plans to use with them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I really really hope the 9ers get one of these QBs. They could really protect Darnold/Wentz/whoever better and have some offensive game plans to use with them.
    Prescott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Okay, how about this. If the NFL "expands" to 17 game season (which is re ed), I won't post all of next season or at all until the NFL decides they ed up and change it back to the 16 game season. That goes regardless of whether or not the Bucs beat the Packers.

I won't welch on this one, BD24 ... deal?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If they really make it 17 games I'm in' done with the NFL and won't watch again until they change it back.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    AFC better bottom feeders but the contenders superior in NFC and that's with arguably best team in League staying home crippled with injuries
    Chiefs, Bills and Ravens are all better than the best NFC team, imho.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Depends. If you think the "Best NFC team" is Green Bay... then you're right.

I think a lot of people are really underestimate Seattle. That defense is legit after it sucked ass the first half of the season. Something happened around week 11 ish.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Packers-Bills and Packers-Ravens would be even matchups tbh. And if he gets truly healthy, with a healthy Mike Thomas, Saints also would be even with everyone but the Chefs. Ravens are no longer god tier due to Lamar Jackson's less dominant run game, and reliance on replacement level RBs like the Gus Bus. And Holywood Brown is very "meh."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Packers-Bills and Packers-Ravens would be even matchups tbh. And if he gets truly healthy, with a healthy Mike Thomas, Saints also would be even with everyone but the Chefs. Ravens are no longer god tier due to Lamar Jackson's less dominant run game, and reliance on replacement level RBs like the Gus Bus. And Holywood Brown is very "meh."
    GB's sorry defense will get eaten alive in the playoffs. And their oline also tends to stink it up in the playoffs and they don't have Bakhtiari. GB are pretenders tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lamar has been on fire ever since missing that game because of COVID, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who's taller, Boston Scott or Kyler Murray

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    GB's sorry defense will get eaten alive in the playoffs. And their oline also tends to stink it up in the playoffs and they don't have Bakhtiari. GB are pretenders tbh.
    Nah, they're on a mission due to getting destroyed by our beloved niners last year. And Nobody beats Favre 2.0 in the frozen tundra

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Depends. If you think the "Best NFC team" is Green Bay... then you're right.

I think a lot of people are really underestimate Seattle. That defense is legit after it sucked ass the first half of the season. Something happened around week 11 ish.
    Look at the teams they played after Buffalo thrashed. Their opponents were the NFL’s version of Conference USA. Garbage offenses they beat up on. They ain’t doing after round one.

DAmn...that's basically 07 Brady numbers. how is there even a debate for MVP at this point?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurts benched for a "Nate Dudfeld".

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rams gonna upset Seacucks in the first round imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rams gonna upset Seacucks in the first round imo.
    people should stop underestimating Seattle

GB is the team that are pretenders waiting to get exposed.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    people should stop underestimating Seattle

GB is the team that are pretenders waiting to get exposed.
    Sure thing pussy

Thread Information