My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/grades-san...bruary-4-2020/

tl;dr: LeBron goes nuclear from deep, Spurs lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B+ for bryn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man not only is this team not good this team is flat out soft as baby . This team needs someone with some "Nasty" also there's not a single player on this team with any type of mental for ude. LA, Lyles, and Jakob 6 combined rebounds in 70 minutes of playing time is just disgraceful.

Marco splitting time with Lonnie is an atrocity, people here will say its to showcase him to other teams! Chances are he will be on this team come Thursday afternoon. Lets be honest what playoff team or le contender wants this guy? Unless they package him with one of the young guys or LA/DeMar which they won't do in either scenario he's not going anywhere.

This team is just a mess plain and simple and it starts at the top. Spurs need someone fresh and younger to be the voice of the Spurs, not some miserable geriatric.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie needs to learn that trick Manu used -

when you feel contact - FORCE the ref to call it!

Lonnie got absolutely mauled on his drives but he didn't exaggerate the contact or throw his head back like mills or manu -

so he got no love from the refs - especially on a los angeles home court.

Those two times Lonnie drove strongly thinking of throwing it down and got mauled -

Manu would have collected TWO flagrants against the defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing game!!!!!! I think the picture is pretty clear now even if you were a staunch supporter of chasing an absolutely meaningless playoff record...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    expect 6 more losses tbh. We are a ty road team doing what ty road teams do: Lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised at the blowouts and ty individual performances. End of a back to back with the last game being very intense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing game!!!!!! I think the picture is pretty clear now even if you were a staunch supporter of chasing an absolutely meaningless playoff record...

I'll take, blow it up for 500 Gregg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle got worked on both ends vs Lakers.

Let's hope this was just a bad game but white boy got exposed badly. I can't see how he is ever going to advance in the playoffs vs teams that have nigs with hops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle got worked on both ends vs Lakers.

Let's hope this was just a bad game but white boy got exposed badly. I can't see how he is ever going to advance in the playoffs vs teams that have nigs with hops.
    Typical Spur player getting destroyed by athletes. Not a surprise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i guess we know where Timvp stands in the Michael Jordan vs LeBron debate.

When referring to Lebron as "the best all-around player in NBA history"

Thanks for the grade though, most are good just caught me off guard with that statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    expect 6 more losses tbh. We are a ty road team doing what ty road teams do: Lose
    also a ty home team as well. ty team and organization basically

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades Timvp
    This game was like most others.., hang with a better team, until the better team makes adjustments.
    Watch our veterans, look unathletic, old and overmatched, while the young guys fail to step up. Maybe send the supposed new big 3( Waker, White, and Murray) back to the Gleague as a messsge.
    This shows why the 8th spot is likely wont be reachable and likely regrettable if obtained---Lakers would destroy the Spurs in a sweep. 1 extra home game ain't worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes... Lose, Spurs! Lose! Every loss forces Pop's hands further and exposes this team. I truly think the young guys can blossom but it's not gonna happen with these "stars" on the team demanding touches and possessions and Pop being fine with it. Where's the Pop that used to be all about ball movement and seeking the open shot? Nowadays he's fine watching DD/LMA bricking contested, awful ISO shot after shot... The sooner we get rid of this dead weight the better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. The game was as I expected. We had a great shot at winning the Clips game and it was a damn shame they couldn't score a bucket in the last two minutes of the game after a night of consistent scoring and defense. My question is whether they can rebound from this RRT trip. It isn't an easy schedule, but anything looks better than this string of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes... Lose, Spurs! Lose! Every loss forces Pop's hands further and exposes this team. I truly think the young guys can blossom but it's not gonna happen with these "stars" on the team demanding touches and possessions and Pop being fine with it. Where's the Pop that used to be all about ball movement and seeking the open shot? Nowadays he's fine watching DD/LMA bricking contested, awful ISO shot after shot... The sooner we get rid of this dead weight the better
    Losing won't force Pop's hand, he will go down with the ship. The old ain't doing nothing. Probably gonna come back coaching the same exact team next year and think they will get better cause they understand his "system" now

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We don’t usually see that level of chutzpah from him so it’s worth a few golf claps."

One of the cool things about Texas is there's lots of colorful sayings. I remember an old man telling me, "Well, the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while." I never knew what the he was talking about. Now I do. Bryn Forbes is a dog's ass. Last night the sun shone on him a couple of times. He shouldn't get extra credit for that.
    Last edited by ZeusWillJudge; 02-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing won't force Pop's hand, he will go down with the ship. The old ain't doing nothing. Probably gonna come back coaching the same exact team next year and think they will get better cause they understand his "system" now

"R.C.... get me some competent assistants up in here. Then tell those overseas scouts to do their damn jobs like the old ones did. I can't make bricks without straw."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We don’t usually see that level of chutzpah from him so it’s worth a few golf claps."

One of the cool things about Texas is there's lots of colorful sayings. I remember an old man telling me, "Well, the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while." I never know what the he was talking about. Now I do. Bryn Forbes is a dog's ass. Last night the sun shone on him a couple of times. He shouldn't get extra credit for that.
    let the dog have his day,hes been abused all season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man not only is this team not good this team is flat out soft as baby . This team needs someone with some "Nasty" also there's not a single player on this team with any type of mental for ude. LA, Lyles, and Jakob 6 combined rebounds in 70 minutes of playing time
    They always hear “more important things in life than basketball” everyday from the 70 year old head coach who refuses to play lineups that give the team the best chance to win.

That’s exactly how the teams plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They always hear “more important things in life than basketball” everyday from the 70 year old head coach who refuses to play lineups that give the team the best chance to win.

That’s exactly how the teams plays.
    Weren't you impressed with how he went after the female reporter for asking about Poodles missing jersey?

And he tried stopping LeBron with Patty Mills on the perimeter. It just didn't work. What do you want Pop to do other then take pictures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp enable the search function son.

Thread Information