Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was good last season, despite his teammates missing tap ins after good Ronaldo’s assists and never passing the ball back in the area. He wanted out in the summer window, right now, the situation is bad. I think he could still be a solid contributor, even with high pressure style, but he doesn’t command the same type of salaries as before.

If he were to ask for more reasonable salary, he would definitely find a good team.

People say he failed in Juventus, yet he scored more than 100 goals in three seasons most of which in a defensive oriented league, out of which 14 goals were in the Champions League. In his previous United season where he didn’t play regularly he scored 24 goals, the most of any United player.

Cannot be Zlatan, Lukaku, Cavani and Ronaldo all suck, but United is a great club.
    Last edited by dunkman; 11-16-2022 at 05:57 PM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was good last season, despite his teammates missing tap ins after good Ronaldo’s assists and never passing the ball back in the area. He wanted out in the summer window, right now, the situation is bad. I think he could still be a solid contributor, even with high pressure style, but he doesn’t command the same type of salaries as before.

If he were to ask for more reasonable salary, he would definitely find a good team.

People say he failed in Juventus, yet he scored more than 100 goals in three seasons most of which in a defensive oriented league, out of which 14 goals were in the Champions League. In his previous United season where he didn’t play regularly he scored 24 goals, the most of any United player.

Cannot be Zlatan, Lukaku, Cavani and Ronaldo all suck, but United is a great club.
    United and the Glazers has sucked for a decade and sucked when he arrived so that can't be an excuse for him undermining his manager and destabilizing his teammates on the club and national level. He could have went to city or anywhere else...and chose United.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Italian was that not defensive at all when Ronaldo played there.

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/202...coring-charts/

I wouldn't say he failed at Juventus but he has been taking a lot of L's ever since he left Madrid which was a stupid move. His own ego and lack of hubris led to this glorious downfall and now that he's finished and should retire he has no idea how to deal with it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Italian was that not defensive at all when Ronaldo played there.

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/202...coring-charts/

I wouldn't say he failed at Juventus but he has been taking a lot of L's ever since he left Madrid which was a stupid move. His own ego and lack of hubris led to this glorious downfall and now that he's finished and should retire he has no idea how to deal with it.
    Ronaldo wanted to be treated like Messi in Barça. It was unrealistic to expect Real Madrid was to pay for his tax evasion fines. Also the salary he was offered was fair but not at what Messi was being paid, which down the road will force Barcelona’s socios to sell the club, unless the club increase it’s revenue to unheard levels.

Though, you may be right about the Serie A no longer being an defensive league.

But let’s see what Ronaldo does after leaving United. Zlatan, Lukaku and Cavani all do fine after being proclaimed done at United. Zlatan is even older than Cristiano. How can we know he’s done when doesn’t even play this season.

As long as his salary doesn’t prevent the team of signing other good players he should do well, imo. He won’t make 50 goals a season, but 30 maybe yes. Why would retire then? Not so many forwards make 30 goals a season in their prime.

Since Ferguson has left, United sink into mediocrity. Top salaries, but apparently very toxic atmosphere. Even in Ronaldo’s first stint with United, things didn’t go all that well, hence he moved to Madrid.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Portugal is looking sick

Amazing goals vs Nigeria

Joao Felix looking filthy

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Ronalga plays tomorrow

Letsbsee if he oitplays Misty on yet another world cup

Id say he does but maybe this is the year Ronalga finally gets OLD.

WELL SEE

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronalga plays tomorrow

Letsbsee if he oitplays Misty on yet another world cup

Id say he does but maybe this is the year Ronalga finally gets OLD.

WELL SEE
    Ronaldo has been far worse than Messi so far but it is just one match so far

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The egomaniac still ing he wasn't gifted a goal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lognostwi...TihLDrDOelRpPg

Somebody remind him he's 38, not 8, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo has been far worse than Messi so far but it is just one match so far
    lolno

Midget didn't do jack chit against Saudi Arabia, he was walking up and down the pitch, doing 0 pressing and then VAR gifted him a soft penalty

Then, he got dispossessed at midfield, which set up the Saudi counter and their 1st goal.

Talking out of your ass as usual

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    lolno

Midget didn't do jack chit against Saudi Arabia, he was walking up and down the pitch, doing 0 pressing and then VAR gifted him a soft penalty

Then, he got dispossessed at midfield, which set up the Saudi counter and their 1st goal.

Talking out of your ass as usual
    All of Argentina were against Saudi Arabia, but Ronaldo was anonymous (yes, worse than Messi) against both Uruguay (can't handle South American teams) and Ghana like Messi all he had was a penalty, except that was a BS penalty, far worse than the one Messi had.

Messi against Mexico >>>>> Ronaldo at this WC.

Ronaldo has had the biggest decline I have ever seen of a major player, kicked out of United, and no elite club wants him. Was rejected by everyone last summer. I know this is a hard pill for you to swallow but it's the truth.

And Ronaldo has comfortably been worse than Messi this WC, even Messi against Saudi created more chances than Ronaldo ever did against anyone this tourney so far. Bruno has been Portugal's best player while Messi has been Argentina's best.

Ronaldo is way too old now.

And Bynumite having a meltdown over Ronaldo's crappy play. Portugal dragging Ronaldo much like Pepe did in 2016.

Current WC stats based on 2 games favor Messi a lot more. Pay attention:

https://ibb.co/qJQr9Pj

Every single goal Argentina has had so far Messi either scored or assisted. Ronaldo just 1 undeserved penalty out of the 5 goals Portugal have had. So stop talking out your ass.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-30-2022 at 08:14 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The egomaniac still ing he wasn't gifted a goal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lognostwi...TihLDrDOelRpPg

Somebody remind him he's 38, not 8, tbh.
    He's become Carmelo Anthony. Put out to pasture against his will. Ronaldo is a cancer, and teams are too smart for his BS now. Getting rejected by any club that has CL so Ronaldo being forced to play in Europa was a humbling he always had coming to him for his arrogance. United look so much better without him.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Al-Nasr

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Portuguese fans asking for Sidenaldo to be benched vs Switzerland.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    After telling Ten Hag to respect Sidenaldo, the Portuguese coach benches Sidenaldo too.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    My "Portugal to ring" prediction becoming stronger than ever now that they are pulling their ultimate winning card of benching Sidenaldo.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Benching Penaldo

Biggest decline seen in football history un believable

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think Ronaldo will play later in the game if needed, but Portugal will definitely need him in good form for some of the eventual next three games. Portugal has very good players, could even win it all.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I think Ronaldo will play later in the game if needed, but Portugal will definitely need him in good form for some of the eventual next three games. Portugal has very good players, could even win it all.
    Would be a very jammy run similar to 2016 but this team is definitely more talented. France/Portugal could be interesting

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    In the battle of the TOSBs (Midget vs Penaldo)...Penaldo takes a decisive lead tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

The leader.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    but but the clapping during euro final

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Let's be fair to Ronaldo, he's almost 38 and he's managed to play at an incredibly high level at about 35 years old. Egomaniac or not (more like the former), he's had a fantastic career, that even had him in the same breath as Messi, who's a superior player all around. That's a tribute to his commitment to excellence. Now go home with your head high, and watch Messi lift the cup for you

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Let's be fair to Ronaldo, he's almost 38 and he's managed to play at an incredibly high level at about 35 years old. Egomaniac or not (more like the former), he's had a fantastic career, that even had him in the same breath as Messi, who's a superior player all around. That's a tribute to his commitment to excellence. Now go home with your head high, and watch Messi lift the cup for you
    Yeah, nothing wrong being in the top 25 all time, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would be a very jammy run similar to 2016 but this team is definitely more talented. France/Portugal could be interesting
    True to be said, even sans Ronaldo, it’s hard to understand how an accomplished coach makes only the quarterfinals with the players and talent he had available.

Thread Information