Page 200 of 376 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m thinking of getting PlayStation Now for 12 months. Same price but get to play a ton of games for it.

I checked their current library. Not bad, not bad at all.

Metal Gear Revengeance caught my eyes. I have been wanting to play that game for years but never bothered to get it.
    LOL that's all I need is access to more games. Pretty much the only game I want to play that I don't own is Judgement, but I want to complete Yakuza 4-6 before jumping on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum

I thought mercy kill was already available in the original persona 5. I swear I'd crash into weaker enemies without having to fight them in mementos but they're saying it's a new feature. I don't really understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m thinking of getting PlayStation Now for 12 months. Same price but get to play a ton of games for it.

I checked their current library. Not bad, not bad at all.

Metal Gear Revengeance caught my eyes. I have been wanting to play that game for years but never bothered to get it.
    Revengeance is good..You'll like it

Story is too short and the world design is ty but the combat is really polished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum

I thought mercy kill was already available in the original persona 5. I swear I'd crash into weaker enemies without having to fight them in mementos but they're saying it's a new feature. I don't really understand.
    Yeah that was in vanilla P5 if you were way over the level of the guy you crashed into in Mementos. It was annoying because it would give you their persona every time too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was in vanilla P5 if you were way over the level of the guy you crashed into in Mementos. It was annoying because it would give you their persona every time too.
    IGN with their ty reporting then. They say its a new feature. lol

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    RE3 is pretty good, but considering all that is missing from the game versus the original i can definitely say the RE2 remake was superior. Still pretty entertaining and i like the atmosphere of the game, but they definitely neutered Nemesis in this game and Mr. X was far more panic inducing as a constant lurking force. i would not recommend buying it until it's on sale for $30-$40 though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but at the eagle having magic xray vision which tags 20 things on your screen at once

THAT was their solution to the problem of icons cluttering your map/screen? have one extra step of sending magic bird to get to that same end result?
    not really an eagle, but a CIA drone, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL that's all I need is access to more games. Pretty much the only game I want to play that I don't own is Judgement, but I want to complete Yakuza 4-6 before jumping on that one.
    They have Yakuza 4 and 5 on there so if I do sign up I'll give those games a shot first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Yakuza 4 and 5 on there so if I do sign up I'll give those games a shot first.
    They're PS3 games with updated textures and higher framerate, so I doubt they're as good as Yakuza 0. Plus the stories build directly on each other. Though Yakuza 5 is widely considered one of the best games in the series, only behind 0 and maybe 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE3 is pretty good, but considering all that is missing from the game versus the original i can definitely say the RE2 remake was superior. Still pretty entertaining and i like the atmosphere of the game, but they definitely neutered Nemesis in this game and Mr. X was far more panic inducing as a constant lurking force. i would not recommend buying it until it's on sale for $30-$40 though
    Yes I agree. I beat the game in one sitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I agree. I beat the game in one sitting.
    Bend over, I'll ing beat the game in one sitting.

On another note...what are you seeing in the hospitals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These mofos know what they're doing. They hit me right in the nostalgia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping they'd drastically change Okumura's palace in Persona 5 Royal but it still has that really annoying airlock section.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Should I pull the trigger or wait for Red Alert 2 in June?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    One more day until the FF7 Remake sh.itstorm begins. This game is as much of a remake as Back to The Future Pt. II.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With RDR2 on PC, I started playing it. It's slow as right now, too much story, not much actions. I want to kill folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With RDR2 on PC, I started playing it. It's slow as right now, too much story, not much actions. I want to kill folks.
    First couple of hours is pretty much tutorial. Once you move camps to Horseshoe Overlook, you'll be able to do what you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really an eagle, but a CIA drone, tbh
    Don't let you-know-who read that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC Odyssey's leveling/scaling system is really poor, imo

usually the point of side quests, besides the minor additional content, is to get more XP/gear than you would just plowing through main quest lines. but there is seemingly no benefit in doing so. what's the point of doing side content to level from 17 to 20 if all enemy characters also scale with your level? its almost like your character level is imaginary, and no matter what you do, you are always equal to every enemy you encounter. im not saying i want to be 20 levels above enemies and one shot everyone, but it defeats the purpose of an XP system if you never get stronger relative to your enemies.

instead, the only real benefit of leveling is adding to your skill tree. which is fine. but then... why not just remove the leveling system altogether? instead, the leveling system holds you back because your armor/weapons very quickly become underpowered, and it costs way too much resources to upgrade your epic/legendary gear to get it up to your current level, so im running around with a level 22 common weapon instead of my level 18 legendary weapon because the stats just blow it out of the water.

id have been better off sitting at level 18 for the time being instead of doing side content to level up

its a complete cluster tbh
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-09-2020 at 02:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

usually the point of side quests, besides the minor additional content, is to get more XP/gear than you would just plowing through main quest lines. but there is seemingly no benefit in doing so. what's the point of doing side content to level from 17 to 20 if all enemy characters also scale with your level? its almost like your character level is imaginary, and no matter what you do, you are always equal to every enemy you encounter. im not saying i want to be 20 levels above enemies and one shot everyone, but it defeats the purpose of an XP system if you never get stronger relative to your enemies.

instead, the only real benefit of leveling is adding to your skill tree. which is fine. but then... why not just remove the leveling system altogether? instead, the leveling system holds you back because your armor/weapons very quickly become underpowered, and it costs way too much resources to upgrade your epic/legendary gear to get it up to your current level, so im running around with a level 22 common weapon instead of my level 18 legendary weapon because the stats just blow it out of the water.

id have been better off sitting at level 18 for the time being instead of doing side content to level up

I hate the scaling difficulty.. used to drive me nuts in Skyrim. Bosses and elite enemies sure, but you should be dominating if you invest the time to level up a character in a game like this. I loved Assassin's Creed Origins because the game was fresh and the setting was great, but once I started to see the trend with the loot system just randomizing the names and properties slightly on the same 6 weapons it got old quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the scaling difficulty.. used to drive me nuts in Skyrim. Bosses and elite enemies sure, but you should be dominating if you invest the time to level up a character in a game like this. I loved Assassin's Creed Origins because the game was fresh and the setting was great, but once I started to see the trend with the loot system just randomizing the names and properties slightly on the same 6 weapons it got old quick
    Is the loot system designed around microtransactions?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

basically, once you get legendary stuff that has a bunch of nice perks you like, you keep that stuff and upgrade it to keep it level or close to it, and sell/recycle everything else you pickup to have the resources to do so. its a waste of time.

at least thats what i did

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finished RE3. total playthrough time was only 7.5 hours on hardcore. overall i give the game a 7.5/10 but as i said before i would wait until this is on sale. it should have been a DLC to the RE2 remake more than anything imho. aside from all the missing my other gripe is the lack of diverse enemies. yeah you get some hunters towards the midpoint/end but most of the game is just zombies, i remember fighting infected canines only twice, there's 1 random licker, and theres maybe two other enemy types you encounter once and twice respectively.

now to wait for FF7 to be playable in 2.5 hours....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's really an action game, tbh... they threw in a mish mash of rpg as an excuse...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it not possible to disable the level scaling in Odyssey? I saw something about it in the options but got sidetracked. I'll look tomorrow.

The combat mechanics feel ing weird so far... will take some getting used to. All I've really done so far is some exploration and climb up a stone nutsack. Not really sure why I even bought this game knowing how big it is. I don't really have time, especially now, to play something on the scale of Red Dead or Witcher 3.

Thread Information