Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay's was a player option
    That’s what I meant. My bad. Will correct other post.

But team option is possible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he's Andersons replacement..
    Jesus christ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Value for the money is OK, he's a playable vet for $6M, but I still don't like this. Given the league-wide money shortage this season, the Taxpayer MLE should have been spent as a single large chunk to bring in a high value player - for example, I am confident that Tyreke Evans is going to end up with the full MLE from some team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really do like the idea of Leonard, Green and Mills to Philly in a package deal. Not only would Philly get Leonard, but they would get two legit role-players in their back-court for the same price they were paying Re . If they aren't going to get Lebron to join them, this seems like the best use of their resources.
    And who would the Spurs get back? Danny's contract is pretty valuable and I think Brett would be high enough on Patty to get a deal done with including Green.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans clinging to hope that Kawhi still gets traded. What a desperate group of gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And who would the Spurs get back? Danny's contract is pretty valuable and I think Brett would be high enough on Patty to get a deal done with including Green.
    I think they'd do Bayless/Fultz, Saric, Cov and either their unprotected first or the MIA pick (or both if they send out Bayless) and then just take Green and Mills into cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans clinging to hope that Kawhi still gets traded. What a desperate group of gots.
    Wait, are we supposed to be hoping he gets traded or hoping he stays? We've been looking to you for guidance on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only for value i prefer an extension

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they'd do Bayless/Fultz, Saric, Cov and either their unprotected first or the MIA pick (or both if they send out Bayless) and then just take Green and Mills into cap space.
    I'd want both those picks if Patty/Green are both included. I'd prefer if was just Kawhi and Patty but if Philly is standing their ground on including Green then I'd do it to get the deal done.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Does Philly plan to lose these players for nothing or has Kawhi given them some indication that he's willing to sign there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Value for the money is OK, he's a playable vet for $6M, but I still don't like this. Given the league-wide money shortage this season, the Taxpayer MLE should have been spent as a single large chunk to bring in a high value player - for example, I am confident that Tyreke Evans is going to end up with the full MLE from some team.
    I'm going to throw up if Rodney Hood doesn't get more than the MLE.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't everyone prefer Green to Bayless when the years and cost is about equal?

I know I would. Despite Green's deep flaws, Bayless is worse
    Last edited by objective; 07-01-2018 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Specified Green as

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyreke would be awesome for the MLE.

Now there's a real replacement for Manu, not Marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Spurs make a great value signing for the bench and people in here with "this sucks". Amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gerald Green: 1 yr/2 million

That's a great bench value signing. This is crap since it eats into the MLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd want both those picks if Patty/Green are both included. I'd prefer if was just Kawhi and Patty but if Philly is standing their ground on including Green then I'd do it to get the deal done.
    I would prefer Kawhi and Patty for Cov, Saric, Bayless, the MIA pick and the rights to Bolden.

Does Philly plan to lose these players for nothing or has Kawhi given them some indication that he's willing to sign there?
    They would still have two years of Mills, and I could totally see Green staying. There are a number of reasons to think Leonard would stay in Philly, not the least of which is that it's across the river from where his uncle (THAT uncle) lives.

Wouldn't everyone prefer Green to Bayless when the years and cost is about equal?

I know I would. Despite his deep flaws, Bayless is worse
    Obviously. But Green may be the price of getting out of Patty's deal. I'd assume SA wouldn't keep Bayless if they were to acquire him. Somebody take him off their hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Spurs make a great value signing for the bench and people in here with "this sucks". Amazing.
    Yeah spurs signed big money to mills they great deals they

I make love to pressure. CapitalEmm's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you have a few drinks and sign the SG version of Pau minutes into free agency. Can’t wait to see that lineup in person.

Thanks RC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gerald Green: 1 yr/2 million

That's a great bench value signing. This is crap since it eats into the MLE.
    The Green deal is just ing insane. But I'd rather have Beli at 6 over Green at 2 and Paul at 40(!!!!!!).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would prefer Kawhi and Patty for Cov, Saric, Bayless, the MIA pick and the rights to Bolden.
    Gross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wb italian stallion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the actual ?
    nothing more?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good signing.lets go!...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're gross.

Anyway, getting two big TEs, a solid role-player replacement, a starting-caliber PF, the rights to a really good prospect and an unprotected pick in the most compelling draft in decades is far from terrible. Dunno what you'd prefer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean why not just use the full MLE to make a run at someone notable? Bring back Forbes for a fraction of the price if you want a "shooter" that will get lit up on the other end. This accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Thread Information