Page 217 of 361 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a long winded way to say it doesn't matter and you don't care.
    nah it's another way of saying you loser lefty's fall in line with the crooks that don't hide the fact that they def don't rep yall even though yall put them hacks in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stole a flag from a church and burned it in front of a strip club that had nothing to do with it.
    Chris apparently approves of setting random fires for phobia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libertarianism is total pro-oligarchy bull
    Sums it up pretty succinctly.

Libertarians are the useful idiots of the hyper-rich, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think your kids were going off to college and never returning to church or the faith of their families BEFORE? Oh boy! Watch what they do now that they REALLY can make an airtight argument that their parents and their churches have zero ing moral compass. They were already leaving the Church because they have LGBT friends, or they're LGBT themselves, and they just don't see any value, much less eternal truth, in a belief system that condemns good and kind and loving people to because of who they are. And you want to add a servile devotion to Donald Goddamned (Literally) Trump on top of that? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but go ahead and burn our american flag lefties... what a crock of ! either way what a crock of getting jail time for burning a stupid rainbow flag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Being a habitual offender may have had something to do with the severity of the sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Being a habitual offender may have had something to do with the severity of the sentence.
    idgaf it's so stupid burning a rainbow flag would amount to any jail time whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they should give him a medal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they should give him a medal?
    do they give medals out to the spineless hacks that burn the American flag?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but go ahead and burn our american flag lefties... what a crock of ! either way what a crock of getting jail time for burning a stupid rainbow flag.
    16 ing years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    burn a rainbow flag get 16 yrs... invite pedophile trannies into the library to "read" to kids get 0 yrs... just saying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think its excessive in principle.

but its the habitual offender status which enabled them to push for the maximum of 15 years, which they pushed for because he showed no remorse for his actions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think its excessive in principle.

but its the habitual offender status which enabled them to push for the maximum of 15 years, which they pushed for because he showed no remorse for his actions.
    who cares? remorse for burning a rainbow flag?

i've never seen you cry this much over our American flag being burned by college commies but whatever. oh, and the American flag actually stands for something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares? remorse for burning a rainbow flag?

i've never seen you cry this much over our American flag being burned by college commies but whatever. oh, and the American flag actually stands for something.
    i think criminal sentences have been too long, in general. people thought amber guyger needed a longer sentence. i disagreed, and that was murder.

burning the american flag isn't directed at a protected class (religion, race, gender, sexual orientiation, etc), so it doesnt get the hate crime designation which enables longer sentences. i think there's a legitimate argument against hate crime sentencing in general as policing thought.

i already said i think this guy's sentence is too long. im just explaining how it got there. and yes, judges always consider remorse in sentencing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think criminal sentences have been too long, in general. people thought amber guyger needed a longer sentence. i disagreed, and that was murder.

burning the american flag isn't directed at a protected class (religion, race, gender, sexual orientiation, etc), so it doesnt get the hate crime designation which enables longer sentences. i think there's a legitimate argument against hate crime sentencing in general as policing thought.

i already said i think this guy's sentence is too long. im just explaining how it got there. and yes, judges always consider remorse in sentencing
    it sure as is a hate crime to real Americans when you burn the American flag but that's besides the point.

how does burning a rainbow flag equate to a hate crime exactly? oh no not their stupid flag...

the guy's sentence is way too long when you got pedo's walking the streets with the likes of rapists, murderers, and hillary the clinton!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it sure as is a hate crime to real Americans when you burn the American flag but that's besides the point.
    a) "real american" is not a cognizable protected class
    b) your definition of "real american" is just a conservative trump supporter

how does burning a rainbow flag equate to a hate crime exactly? oh no not their stupid flag...
    you literally just said that burning the american flag is a hate crime to real americans. now you're asking how burning a gay pride flag is a hate crime against them?

the guy's sentence is way too long when you got pedo's walking the streets with the likes of rapists, murderers, and hillary the clinton!
    i agree his sentence is too long.

i dont think it has anything to do with rapists/murders... thats like when you get pulled over for speeding and tell the officer "shouldnt you be out there fighting REAL CRIMES???!?!"

its just deflection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you literally just said that burning the american flag is a hate crime to real americans. now you're asking how burning a gay pride flag is a hate crime against them?
    nah, i literally said it could be a hate crime to real Americans. i know it isn't classified as one so what makes the rainbow flag so damn important? oh no the gays... protected class... that nonsense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i literally said it could be a hate crime to real Americans. i know it isn't classified as one so what makes the rainbow flag so damn important? oh no the gays... protected class... that nonsense!
    are you disputing that the guy burned the flag out of hatred for gays? the guy said he was proud to do it and told the judge he'd do it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you disputing that the guy burned the flag out of hatred for gays? the guy said he was proud to do it and told the judge he'd do it again
    idc if he hates gays one bit but burning a rainbow flag literally hurts no one. so again, where's the outrage when American's are upset about others here in the states, who HATE us and our country, burning our country's flag?

are you outraged when those "straight pride" folk were getting berated and whatnot while trying to peacefully parade? HATE CRIME!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idc if he hates gays one bit but burning a rainbow flag literally hurts no one.
    thats why the other charges were minor. the hate crime element (in addition to his priors) are why is sentence was as high as it was. i'm not saying i agree with his sentencing, but its legally justifiable

so again, where's the outrage when American's are upset about others here in the states, who HATE us and our country, burning our country's flag?
    hate crimes are limited to certain protected classes. you are allowed to protest your government here, one of the things that makes the US great. burning the american flag is seen as just that. not a hatred of a people.

are you outraged when those "straight pride" folk were getting berated and whatnot while trying to peacefully parade? HATE CRIME!
    i have no problem with them getting berated. what crimes were committed against them which you think would justify a hate crime designation? some heckling? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats why the other charges were minor. the hate crime element (in addition to his priors) are why is sentence was as high as it was. i'm not saying i agree with his sentencing, but its legally justifiable

hate crimes are limited to certain protected classes. you are allowed to protest your government here, one of the things that makes the US great. burning the american flag is seen as just that. not a hatred of a people.

i have no problem with them getting berated. what crimes were committed against them which you think would justify a hate crime designation? some heckling? lol
    i have too much to say and not enough cares in the world to do so. our country is ed by low life losers who want the power they never could get otherwise.

as for the gay thing... i specifically don't think burning the rainbow flag cons utes a hate crime but then again i don't make the laws and most of the laws made are by dip s voted in by other dip s.

i'm seriously sick of the "feelings" crowd and the mess they've created in this country. to with them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have too much to say and not enough cares in the world to do so. our country is ed by low life losers who want the power they never could get otherwise.

as for the gay thing... i specifically don't think burning the rainbow flag cons utes a hate crime but then again i don't make the laws and most of the laws made are by dip s voted in by other dip s.

i'm seriously sick of the "feelings" crowd and the mess they've created in this country. to with them all!
    i mean, i dont think every incident of flag burning necessarily makes it a hate crime, but dude basically outright admitted it and then told the judge he wasn't sorry and theres nothing the judge can do to stop him from doing it again... so that clears up any ambiguity about whether it was hate or not

and to be clear, i do have my reservations about the whole concept of hate crimes to begin with... but i also understand why they're there. this is a country whose iden y is based on allowing all peoples from all over, representing all believes to live amongst one another, and part of that is for people living here to show tolerance to all others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean, i dont think every incident of flag burning necessarily makes it a hate crime, but dude basically outright admitted it and then told the judge he wasn't sorry and theres nothing the judge can do to stop him from doing it again... so that clears up any ambiguity about whether it was hate or not

and to be clear, i do have my reservations about the whole concept of hate crimes to begin with... but i also understand why they're there. this is a country whose iden y is based on allowing all peoples from all over, representing all believes to live amongst one another, and part of that is for people living here to show tolerance to all others
    He hurt no one... people's feelings!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information