Page 69 of 134 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3328
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great tbh, that shot plus hitting open 3's would be a drastic improvement to his offensive game.
    Them 3s are important. Don't need another 18ft jumpshooter. But I guess its better than not having that option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other night I had a dream of Murray stat line during a game....16pts 8assists 16rebounds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great tbh, that shot plus hitting open 3's would be a drastic improvement to his offensive game.
    ...and to our offense in general

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other night I had a dream of Murray stat line during a game....16pts 8assists 16rebounds
    I wouldn’t be surprised. He’s gonna have at least one game like that for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Garcia: “His jump shot from 15 feet, 18 feet is money now,” said Bryn Forbes of Dejounte Murray to the media today. Murray’s form last year in preseason was looking much improved before he got injured. That’ll be a good shot for him when defenses go under on screens. – via Twitter PaulGarciaNBA
    This would have been great news . . . a decade ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would have been great news . . . a decade ago.
    For a 21 year old PG/SG this is still good news. We know he can defend and is apparently lightning quick now. At least we know he can get better because his shot from everywhere was pretty doo doo before last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a 21 year old PG/SG this is still good news. We know he can defend and is apparently lightning quick now. At least we know he can get better because his shot from everywhere was pretty doo doo before last year.
    Dude's 23. He's not that young anymore. I know he lost a year, but I also think you have to look at this season as the last one where he can be a "prospect". He's up for a new deal, and he'll be four or five years older than most rookies next seasons. He shouldn't be expected to be all the way back after his injury. But he can't be as raw as he was two seasons ago either.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Them 3s are important. Don't need another 18ft jumpshooter. But I guess its better than not having that option.
    Anything he adds to his offensive game is a big plus. If he can use it to freeze defenders away from the basket, he'll be more effective going to the rim. The 3's would let him start making other players better. I'm not holding my breath, but it be nice.

Dude's 23. He's not that young anymore. I know he lost a year, but I also think you have to look at this season as the last one where he can be a "prospect". He's up for a new deal, and he'll be four or five years older than most rookies next seasons. He shouldn't be expected to be all the way back after his injury. But he can't be as raw as he was two seasons ago either.

Absolutely right. The injury was bad timing - he really needed that year of development. If he's still someone you have to think of as a prospect, the Spurs are going to have a real dilemma negotiating his contract.

I like everything I'm seeing and hearing from him and about him. And it looks like he did all the right things with his year off. I'm banking on him being a much more complete, mature player than he was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how 23 is considered too old to be a prospect. Times have changed. I haven’t seen the Spurs this excited about a player since Kawhi though and that’s giving me great hope for him this year. Spurs have only really been this high on like 4 other players in the past 20 years and they’re all gonna be in the hall of fame. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how 23 is considered too old to be a prospect. Times have changed. I haven’t seen the Spurs this excited about a player since Kawhi though and that’s giving me great hope for him this year. Spurs have only really been this high on like 4 other players in the past 20 years and they’re all gonna be in the hall of fame. Just saying.
    Throw Lonnie in that group of excitement. Pop's already throwing hints that he reminds him of Manu and he may be even faster than Murray.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We already knew he could get better. Any young player conceivably can and when you're starting from the bottom, as he essentially was with his jumper, he was bound to improve even if incrementally.

15-18 footers was disappointing to hear because it likely means he hasn't made marked progress from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My looking good, real good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #TheLeader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How’d he look tonight? Did he attempt any jump shots? Also how’d he look physically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only guy on our squad who's made an all-defensive team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking good. The jumper looks improved!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only guy on our squad who's made an all-defensive team
    Not sure how much is that worth in this forum, Green's defense was ted on the year he was selected in the 2nd All-defensive team

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insightful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count