Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Also, Mbappe already made public that he's a Ronaldo fan. That extension is probably a done deal had Ronaldo joined PSG instead of Lionel Harden.

Can't blame Mbappe for not wanting to play with a cancerous, club bankrupting midget.
    Much like Ronaldo destroying Juventus these last few years leading them to their worst period of the last decade

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Surprised he is sacrificing his Man U legacy but options were slim
    He’ll be dead to united fans for eternity but if he can get himself to city it’ll be a good move to keep Ronaldo relevant when he hasn’t been anymore

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Much like Ronaldo destroying Juventus these last few years leading them to their worst period of the last decade
    At least Ronaldo never bankrupted a club

Midget left Barcelona bankrupted and just with a copa del rey. Imagine being such a cancer that you not only destroy a club's product on the pitch but also financially

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Latest news say the City isn’t interested in Cristiano Ronaldo:

If it’s true he was willing to play for €15M net for the City, down from €35M net Juve was paying, I think he’s in the range of Atlético de Madrid. And Juve is asking around €25-30M to let him go. But there was some bad blood before.

The United is another option, but after he wanted to join the City, that maybe won’t sit well.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    At least Ronaldo never bankrupted a club

Midget left Barcelona bankrupted and just with a copa del rey. Imagine being such a cancer that you not only destroy a club's product on the pitch but also financially
    Nah, we have been through this. Griezmann, coutinho and dembele bankrupted them. Not Messi. He actually produced.

Ronaldo destroyed Juventus as well and took them to their biggest lows. Barca’s biggest lows was due to horrific management

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo to united, genuinely happy for him. Will be a good swan song for his career

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nah, we have been through this. Griezmann, coutinho and dembele bankrupted them. Not Messi. He actually produced.

Ronaldo destroyed Juventus as well and took them to their biggest lows. Barca’s biggest lows was due to horrific management
    Lionel Harden was ready to demand another ridiculous contract and plunge Barca further into the red, had la liga not stepped in and put a stop to it

Trophy wise, every club has a down season every now and then. Bankrupting a club, your boy did that, not Ronaldo

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    ex-teammates' Whatsapp messages helped end Man City move

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    GOAT transfer wimdow

meanwhile Arsenal signed Ben White

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden was ready to demand another ridiculous contract and plunge Barca further into the red, had la liga not stepped in and put a stop to it

Trophy wise, every club has a down season every now and then. Bankrupting a club, your boy did that, not Ronaldo
    And yet sky sports reporting Juve asked Ronaldo to leave because he was crippling their wage structure no joke

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sky Sports’ credibility
    Even ing Talksport skull ed them during this window

That must be why Nedved had insisted they wanted to jeep him

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Latest news say the City isn’t interested in Cristiano Ronaldo:

If it’s true he was willing to play for €15M net for the City, down from €35M net Juve was paying, I think he’s in the range of Atlético de Madrid. And Juve is asking around €25-30M to let him go. But there was some bad blood before.

The United is another option, but after he wanted to join the City, that maybe won’t sit well.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You better pray Mbappe stays, FAP.

Nobody's scared of 34 year old midget and that choker Neymar with that ty defense behind them

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Nobody's scared of 34 year old midget and that choker Neymar with that ty defense behind them

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet sky sports reporting Juve asked Ronaldo to leave because he was crippling their wage structure no joke
    But only one of them bankrupt a club and got kicked out of Barcelona by the league's governing body for being a cancer with an albatross contract

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

If mbappe leaves, psg definitely go down a few pegs and could go out in quarter finals tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    United shares jumped 9% at the NYSE on the news Ronaldo is joining the team. Shareholders made $300M.

Juve and United agreed on terms, apparently €15M + 8 in variables. Missing are United and Ronaldo personal terms, medical and visa, before Cristiano officially becames United player.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    United shares jumped 9% at the NYSE on the news Ronaldo is joining the team. Shareholders made $300M.

Juve and United agreed on terms, apparently €15M + 8 in variables. Missing are United and Ronaldo personal terms, medical and visa, before Cristiano officially becames United player.
    Juve shares also jumped up after he left funny enough

Will be interesting to see what weekly wages United give him

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Scoreless Juve lost at home to ing Empoli today
    Last edited by lefty; 08-28-2021 at 07:24 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Juve shares also jumped up after he left funny enough

Will be interesting to see what weekly wages United give him
    Some sources say £500,000 x week, slightly over €30M x season. Not sure if before or after taxes.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Scoreless Juve lost at home to ing Empoli today
    I think all in all, Ronaldo did well in Italy. More than 100 goals in 3 seasons in Serie A, is very difficult to achieve. The game isn't very fluid, and there's a lot of fouling. He hardly score more in 6 seasons for Ferguson's United.

The signings just weren't as good as other Champions League contenders, then they started tinkering with the managers, then the COVID hit and they run out of money.

Real Madrid can pay top dollar to 1 or 2 players and still have great team at every position. Juventus, not so much.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Some sources say £500,000 x week, slightly over €30M x season. Not sure if before or after taxes.
    Wow that’s crazy insane wages but good for him as Juventus was a show

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Not a single minute in the United shirt and Ronaldo has the same number of goals as Arsenal

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Not a single minute in the United shirt and Ronaldo has the same number of goals as Arsenal

Thread Information