Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi was there the whole time egging him on. In the second place, he is clearly getting this narrative from Kawhi.

Kawhi is a classless POS. You just finding out?
    Agreed Castleberry is #2's lapdog so it's obvious he was appeasing #2 when he made his statement towards Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean.. I used to beat my little brother's ass all the time when we were kids but if anybody ELSE even dared to touch him, I would go straight after the er and beat his ass..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I wanna know is what Pop did to Kawhi that made him hate him enough to talk about him to his teammates. From what I've heard, Kawhi's antipathy towards Spurs management has never extended to Pop.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says "it aint like this in SA huh?" "fuk pop" lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted Kahwi to stay with Toronto, but now I want him to go to the Clippers. Spurs ain't afraid to face him as seen in their first showdown, and Clippers roster is not as good as Toronto. However, Toronto becomes 2nd round fodder if Kahwi leaves, so win-win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I wanna know is what Pop did to Kawhi that made him hate him enough to talk about him to his teammates. From what I've heard, Kawhi's antipathy towards Spurs management has never extended to Pop.
    I think it's pretty simple. Patfo didn't respect his Uncle and he took that as a sign of disrespect towards him. Some people are just that simple minded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop? How many les do you have on your own you dumbass
    Last edited by blizz; 06-18-2019 at 01:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just tweet it at skip bayless with some description. That’ll do the trick
    Good idea!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched it a few more times and, yeah, VanVleet is the one trolling, tbh.
    There are two " Pop's" and the voices are clearly different.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

F U POP! You never recognized how good Kawhi could really become!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised this isn’t getting more attention in the sporting world
    That's because a black dude said it...
    Imagine what the NBA/BSPN would do if a white guy did it...

And people wonder why Trump won.....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say it was necessarily anything of significance. Kawhi is a two-faced phony selling his bull narrative that he was hurt and the Spurs tried to make him play. Pop needs to be a villain for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just stop with the victim card, FVV is irrelevant, however it is also obvious that he did not make a random comment, he knows something (at least the Kawhi side of the story).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a little tool. perfect sidekick for a mentally deficient dumbass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think they wouldnt rally around him after pop took those slick shots at the begging of the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who isn't sick of Poop at this point, tbh? Between the political bs, not caring about winning, his outdated system, and the massive ego, what is there to like right now?
    This.

Unfortunately.

How can anyone not blame pop? His guilt/love for TP led to all of this. TP and his stupid mouth cost the Spurs 1 'ship in '13. Probably what would have been 2 more, this year and next. TP ed us. Kawhi just didn't seem down for the bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just stop with the victim card, FVV is irrelevant, however it is also obvious that he did not make a random comment, he knows something (at least the Kawhi side of the story).
    Or he has the internet like the rest of us and know exactly as much as we know... They're ppl on this message board right now saying Pop and they don't have inside information... I highly doubt Kawhi spilled the beans to Fred van fleet knowing how words goes around in the NBA (then the media) and knowing that he might not be there next year

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when nobody's get their five minutes of fame. He should be thanking Pop for making him relevant for a short period of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will hug Kawhi and congratulate him when he plays against the Spurs next. Then Pop will shake hands and hug Fred Van Vleet too when the Raptors come to town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Raps are starting to replace the dubs as my least fav in the league (well with Hou too). Tipsy or not that backup point guard on the raps did not make a wise decision. He’s not good enough to be talking about one the most respected front office people in sports. When he’s looking for a vet contract in a few years, hope it bites him in the ass. But it prob won’t because nobody will pick up this story and run with it because it’s the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

Unfortunately.

How can anyone not blame pop? His guilt/love for TP led to all of this. TP and his stupid mouth cost the Spurs 1 'ship in '13. Probably what would have been 2 more, this year and next. TP ed us. Kawhi just didn't seem down for the bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's always been a lie. Just PR bs. But in the end, after getting so much publicity on his side he has shown his hate and want for revenge against Pop and SA in general.

"Nurse let's me do what I need/want to do" etc

S bag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will hug Kawhi and congratulate him when he plays against the Spurs next. Then Pop will shake hands and hug Fred Van Vleet too when the Raptors come to town
    SMH. True and pissess me off. That's not class . It's being a . At some ing point defend yourself damnit.

Thread Information