View Poll Results: What will be the most likely explanation for where Rita makes landfall?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Valley: Bush created the 'cane to punish the vatos for voting against him.

2 22.22%
  • Houston/Corpus Christi: God is punishing Big Oil for raping the Earth.

2 22.22%
  • South Padre Island: God is punishing the isle of naked flesh and drink.

0 0%
  • New Orleans: toss-up

0 0%
  • East Houston/Galveston: Bush created the 'cane to punish the poor and black part 2

5 55.56%
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say you're a partisan nutjob who cannot see the world without viewing current events through the prism of politics...while high on crystal meth.

What will be the most likely explanation for where Hurricane Rita makes landfall?

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Illuminati and the Skulls are at war with each other. Since the Skulls have just uncovered advance alien technology from the Mars rover project, they can now control the weather and generate hurricanes. They will use these hurricanes for two purposes. The first is to destroy a series of secret bases that the Illuminati has controlled along the coast. The second is to uncover Atlantis, which according to Skull legends, contains the secret keys which will allow the creation of the uber Neocon. This would be the joining together of Jeb, George1, George2, and the skulls secret weapon (the lower half of Bill Clinton).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush Did It *.*

Stand-up philosopher CharlieMac's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure brainiacs up north will say that Texas is being punished for being a backwards ass state that gave the world GWB.

Thread Information