Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    GB gonna frick around and find out

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Rodgers starting to throw that weak wobbly ... father time right on his heels.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I love watching Lamar play but he’s a front running QB. Now he’s not even winning the games where he has a comfortable lead.

Josh was off today, but I chalk it up to weather and losing just about all his receiving targets outside Diggs. Gabe Davis and Dawson Knox are still hobbled from their injuries around Week 2, Kumerow was out again, and McKenzie and Crowder both left the game with injuries. Great to see the rookie Shakir step up, hope he takes over the slot role full time as he showed great potential both in college and in preseason.

Lamar was awful today. AWFUL. 10 of their points came off turnovers, including an INT that set them up with 1st and goal. Another 3 points came on a drive where he threw that stupid duck to the sideline that should’ve been picked off, but bounced off a bunch of players and miraculously landed in Duvernay’s hands. He put up a goose egg in the second half, and was lucky his defense saved him on his first INT.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It worked but it's so unnecessary to use the wildcat and take Mahomes off the field.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Hahahahahahahahhahaha Mahomes is ridiculous.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Mahomes making the D look silly

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Non intentional grounding call results in a TD. Bradyrefs realizing they have to start taking charge, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Pacheco > Edwards-Helaire

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pacheco looks like prime Sean McCoy

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Anyone have Fournette on their fantasy team

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs and Bills are head and shoulders above the rest of the AFC tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I know he threw 3 picks but I liked the way Pickett looked. He’s very fluid and looks like a natural at QB. Jay Cutler also looked like that, to be fair, so hopefully he has a better career trajectory.

Unpopular opinion, but I also like the way Zach Wilson looked. Jets had one of the best draft classes ever this year, it’s just too bad they lost franchise OT Becton before the season. They have a bright young OC, an above-average/fringe top 10 D, and a load of young talent at the skill positions. I hope Wilson pans out, but he has all the tools around him to control his own destiny now

I love watching Lamar play but he’s a front running QB. Now he’s not even winning the games where he has a comfortable lead.

Josh was off today, but I chalk it up to weather and losing just about all his receiving targets outside Diggs. Gabe Davis and Dawson Knox are still hobbled from their injuries around Week 2, Kumerow was out again, and McKenzie and Crowder both left the game with injuries. Great to see the rookie Shakir step up, hope he takes over the slot role full time as he showed great potential both in college and in preseason.

Lamar was awful today. AWFUL. 10 of their points came off turnovers, including an INT that set them up with 1st and goal. Another 3 points came on a drive where he threw that stupid duck to the sideline that should’ve been picked off, but bounced off a bunch of players and miraculously landed in Duvernay’s hands. He put up a goose egg in the second half, and was lucky his defense saved him on his first INT.
    So much bias.
    The "stupid duck" he threw got tipped at the line. Still Lamars fault? Of course. But it wasn't some limp wristed underthrow like you fabricated.

Josh's receivers out but the receivers the Raven brain trust put together for Lamar are soo much better? Please.
    Btw starting WR Bateman was out for half the game.
    Rain affected Josh but not Lamar?
    Also, Josh had yet another horrible pass completely dropped for a would-be INT when 20-3. Bills were able to get the TD before half. Huge swing.

Game on the line 20-20 5 minutes left. 3rd and 12 and Jackson busts a move and scrambles 18 yards for 1st and goal at the 10. Next threads a 9 yard pass for 2nd and goal at the 1. Enter the Ravens brain trust to have a run that gets shoved back 3 yards. All kinds of OLinemen injuries for Raves combined with Bill DLine and backers are good. As to the 4th down decision not to kick, idiotic. Bad pass by Lamr? L Well it's 4th down and he's being attempted molestation by two rushing Bills + Duevany stands in the corner with head up ass vs immediately coming back for the ball. Got "outrebounded" big time by Bills DB for the INT. Football 101 for receivers. At best Duevenay should have come back sooner and won the rebound for the TD. At worst he should have broken up the INT. The replays will not show him standing in the corner, the live feed did. He breaks in for the ball wayy too late.

Bills final drive. Neither you nor the mass media want to talk about the Roughing the Brady call Josh Allen got vs being faced with 3rd and long. Ya ya i know you think calls do not affect the game nor are EVER rigged / favoritism.

Bottom line Jackson played just as well as Allen if not better. Neither had their A game. Yet both made spectacular runs.

Last but not least and another basic the media will not touch. Bills final run to set up 1st and goal thus 99.99 the win. Watch how a number of the Ravens smarter defenders were going to let the guy score a TD. Good move as getting tackled assured the Bills of 3 more snaps and then the game winning super easy field goal. A TD at least gives the Ravens the ball back. Raven who tackled the Bill was not situationally aware hence unknowing sealed the game.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 10-03-2022 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Batemans injury at WR

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Poor Lamar

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How can you play the 49ers twice a season year after year and still get torched by the same running plays over and over?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a waste of a drive tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just feels like a game the Niners are gonna blow late.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

7-straight regular season wins for Kyle over McVay

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    So much bias.
    The "stupid duck" he threw got tipped at the line. Still Lamars fault? Of course. But it wasn't some limp wristed underthrow like you fabricated.

Josh's receivers out but the receivers the Raven brain trust put together for Lamar are soo much better? Please.
    Btw starting WR Bateman was out for half the game.
    Rain affected Josh but not Lamar?
    Also, Josh had yet another horrible pass completely dropped for a would-be INT when 20-3. Bills were able to get the TD before half. Huge swing.

Game on the line 20-20 5 minutes left. 3rd and 12 and Jackson busts a move and scrambles 18 yards for 1st and goal at the 10. Next threads a 9 yard pass for 2nd and goal at the 1. Enter the Ravens brain trust to have a run that gets shoved back 3 yards. All kinds of OLinemen injuries for Raves combined with Bill DLine and backers are good. As to the 4th down decision not to kick, idiotic. Bad pass by Lamr? L Well it's 4th down and he's being attempted molestation by two rushing Bills + Duevany stands in the corner with head up ass vs immediately coming back for the ball. Got "outrebounded" big time by Bills DB for the INT. Football 101 for receivers. At best Duevenay should have come back sooner and won the rebound for the TD. At worst he should have broken up the INT. The replays will not show him standing in the corner, the live feed did. He breaks in for the ball wayy too late.

Bills final drive. Neither you nor the mass media want to talk about the Roughing the Brady call Josh Allen got vs being faced with 3rd and long. Ya ya i know you think calls do not affect the game nor are EVER rigged / favoritism.

Bottom line Jackson played just as well as Allen if not better. Neither had their A game. Yet both made spectacular runs.

Last but not least and another basic the media will not touch. Bills final run to set up 1st and goal thus 99.99 the win. Watch how a number of the Ravens smarter defenders were going to let the guy score a TD. Good move as getting tackled assured the Bills of 3 more snaps and then the game winning super easy field goal. A TD at least gives the Ravens the ball back. Raven who tackled the Bill was not situationally aware hence unknowing sealed the game.
    Ravens go up 20-3 thanks to the defense giving them 10 of those points and another FG coming on a fluke reception.

After going up 20-3, here is Lamar’s stat line:

8/13, 36 yards, 2.8 YPA, 2 INTs. Explain how his ty play is the refs fault.

Want to blame the defense? They held a Top 2 QB to 200yds passing and slightly over 50% completion percentage with one pick (which essentially became a pick-6), while only giving up 3 points off Lamar’s TOS. Lamar also possessed the ball for 40 minutes to Josh’s 20. 40 minutes of possession in an NFL game at home and you produce 144 yards passing

The receiver situations aren’t comparable, don’t even fight this battle. Here were the Bills receiving options for most of the game:

WR1 - Diggs…bracketed all game long
    WR2 - Davis…dealing with a foot injury since end of Week 1…has had 50 yds receiving and no TDs since Week 1. Visibly cannot gain any separation due to injuries.
    WR3 - McKenzie…concussed in 3rd quarter, did not return.
    WR4 - Crowder…broke ankle during game, has been a complete non factor this year anyway.
    WR5 - Kumerow…DNP, has missed the last 2 weeks with injury
    WR6 - Shakir…had 0 career receptions going into this game.
    TE - Knox…has been hobbled since Week 1, look at his stats, he’s been a ghost.

So two healthy receivers, one of whom has never caught a pass prior to this game

Baltimore has the better running game, TE and offensive line by a country mile. Their defense played about as well as anyone could hope to play against Josh Allen.

Lamar and Harbaugh lost them this game. The numbers don’t lie: 36 passing yards and 2 picks in the final 2.5 quarters. I’d love to hear what the refs have to do with those stats.

Jerome Boger’s ridiculous roughing the passer call cost Ravens dearly in loss to Bills (yahoo.com)

Jamison Hensley on Twitter: "Referee Jerome Boger to pool reporter (@jeffzrebiec) on roughing the passer penalty on Brandon Stephens: "What I had was forcible contact in the head/neck area of the quarterback with the helmet." Confident about head/neck contact? “Yes.” https://t.co/6FtNLyitOX" / Twitter

I don't know why the Tweet didn't imbed.

Last edited by MultiTroll; 10-04-2022 at 01:45 PM.

More of Josh Brady and AllenRefs work:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Jerome Boger’s ridiculous roughing the passer call cost Ravens dearly in loss to Bills (yahoo.com)

Jamison Hensley on Twitter: "Referee Jerome Boger to pool reporter (@jeffzrebiec) on roughing the passer penalty on Brandon Stephens: "What I had was forcible contact in the head/neck area of the quarterback with the helmet." Confident about head/neck contact? “Yes.” https://t.co/6FtNLyitOX" / Twitter

I don't know why the Tweet didn't imbed.

Yeah...this was a weak call. As long as they're reviewing stuff, they need to expand it to this rule.
    Meanwhile, Tua gets slung down like a rag doll and no call is made.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    FF question:

Should I drop Gabe Davis for Olave?

Keep going back and forth. Giving me flashbacks of a couple yrs ago when I held on to Gallup too long, expecting he would get it going when I wanted to pick up rookie Justin Jefferson.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    FF question:

Should I drop Gabe Davis for Olave?

Keep going back and forth. Giving me flashbacks of a couple yrs ago when I held on to Gallup too long, expecting he would get it going when I wanted to pick up rookie Justin Jefferson.
    Yes, I drafted both but Davis has an injury that isn’t getting better (I fear it might be plantar fasciitis), and Olive is beasting

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    More of Josh Brady and AllenRefs work:

Lamar put up 3 points of offense in that game and threw a backbreaking pick-6

You can’t defend either of these awful performances, so your go-to move is to blame the officials

Thread Information