Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ... ted on haters as badly as Tom Brady this season?

And yes, a lot of people said before this season that he's nothing without Bill and that he's overrated system qb that can only dink and dunk. He was pretty good in Tampa's vertical offense this season

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    joe montana is 2nd in NFL history with 16 postseason wins

Tom Brady has 16 postseason wins since turning 37

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mayweather. His haters swore he would lose damn near every fight and paid at least $79.99 of their hard earned money for the PPV only to be disappointed that he won.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Mayweather. His haters swore he would lose damn near every fight and paid at least $79.99 of their hard earned money for the PPV only to be disappointed that he won.
    i never found myself enjoying any of his fights that i saw, but yeah there was a lot of that

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    joe montana is 2nd in NFL history with 16 postseason wins

Tom Brady has 16 postseason wins since turning 37
    Brady has defeated more different TEAMS than Montana has wins. It's crazy. It's time to stop the GOAT talk in Football, and start the conversation is he the best Athlete in any sport ever. Only people more accomplished in team sports are Bill Russel and the old Yankees legends Then you go to individual sports like golf and Boxing. It's so hard to compare those though. I mean is Tiger Woods' or The Golden Bear's million Majors more impressive? Is Mayweather's or Ali's resume more impressive?

In TEAM sports......Brady is the GOAT. It's not even debatable at this point. If you deny this simple truth you're just a blind ing hater. I can see getting lucky a couple times, but the dude has 7 rings now. It's an insult if you try to question all 7.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brady has defeated more different TEAMS than Montana has wins. It's crazy. It's time to stop the GOAT talk in Football, and start the conversation is he the best Athlete in any sport ever. Only people more accomplished in team sports are Bill Russel and the old Yankees legends Then you go to individual sports like golf and Boxing. It's so hard to compare those though. I mean is Tiger Woods' or The Golden Bear's million Majors more impressive? Is Mayweather's or Ali's resume more impressive?

In TEAM sports......Brady is the GOAT. It's not even debatable at this point. If you deny this simple truth you're just a blind ing hater. I can see getting lucky a couple times, but the dude has 7 rings now. It's an insult if you try to question all 7.
    russell's celtics dominated a league with like 8 teams

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    And no free agency....

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    And Wilt always ted on Russell. But, the Celtics always had a better team.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And Wilt always ted on Russell. But, the Celtics always had a better team.
    True tbh. Limited footage shows that. Russ couldn't stop Wilt. But Wilt has no excuse for 1968 and 1969 seasons

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Tiger Woods

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    interesting that he won with getting 3/40 from Godwin and Evans

interesting that he won with getting 3/40 from Godwin and Evans
    Sort of.
    Here's Tom hooking up with Evans on yet another great play.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1358577834013327360

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

It's hard even to compare football players with other team sports because they don't play both offense and defense. I mean, look how long they get to sit down while in basketball it's not uncommon for the superstars to go all 48 minutes.

I'm good with calling Brady the GOAT football player ever but even then it's a bit unfair because the offense goes through them every down.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if you isolated Brady's career only after turning 37 years old, that alone is in the GOAT conversation.

ties montana's record with 16 playoff wins and 4 superbowl wins

all post-deflatagate

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's hard even to compare football players with other team sports because they don't play both offense and defense. I mean, look how long they get to sit down while in basketball it's not uncommon for the superstars to go all 48 minutes.

I'm good with calling Brady the GOAT football player ever but even then it's a bit unfair because the offense goes through them every down.
    dno about "unfair" but football team success does tend to skew toward having good qb play more than any other single position.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You won't believe how many people I've had to use that argument with in the last 24 hours alone. the 11 > 7 ers can off, that was a league with 8 teams, zero parity and a total of like 10 black players

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if you isolated Brady's career only after turning 37 years old, that alone is in the GOAT conversation.

ties montana's record with 16 playoff wins and 4 superbowl wins

all post-deflatagate

I'm pretty confident at this point that "Deflategate" was a media hoax. People just don't like dynasties and have to start some .

The Patriots won that game like 44-7 IIRC, and that's with Brady throwing a pick near the red zone (the one that led to the controversy).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What era are you referring to? The 90s? Most definitely not today's load management NBA.....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm pretty confident at this point that "Deflategate" was a media hoax. People just don't like dynasties and have to start some .

The Patriots won that game like 44-7 IIRC, and that's with Brady throwing a pick near the red zone (the one that led to the controversy).
    eh, they were cheating to get a further edge. but its not what made them

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    eh, they were cheating to get a further edge. but its not what made them
    people liked to complain, but they bent but not broke the rules. Like in the Baltimore game the previous round where they lined the offensive lineman (Vollmer?) as a tight end a few yards away from the offensive line towards the slot and threw him a TD. That wasn't illegal, it was a brilliantly schemed play within the rules. Then, they changed the rules the following offseason. But Harbaugh had no right to complain because even though that trick play was gimmicky, it was within the rules. Belichick himself had to suck it up when he got beat by the Philly Special.

I definitely think Belichick not Brady was much more into the business of cheating.

The tuck rule game was a bad call for sure, or at least a bad rule, but it wasn't necessarily Brady's fault.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    people liked to complain, but they bent but not broke the rules. Like in the Baltimore game the previous round where they lined the offensive lineman (Vollmer?) as a tight end a few yards away from the offensive line towards the slot and threw him a TD. That wasn't illegal, it was a brilliantly schemed play within the rules. Then, they changed the rules the following offseason. But Harbaugh had no right to complain because even though that trick play was gimmicky, it was within the rules. Belichick himself had to suck it up when he got beat by the Philly Special.

I definitely think Belichick not Brady was much more into the business of cheating.

The tuck rule game was a bad call for sure, or at least a bad rule, but it wasn't necessarily Brady's fault.
    they broke the rules that time. but clearly with how brady came back with a vengeance, it wasn't what made brady great lol. anybody who pretended that was the case was full of it.

That means the talent was not diluted over 30 teams.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What's the matter son?

Thread Information