Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. There were at least 30 last I counted.
    A Slob's Slob
    A. Ocasio-Cortez
    All Lives Matter
    American Citizen
    Angry Democrat
    Beta Male
    Blake's Aid
    Bleke
    Blue Lives Matter
    Chad.
    Chumpette
    ChumpetteInTraining
    ChumpHumper
    Cuck Not Named Blake
    General Virtue
    Jimmer'd
    LaSíSí
    LGBTQIAPK & G-D
    MASSA
    Narc / Snitch
    Noob-Noob
    Nother Level
    Oh, Snap!
    PassableTranny
    Psychopav Chump
    Real Progressive
    Republicrat
    Sam da Sham
    ShotThroughTheHeart
    Sleepy Jake
    Slob
    Soldier Lives Matter
    Spurtacular
    We Are All Witnesses
    Weepy Jake

courtesy of ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place is boring because most of the “conservatives” went into hiding after the blue ripple of 22 and have come to the realization that their party is under the control of a lying lunatic loser. It’s tough times tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place is boring because most of the “conservatives” went into hiding after the blue ripple of 22 and have come to the realization that their party is under the control of a lying lunatic loser. It’s tough times tbh.
    There's truth in that. No Darrin, no DMC. Lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp mention-bombed kori and timvp like 20 times before he got the hammer. That alone was grounds for permaban.

how did he think that was going to work in his favor?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's down to an old man with bionic knees wanting to fight me because we're both substantially taller than the governor of Florida.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    M>S

truther checking in

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's down to an old man with bionic knees wanting to fight me because we're both substantially taller than the governor of Florida.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep same happened during the Obama years bunch of crickets then trump wins and a bunch of people who left came back to bask in their taint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and he’s a RINO but too ashamed to admit to it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Purple ripple, to be fair, the GOP did take back the House, but 222 seats and 49 or 50 senate seats is a major letdown for red team.

Some places like MI and PA had a straight up blue wave. Some places like FL, NY and to an extent CA had a red wave. AZ was slightly blue of center and expectation. Some places were just the usual red or blue. Some places went purely purple and split ticket like WI and NV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, trolls like him and avante in suck. They're just annoying. The old Lakers and Mavs squads, brhornet... those are the fun trolls tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, trolls like him and avante in suck. They're just annoying. The old Lakers and Mavs squads, brhornet... those are the fun trolls tbh
    BRHornet posted some hot es back in the day, 10-13 years ago. I got a few good faps in to his material, back in my high school years tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BRHornet posted some hot es back in the day, 10-13 years ago. I got a few good faps in to his material, back in my high school years tbh
    ew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Purple ripple, to be fair, the GOP did take back the House, but 222 seats and 49 or 50 senate seats is a major letdown for red team.

Some places like MI and PA had a straight up blue wave. Some places like FL, NY and to an extent CA had a red wave. AZ was slightly blue of center and expectation. Some places were just the usual red or blue. Some places went purely purple and split ticket like WI and NV.
    You’re not to be taken seriously. Not only are your predictions but you think the 19th amendment should be overturned. You’re a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't this prophesied? "Spurtacular spams this board endlessly! We need him the out!" to "This place is boring. We need Spurtacular back!"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wasn't this prophesied? "Spurtacular spams this board endlessly! We need him the out!" to "This place is boring. We need Spurtacular back!"
    Hey dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's good bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP... Ban OP, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think the 19th amendment should be overturned
    At least decrease the lever and make it fair. If females contribute say 60% on average to the economy (just with a simple eyeball at salary stats [and these days it's 100% career choice to blame, not discriminatory pay which is illegal], and that's not even counting all the fems that refuse to work because they think they're too big of a princess to work and deserve handouts) then their vote should count for 0.6 of a vote. Realistically that number is about more like 30-40% factoring those things in and that's nationwide and closer to 10% worldwide.

Females will always be inferior to men in every category (except for maybe sexual appeal / physical attractiveness). That's objective truth; that's it, and that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least decrease the lever and make it fair. If females contribute say 60% on average to the economy (just with a simple eyeball at salary stats [and these days it's 100% career choice to blame, not discriminatory pay which is illegal], and that's not even counting all the fems that refuse to work because they think they're too big of a princess to work and deserve handouts) then their vote should count for 0.6 of a vote. Realistically that number is about more like 30-40% factoring those things in and that's nationwide and closer to 10% worldwide.

Females will always be inferior to men in every category (except for maybe sexual appeal / physical attractiveness). That's objective truth; that's it, and that's all.
    I think those who don't contribute, income taxes/property taxes/et al, should have no say in any election local or federal. They're leeches!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I think those who don't contribute, income taxes/property taxes/et al, should have no say in any election local or federal. They're leeches!
    If you got your wish, only successful people would be able to vote and there would be no voice for other American citizens. No voice equals no future, since those with the voice would always vote to help themselves. Every American citizen of age should be allowed to vote. Your kind of utopia would probably see you disenfranchised, because you obviously think the wealthy wouldn't set you aside just as easy as you want to set aside those who contribute less than you. To the wealthy, you are an eyesore, a leech on the American landscape. They don't want you to have a voice either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You’re not to be taken seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you got your wish, only successful people would be able to vote and there would be no voice for other American citizens. No voice equals no future, since those with the voice would always vote to help themselves. Every American citizen of age should be allowed to vote. Your kind of utopia would probably see you disenfranchised, because you obviously think the wealthy wouldn't set you aside just as easy as you want to set aside those who contribute less than you. To the wealthy, you are an eyesore, a leech on the American landscape. They don't want you to have a voice either.
    How wrong you are! I want anyone that contributes, small or large, to have a say. Those who don't contribute can kick rocks and get in line at your local workforce agency so they can cast a vote in the future when they decide to finally grow up and contribute like the rest of us.

Now cry me another river please.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    How wrong you are! I want anyone that contributes, small or large, to have a say. Those who don't contribute can kick rocks and get in line at your local workforce agency so they can cast a vote in the future when they decide to finally grow up and contribute like the rest of us.

Now cry me another river please.
    I don't think you've given this much thought. I think you just lash out generically at the world because someone must be at fault for the situation you find yourself in. this, that, cry me a river, I'm hard as and don't care about anything or anybody until I get a momentary guilt emotion I don't understand, at which time I will issue an apology to the forum and ask God to bless everyone. You really should see a shrink.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Isn’t that like half your client base?

Thread Information