My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you translate this to english plz? thx
    That read like Fabbs forgot to log into his ducks account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP did any of the houses pay for Impeached but still slithering around the White House until Old Joe ushered him out?
    Can you translate this to english plz? thx
    I can't keep up with all of Trumps criminal acts, but didn't he get impeached but was allowed to finish term since he only had a week left?

Hence did bettors win in the OP mention that if tRump was "impeached"?
    Or did the bet have to include his being exterminated from living at the White House?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't keep up with all of Trumps criminal acts, but didn't he get impeached but was allowed to finish term since he only had a week left?

Hence did bettors win in the OP mention that if tRump was "impeached"?
    Or did the bet have to include his being exterminated from living at the White House?
    He got impeached twice but since the GOP controlled the Senate, he was absolved twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump impeached? You can bet on it
    The prospect that the president won't make it through his term is big business for bookmakers.

There’s already talk of impeachment, just three weeks into Donald Trump’s turbulent presidency. In fact, many are already betting on it.

Gambling houses all over the world are taking in action on whether Trump, inaugurated just last month, will resign or be impeached. And the odds aren’t as long as you might think.

Ladbrokes, the British oddsmaking giant, has Trump’s chances of leaving office via resignation or impeachment and removal at just 11-to-10, or just a little worse than even money. The odds of Trump being impeached this year in the House of Representatives are only 4-to-1, according to the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power, despite GOP control of the chamber. You can win $180 on a $100 bet with Bovada, the online gaming site, that Trump won’t make it through a full term — though the bet is off if Trump passes away during the next four years.

All in all, Trump has meant big business for the international gambling industry. There’s always been betting on politics — mostly as a novelty around election season — but professional bookies say Trump’s unlikely victory and tumultuous transition mean that gamblers are jonesing to wager on his presidency.

“From a betting perspective, Donald Trump’s presidency has triggered a massive boom for these kinds of markets,” said Alex Donohue, the PR manager of Ladbrokes. “With Donald Trump, everything he does, it can be turned into speculation, and that can be turned into gambling.”

More:
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...nt-bets-234931

---

det le tho
    He got impeached twice but since the GOP controlled the Senate, he was absolved twice.
    So maybe some houses said he had to only be impeached (he was twice, hey wonder if that paid double) whereas other houses said he had to leave before his term was up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So maybe some houses said he had to only be impeached (he was twice, hey wonder if that paid double) whereas other houses said he had to leave before his term was up?
    Somebody made bank, that's for sure. You can bet on almost anything these days, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trash was not absolved, he was not convicted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trash was not absolved, he was not convicted
    He was absolved. A conviction requires a guilty verdict, which he never received.

Thread Information