Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams and they got that slave mentality," James said

If you are non-Black and a viewer of the NBA, you really gotta look in the mirror and reevaluate to be honest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's racist about this? Hmm?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's funny that he would say this after he went back to massa Gilbert The man was pratically claiming ownership of Lebron after the decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not wrong though.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What's racist about this? Hmm?
    "In Hip Hop, they got a buncha young black men selling tracks and they got that hoodlum mentality"

So rich coming from an NBA player considering the NBA is the worst collection of racist athletes in American sports.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-22-2018 at 01:57 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's not wrong though.
    Ya ya. Bosses, teachers and parents are slave owners. Black culture in America has a problem with rules, not willing to integrate. I point this out whenever Americans try complaining about Muslim in Europe
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-22-2018 at 02:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As annoying as this sjw take is, the hypocrites who say stfu but get all offended and cry like a when someone kneels towards a flag or yell “all lives matter” as they run to their safespace of Fox News whenever they hear black lives matter are much worse.
    Last edited by marinoman; 12-22-2018 at 02:22 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    As annoying as this sjw take is the hypocrites who say stfu but get all offended and cry like a when someone kneels towards a flag or yell all lives matter as to their safespace of Fox News black lives matter are worse.
    As an European that always found national anthems before domestic sports odd - why did they choose a national anthem to protest police brutality? Because Cops are government employees? Clearly it was an anti-government and anti-nation action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an European that always found national anthems before domestic sports odd - why did they choose a national anthem to protest police brutality? Because Cops are government employees? Clearly it was an anti-government and anti-nation action.
    Well my initial reaction is “Whatever, who cares” but if I think of why they do it, is that a protest needs to get attention and noticed in order to get change. Ghandi for example didn’t do hunger strikes to get better tasting delis in India

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As annoying as this sjw take is, the hypocrites who say stfu but get all offended and cry like a when someone kneels towards a flag or yell “all lives matter” as they run to their safespace of Fox News whenever they hear black lives matter are much worse.
    What did all that ing keeling accomplish?

All lives matter is a better message period.

Right wingers don't have a safe space, we have to deal with left wing ideas every day, period unlike you sheltered mofos.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron the 33 year old manchild. If only he attended College, he could have gotten this freshman year elective course mindset out of his system

Honest question - has LeBron ever had a typical adult job in his life or just playing a childs game for a living?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right wingers don't have a safe space, we have to deal with left wing ideas every day, period unlike you sheltered mofos.
    All lives matter is a pointless message as it’s obvious. Black lives matter highlights the plight and unequal treatment black people had to deal with in a country where supposedly all lives matter.

As a third party looking at the politics of the states, it’s almost hilarious how illogical and extreme things get. It reminded me of the communist regime where the basic premise is that whoever is against my enemy is my friend. The level of healthy debate and ability to see other people’s viewpoints are all out the window.

Far right movements where exclusivity rules not based on merit, but of skin colour and background is directly opposed to the basis of the American dreams and I just have severe troubles understanding how people can say it’s the right thing to do for the country.

The trump administration, feeding off the fear of people who are not getting what they perceive as their en lements are promising these cushy jobs through rhetoric and empty promises. And it’s amazinf how people are so lacking in basis economical basics that they are swallowing all of that hook line and sinker. The issue with most of the world now isn’t because of poor economy, the rich is getting richer than ever. The issue is that the economic system is so out of whack that the rich will get richer and richer while the middle class is getting poorer and poorer. All the efforts and work of a large proportion of the population goes on to stack the coiffers of a few well connected people at the top.

Lack of hope breeds desperation. Some of the desperate choose to vote for empty promises, some of them give up, while others lash out. The most ironic thing is that the support base of both the left and the right are essentially fighting against the same basic problems - lack of economic parity.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Right wingers don't have a safe space
    one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron the 33 year old manchild. If only he attended College, he could have gotten this freshman year elective course mindset out of his system

Honest question - has LeBron ever had a typical adult job in his life or just playing a childs game for a living?
    He is a re but he has an adult job. WTF are you talking about?

iT'S NOT A CHILD'S GAME WHEN PLAYS ARE RUN, SCOUTS TRY TO COME UP WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO STOP YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO INVEST MILLIONS...

All lives matter is a pointless message as it’s obvious. Black lives matter highlights the plight and unequal treatment black people had to deal with in a country where supposedly all lives matter.

As a third party looking at the politics of the states, it’s almost hilarious how illogical and extreme things get. It reminded me of the communist regime where the basic premise is that whoever is against my enemy is my friend. The level of healthy debate and ability to see other people’s viewpoints are all out the window.

Far right movements where exclusivity rules not based on merit, but of skin colour and background is directly opposed to the basis of the American dreams and I just have severe troubles understanding how people can say it’s the right thing to do for the country.

The trump administration, feeding off the fear of people who are not getting what they perceive as their en lements are promising these cushy jobs through rhetoric and empty promises. And it’s amazinf how people are so lacking in basis economical basics that they are swallowing all of that hook line and sinker. The issue with most of the world now isn’t because of poor economy, the rich is getting richer than ever. The issue is that the economic system is so out of whack that the rich will get richer and richer while the middle class is getting poorer and poorer. All the efforts and work of a large proportion of the population goes on to stack the coiffers of a few well connected people at the top.

Lack of hope breeds desperation. Some of the desperate choose to vote for empty promises, some of them give up, while others lash out. The most ironic thing is that the support base of both the left and the right are essentially fighting against the same basic problems - lack of economic parity.

Rich lives matter, elite lives matter, well connected lives matter. History judege BLM as an establishment tool of division, nothing more.

Neo Nazis are ing irrelvanht.

I guarantee you, any sytem can be rigged in favor of the few. History will judge what trump was. I have a wait and see approach.

one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time
    I am looking forward to reality pimpslapping you.
    Last edited by Othyus Lalanne; 12-22-2018 at 07:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In Hip Hop, they got a buncha young black men selling tracks and they got that hoodlum mentality"

So rich coming from an NBA player considering the NBA is the worst collection of racist athletes in American sports.
    Lol, you sound like a incel white supremacist Trumper clown. Go yourself, clown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not much accomplished... But it did start debate and sure did piss off a bunch if conservatives and Uber nationalists... Personally idgaf... He has freedom of speech and protest... Nowhere does it say... "except during anthem"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn lol frostking making this thread about lebron was a surprise. White insecurity at its finest.

White people are being attacked

quit complaining white people arent the only or first to get attacked due where they’re from or how they look get used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a re but he has an adult job. WTF are you talking about?

iT'S NOT A CHILD'S GAME WHEN PLAYS ARE RUN, SCOUTS TRY TO COME UP WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO STOP YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO INVEST MILLIONS...

Rich lives matter, elite lives matter, well connected lives matter. History judege BLM as an establishment tool of division, nothing more.

Neo Nazis are ing irrelvanht.

I guarantee you, any sytem can be rigged in favor of the few. History will judge what trump was. I have a wait and see approach.

I am looking forward to reality pimpslapping you.
    All lives matter is a pointless slogan because we are not in a police state where people are being killed for no reason in the western world. The BLM slogan is around the inequality of the establshment where blacks are not being treated fairly.

Again, as a neutral third party, it’s true.

Now whether factions of BLM is taking things too far? That’s up for debate. But the central point of the premise is valid.

Rich people and elites are getting away with thing that poor people aren’t. The system is designed that way.

Far rights are thinking that their cushy middle income jobs are being taken away by visible minorities and females when the reality is that those jobs are gone because the rich and powerful are withholding massive amounts of profits for themselves while the middle class is struggling because supposedly skills that were previously keeping the middle class afloat is now nothing but a commodity.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn lol frostking making this thread about lebron was a surprise. White insecurity at its finest.

White people are being attacked

quit complaining white people arent the only or first to get attacked due where they’re from or how they look get used to it.
    I'm not calling for James to lose his job or be ostracized from society.

But when Democrats act bewildered at how a Mexican could support Trump, well the same applies to a white man supporting James.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lol, you sound like a incel white supremacist Trumper clown. Go yourself, clown.
    Not surprised you defended the racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol white people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we can all hate in equality that's all i'm sayin

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    we can all hate in equality that's all i'm sayin
    I fully agree

Living in America taught me we have different backgrounds, experiences and yes races. This shapes our viewpoint and bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well my initial reaction is “Whatever, who cares” but if I think of why they do it, is that a protest needs to get attention and noticed in order to get change. Ghandi for example didn’t do hunger strikes to get better tasting delis in India
    Bingo! Some people choose to be willfully ignorant to what the protesters stated as the reason for their protest though. Lol

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bingo! Some people choose to be willfully ignorant to what the protesters stated as the reason for their protest though. Lol
    Okay....so they acted outrageously to get noticed but now act surprised by the counter reaction - "slave mentality"

As if the NFL owners have any influence on Police.

Thread Information