Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you cite the section of the mueller report that exonerated trump? I mean since it was fake, Boris, you should be able to pull that section up to provide the link, right comrade?
    comrade... another stupid ing loser who thinks he/she/it/them/they are cool. bogie you're a re who parades around as an intellectual and it's semi comical.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    every post i make you racist s claim i'm angry. i'm quite chill rn playing on the internet. i get it, you don't like being called out for the racist that you are and that's fine racistWill. OWN IT!
    not angry but writing in all caps

Saying something over and over again doesn’t make it true, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

The kind of cult that formed the core of the Nazi party. Not really exaggerating at this point.

Don't be a sucker. 1947 when they knew what fascists were. clip from the middle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_aqUsMqEyw

or if you prefer the full length version:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGAqYNFQdZ4
    everyone's a nazi!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're funny with your fake news racistWill... real funny!

let's break it down for you since you're a racist re racistWill. first i've never lived in a trailer ever in my life & more power to those that have or do(to each their own). second, i'm no methhead nor have i ever wanted to be a methhead. third, i make crude jokes yet you specially make racist posts daily with your cute racist takes racistWill.

you can keep on trying your hardest to wiggle out of this reality but it won't help you whatsoever. you're a fake wannabe liberal who's really everything you claim to hate; you're a ing racist straight up racistWill!

Joey is trying to play reverse psychology here Will, whatever will you do to counter?

Jesus, Joey, get back on the meds. No decent person wants to let a mentally unhinged raging addict to do their tattoos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not angry but writing in all caps

Saying something over and over again doesn’t make it true, Joey.
    take your own advice you big ing racist racistWIll! and it's most def true and ST's search is proof. now go find all your racist replies/posts and backtrack like tiegan/hanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is trying to play reverse psychology here Will, whatever will you do to counter?

Jesus, Joey, get back on the meds. No decent person wants to let a mentally unhinged raging addict to do their tattoos
    nah, i just think you're a weak ing loser. prove me wrong you ing loser!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    take your own advice you big ing racist racistWIll! and it's most def true and ST's search is proof. now go find all your racist replies/posts and backtrack like tiegan/hanks.
    so you want me to go prove the claim you’re making? You conservatives really don’t understand how logic works.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal wiretapping check
    Fake "intelligence" to get illegal wiretapping check
    Millions spent, years wasted and zerl evidence found check
    Still went ahead with dead end impeachment check

You are right. The OP is nothing compared to that
    look at you ignore another simple question. where, in the mueller report, does it exonerate trump?

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw racistWill.... "OWN IT!" wow so many caps!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you want me to go prove the claim you’re making? You conservatives really don’t understand how logic works.
    logic works just like this... you say racist here all the time but you're not racist? yeah your logic is the one that's flawed racistWill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Id actually have field offices in battleground states working to get votes out and make sure mail-in ballots are cast correctly. Crazy idea for a presidential campaign to have field offices in battleground states i know.

2) I’d have campaign staff in communication with the county recorder and Election staff in important areas (ie Broward County) to make sure they have a plan and aren’t going to need until December to canvass for ballots

“this is a fight that will have to be fought in the courts that Trump and McConnell have stacked” no wonder the Democrats lose at everything.
    And what makes you think they haven’t been doing that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-2020.amp.html

What a novel idea. Go out but also adhere to health concerns because of the virus.

Also odd how you fail to mention democrats have been winning all the court battles having to do with voting this cycle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comrade... another stupid ing loser who thinks he/she/it/them/they are cool. bogie you're a re who parades around as an intellectual and it's semi comical.
    well since haters too much of a coward to answer a simple question, maybe you can do it for him Joey.

where was trump exonerated in the mueller report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well since haters too much of a coward to answer a simple question, maybe you can do it for him Joey.

where was trump exonerated in the mueller report?
    now you're asking me idgaf about? lmao

i'm not a loon that buys into conspiracies like you obviously do so go read your little stupid mueller report, snuggle up with it at night, make sweet sweet love to it...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And what makes you think they haven’t been doing that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-2020.amp.html

What a novel idea. Go out but also adhere to health concerns because of the virus.

Also odd how you fail to mention democrats have been winning all the court battles having to do with voting this cycle.
    Oh cool, so after Biden loses, he can win a medal for being the candidate who followed CDC guidelines. If you’re playing by a set of rules the other side isn’t playing by, you’ve already lost.

Theres already ballots being cast in North Carolina and reports are black voter mail in ballots are being rejected at 5x the rate white voter mail in ballots are being rejected at. They don’t need boots on the ground next month, they need them now. That difference could easily tip both Biden’s chances in the state and also a senate race that decides who has a majority.

Biden also lost the court battle on naked ballots in Pennsylvania. The battles they’ve won were also state court battles with a few exception. The high stakes battles post election litigation is going to be in Trump/McConnell stacked federal court.

Biden’s strategy is to let the Federalist Society decide elections

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    btw racistWill.... "OWN IT!" wow so many caps!
    you were angry enough to hit the all caps key or hold shift down as you typed it Joey. Facts.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Reck the last 3 times I’ve ranted on this site about something Biden should be doing he’s started doing it so by arguing with you I’m largely just hoping the streak stays alive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were angry enough to hit the all caps key or hold shift down as you typed it Joey. Facts.
    lol you must be the weakest around to think a couple words capped equates to being "angry". it's amusing how you weak s pat yourselves on the back because no one else will seeing how yall are friendless irl. tell your only friend momma o for me racistWill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck the last 3 times I’ve ranted on this site about something Biden should be doing he’s started doing it so by arguing with you I’m largely just hoping the streak stays alive
    I don’t get why you get so defensive about it though. You can argue something without mocking or insulting your way through it. What is that about?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lol you must be the weakest around to think a couple words capped equates to being "angry". it's amusing how you weak s pat yourselves on the back because no one else will seeing how yall are friendless irl. tell your only friend momma o for me racistWill.
    once again Joey goes with the e-thug shtick. Kinda loses its luster when we know your a 140 lbs tweaker with calf tats

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don’t get why you get so defensive about it though. You can argue something without mocking or insulting your way through it. What is that about?
    I want Democrats to be as ruthless as Republicans are in bending rules and exerting power, and I instinctly don’t like hearing otherwise.

You’re right that it makes sense to follow guidelines during a pandemic, but Republicans have turned politics into a game of who’s willing to follow as few rules as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once again Joey goes with the e-thug shtick. Kinda loses its luster when we know your a 140 lbs tweaker with calf tats
    i might be skinny but i'm not 140lbs nor am i a tweaker you big ing racist racistWill. as well, there's no e-thuggin going on; i'm just calling a spade a spade or better yet a weak ass racist a weak ass racist racistWill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who’s willing to follow as few rules as possible.
    you're just a pussy racistWill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i might be skinny but i'm not 140lbs nor am i a tweaker you big ing racist racistWill. as well, there's no e-thuggin going on; i'm just calling a spade a spade or better yet a weak ass racist a weak ass racist racistWill.
    furiously typing “weak ass racist” twice in a fit of rage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    furiously typing “weak ass racist” twice in a fit of rage.
    i type it because i can... we're on a messageboard you know that right racistWill? you furiously type cute takes on racist terms religiously around here but god forbid i call a weak ass racist like yourself out racistWill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i type it because i can... we're on a messageboard you know that right racistWill? you furiously type cute takes on racist terms religiously around here but god forbid i call a weak ass racist like yourself out racistWill.
    You double typed it Joey. You’re so angry that you typed it once and then again because you have anger induced brain fog

Thread Information