My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    saints gonna miss the playoffs

br got and clitoris nation come in here and spin that game winning drive, the fifth for Cam this season.

@ the who dat thread. "We're a better team ". Sorry ass but if you can't execute you aren't better and unlike you guys, we actually have a winning record on the road

i wonder who will win MVP if the Panthers march through and win the SB?

Oh yeah we didn't even need our best receiver to go through your Swiss cheese D.

who dat?

Just beating up up teams were supposed to, per par..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Saints "fans" are pretty ing annoying. Especially since they didn't exist outside of New Orleans until like 4-5 years ago.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    another fantastic sub 10pt fantasy game by newton...186yds 1td, 1int and 6 magnificent rushing yards to boot. Meanwhile the compe ors fantasy team has Peyton at 400yds, 4td, 0int and a new record. you ... you

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

"beating up" is winning 17-13 at home? getting beat up is more like what the saints did to them a few weeks ago imo.

Saints "fans" are pretty ing annoying. Especially since they didn't exist outside of New Orleans until like 4-5 years ago.
    tru dat

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    saints gonna miss the playoffs

br got and clitoris nation come in here and spin that game winning drive, the fifth for Cam this season.

@ the who dat thread. "We're a better team ". Sorry ass but if you can't execute you aren't better and unlike you guys, we actually have a winning record on the road

i wonder who will win MVP if the Panthers march through and win the SB?

Oh yeah we didn't even need our best receiver to go through your Swiss cheese D.

who dat?

Just beating up up teams were supposed to, per par..

well son congrats on squeaking past the Saints today. I know your little heart was all in on this one.

however you seem to ignore the facts. the Panthers are not a legit threat and anyone who is lucky enough to get them in the first round will be luckier than the recent Mega Millions winner ..... okay maybe not THAT luck, but you get the point. the Panthers got completely stomped out by the Saints two weeks ago and were completely outplayed today and dead in the water if not for the atrocious play calling by Sean Payton in the final minutes of the game. regardless though ... a win is a win..... but this whole "beating up on teams were supposed to" is just straight up trolling. let's compare the totals of the two games ....

Total Points
    Saints - 44
    Panthers -30

First Downs
    Saints - 44
    Panthers - 26

Total Yards
    Saints - 738
    Panthers - 461

Passing Yards
    Saints - 612
    Panthers - 252

Rushing Yards
    Saints - 195
    Panthers - 209 (congrats!!!)

Touchdowns
    Saints - 5
    Panthers - 3

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    we lost because we couldn't execute
    well, that's cute. you obviously didn't out play us if you only could put 1 TD on our D and not stop us in the final 37 seconds. Those stats are cute but it don't matter "son" - you lost and now you have to win 3 straight road games - if you even make the playoff itself

also at panthers not being real contenders

Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Post Count

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    OP's fav snack

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Panthers have as much chance of winning the SB as the Chargers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that game winning drive tho

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Congrats, you managed to split the season series with NO.....now enjoy your first round exit.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Congrats, you managed to split the season series with NO.....now enjoy your first round exit.
    too bad we won't even play in the first round barring a catastrophic meltdown.. but nice try got.

are the cowboys going to make the playoffs? or will they get curbstomped by the eagles like they did the past two years to the other two teams in the division?

The cowboys are a dumpster fire. Don't try to deflect by bringing them up, cretin.

Thread Information