Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is terrible. We’ve seen stats showing he’s one of, if not the, worst defenders in the league. He’s not an elite shooter or playmaker. As I type this he just chucked up a three and didn’t even hit rim. There’s literally nothing he does at a marginal level, let alone average. He needlessly sucks up minutes from a more deserving Blake. He’s like the product of a mad-scientist wanting to make an even worse version of Bryn Forbes (e.g., Forbes minus the shooting). And he looks like a supreme got with that stupid ing headband.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tuned in to the game late in the second just in time for Branham to miss a wide open 3 by like four feet. Amazing, really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think spending the 3-4 weeks in the G League would do Branham a lot of good. Both in terms of putting him against some compe ion he can be better than, but also to send a message that he's about to find himself out of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    graham should have his rotation spot

a) he's better
    b) he's the one who could have actually had trade value as a vet who can play, provide shooting, and has a quasi-expiring deal

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham stock at the beginning of the season
    Branham stock at the almost halfway point

Wesley stock to begin the season
    Wesley stock now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think spending the 3-4 months in the G League would do Branham a lot of good. Both in terms of putting him against some compe ion he can be better than, but also to send a message that he's about to find himself out of the league.
    fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think spending the 3-4 weeks in the G League would do Branham a lot of good. Both in terms of putting him against some compe ion he can be better than, but also to send a message that he's about to find himself out of the league.
    Hopefully we can include him in a trade as an "asset" to some team that can sell to their fan base that there's something they can develop before he totally blows that narrative.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He's great if you want to tank without telling the team to tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    graham should have his rotation spot

a) he's better
    b) he's the one who could have actually had trade value as a vet who can play, provide shooting, and has a quasi-expiring deal
    Is the DUI during summer or w/e the only reason Graham isn't playing? He's WAY better than Malaki. It's not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Wesley is more raw somehow than even Branham, but his defensive upside is immense. He shows 1000% hustle on every possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Wesley is more raw somehow than even Branham, but his defensive upside is immense. He shows 1000% hustle on every possession.
    As opposed to Branham who has been the WORST defender in the NBA (no hyperbole) since the season began

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley's defense is nice, but offensively, he went from being out of control and mistake prone to just being completely risk averse and not really doing anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley's defense is nice, but offensively, he went from being out of control and mistake prone to just being completely risk averse and not really doing anything
    That's called progress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham is not an NBA level player right now, much less one who should be in a teams active rotation. Probably the most disappointing player this season honestly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t this got go to Spain during the offseason to work out with other NBA players? WTF did he do over there, eat paella and suck ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham, vassell included in a deal for anyone tbh

both are complete garbage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t this got go to Spain during the offseason to work out with other NBA players? WTF did he do over there, eat paella and suck ?
    what did he do, suck shum cack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got his pushed in by some dude name Quetta after giving up an easy layup to Great White American Hope Payton Prichard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is terrible. We’ve seen stats showing he’s one of, if not the, worst defenders in the league. He’s not an elite shooter or playmaker. As I type this he just chucked up a three and didn’t even hit rim. There’s literally nothing he does at a marginal level, let alone average. He needlessly sucks up minutes from a more deserving Blake. He’s like the product of a mad-scientist wanting to make an even worse version of Bryn Forbes (e.g., Forbes minus the shooting). And he looks like a supreme got with that stupid ing headband.

Been saying it.. this is James Anderson from back in the day. Big 12 Player of the Year outta I think OKS. Said it before cut this fool.... PERO HOY!!!!!!!! Champenny too, that's a scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s proven to be a dime a dozen player this season. I see nothing that shows his defense will improve. Defense makes him valuable. I still think he’s a back of the rotation player, but nothing worth building on. He looks lazy on defense despite being in his second year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tuned in to the game late in the second just in time for Branham to miss a wide open 3 by like four feet. Amazing, really.
    Yeah. Was really shocked to hear from our play by play guy to say in the 3rd quarter that Branham was having a "really good game."

Like are you watching the same game? Dudes a no defense chucker and ball hog for someone that doesn't shoot that well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they were reportedly all out of paella.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's disappointing that he has regressed in his second year. It does happen from time to time, especially with guards. But it's not like the Spurs brought someone in to block his playing time. Just keep in mind, sometimes it takes some time. Lowry for example, didn't break 10pg until his 4th of 5 year. He was traded multiple times until things clicked. I am never a fan of giving up young guards this early. But my eye test shows that he just doesn't have the tools. I'm not sure what his strength is. Perhaps he is being used poorly. I don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah players in the late lottery tend to bust, sometimes it's a primo, but most often it's their not good enough and that's not unusual, or a sign of poor drafting. I t is what it is,

Thread Information