My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's staying with the Flamer Entertainment Network at least 2 more years. So brace for some more riggin.

Only Spurs related because we thought maybe if Lebron did not extend and when Bronny becomes NBA eligible.......a 2 for 1 might be a great deal if Sr. can continue with some mixture of Bradylike workouts and steroids.

Recent pic of Lebron he looked damn cut. Looked really fit.

LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers agree to 2-year, $97.1 million extension that includes 3rd-year player option (espn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gives him leverage to tell them to trade Mr. Glass next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes gonna be mad when spurs draft bronny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless it gets challenged, the NBAs rule i believe does not free Bronny to be drafted until summer 24.
    Meaning his rookie year would be 24-25.
    I think Lebron Sr. can identify as Non-Laker CIS at that point being a free agent. And Lebron stated he will play for minimum if necessary. So yes a Bronny draft could be a total score for a team if Sr.s health holds up. Heck, by that time Bronny might even be pretty good.

Clearly stated he will go wherever Bronny gets drafted to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gives him leverage to tell them to trade Mr. Glass next season.
    S bag plays for the other L.A. team.

At his attention seeking ass not having the star power to land one of five Christmas day games despite playing in L.A., on a team that'll probably be a consensus top two favorite to win the championship.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S bag plays for the other L.A. team.

At his attention seeking ass not having the star power to land one of five Christmas day games despite playing in L.A., on a team that'll probably be a consensus top two favorite to win the championship.
    That er is unreliable. League is not depending on a guy that will be injured or getting his load managed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hate it to be drafted from a team whose only intention is to get Lebron for cheap. As a father I wouldn‘t have talked about wanting to play with my son at all cost. I hope Lebron Junior proves that he belongs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How good is Bronny right now? I haven't followed him at all. Is he good enough to at least get drafted in the first round?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How good is Bronny right now? I haven't followed him at all. Is he good enough to at least get drafted in the first round?
    He isn’t eligible till the 2024 draft and he is not a projected first round pick at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for the kid. It doesn’t matter how good he is, he will always be compared to LeBron, and he will always come up short.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, that makes it sound like he's a scrub. Would he even be considered a draft pick if he wasn't Lebron's kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, that makes it sound like he's a scrub. Would he even be considered a draft pick if he wasn't Lebron's kid?
    Unknown at this point.
    As we speak he's completed his junior in high school, in November his senior basketball year will start.

So plenty of time for growth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonny will be a Dwade type of player. He will grow by the end of this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bronny is a pretty solid second rounder at this point. Dwayne Wade was the #5 pick in what is arguably the best draft in history. They are similarly sized though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite sure Lebron was informed the challenges are not going to overturn the "19 years old AND one year removed from high school" rule that Stern Jr. and the owners currently use........
    Rule is going to remain in effect until???? i would guess at least 2 more years.

Hence Lebron went ahead and reupped with the Flamers for 2 more years. At which time Bronny will be draftable.

We'll see but it could be a total score for the Spurs or any other team drafting Bronny. 2 for 1 with Bron already saying he would take the minimal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite sure Lebron was informed the challenges are not going to overturn the "19 years old AND one year removed from high school" rule that Stern Jr. and the owners currently use........
    Rule is going to remain in effect until???? i would guess at least 2 more years.

Hence Lebron went ahead and reupped with the Flamers for 2 more years. At which time Bronny will be draftable.

We'll see but it could be a total score for the Spurs or any other team drafting Bronny. 2 for 1 with Bron already saying he would take the minimal.
    Why on Rarth would you want a 40+ LeBron, and his second round kid? Even he knows he can’t take a team on his back anymore, which is why they spririted AD away from the Pelicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why on Rarth would you want a 40+ LeBron, and his second round kid? Even he knows he can’t take a team on his back anymore, which is why they spririted AD away from the Pelicans.
    Yeah, LBJ is still an elite talent but he isn’t worth the trouble.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To sell tickets. And maybe to say they had LeBron on their team for a year. I can see a team like ORL/SAC/WAS doing something like that.

Edit: The Knicks would be an even stronger candidate imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes at SG and McForbesbot at the SF/PF.

Gee would i rather have Lebron and Bronny?

Oh that's right Grandpa is finally allowing for some growth.

Lets see Lonnie Walker IV and McForbesbot or Bron and Bronny?

Oh Walker is gone. Gee lets see.
    Tre Jones and McForbesbot or Bron and Bronny?

You know I'm still going with Bron at vet min and Bronny. But that's all 2 years from now so lets see what wine grapes get developed by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron will still be a top 50 player in 2 years.
    At vet minimum that is a no brainer.

If the PEDs and exercise program fail and he drops out of the top 100, hit me back.

Thread Information