Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2992
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enlighten us ST Trump Express...do you guys feel classified material can get declassified just because King Trump thinks about them being declassified?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enlighten us ST Trump Express...do you guys feel classified material can get declassified just because King Trump thinks about them being declassified?
    Yes. Trump is actually professor Xavier according to Fox. So he certainly has the mind power to declassify things just thinking it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think they will find anything else, but they don't need anything else tbh

What about the stuff that was missing from the classified folders? I’m sure that fool has more stuff stashed somewhere or be already sold it to somebody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol jokes were made about him waving his hand and magically declassifying do ents. They were supposed to be jokes anyway. Now he confirms the insanity that should only be a punchline. He puts it on record. He says he declassified do ents just “by thinking about it.”

How can anyone take him seriously, let alone millions of people? How can they continue to support and defend that dumbassery? He is openly mocking their intelligence when he says those types of things expecting them to not only believe it and agree with it, but for them to parrot it and defend it. His stupidity is their stupidity. And too many people just blindly go along with it.

It’s ing ridiculous. It’s ing dumb. They might as well start chewing on no. 2 lead pencils. It would do less damage to their brains.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ut-it-00058212

Dude it’s people online who believe it was a fake Trump on Jan 6th at the podium and the real Trump was being held captive somewhere against his will. Please man they will believe anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How can anyone take him seriously, let alone millions of people?
    ask Darin tbh... he must have an answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s ing ridiculous. It’s ing dumb. They might as well start chewing on no. 2 lead pencils. It would do less damage to their brains.

Pencils contain graphite, not lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Focusing on the important things

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe in your Trump’s declassikinesis abilities?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Thank you for correcting my mistaken belief. I can’t defend it. I won’t defend it. I have to accept it. How embarrassing for me.

So I can’t imagine your embarrassment at still supporting and defending Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha gotheem!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evidently, it is real, but I've never heard anyone use that term, except people who need to avoid a subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol jokes were made about him waving his hand and magically declassifying do ents. They were supposed to be jokes anyway. Now he confirms the insanity that should only be a punchline. He puts it on record. He says he declassified do ents just “by thinking about it.”

How can anyone take him seriously, let alone millions of people? How can they continue to support and defend that dumbassery? He is openly mocking their intelligence when he says those types of things expecting them to not only believe it and agree with it, but for them to parrot it and defend it. His stupidity is their stupidity. And too many people just blindly go along with it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ut-it-00058212

WUT? DRINKING BLEACH CURED MY COVID!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lead pencils...what a dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lead pencils...what a dummy
    Special Master

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Trump can appeal.
    let me guess

"all roads lead to SCOTUS"

we've been down this path, qrissy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe in your Trump’s declassikinesis abilities?
    The other part of what Trump said is more interesting, and it cuts against his "it was an accident, someone else packed the boxes and sent them to me" defense. Where all did he send the do ents he stole from the USG?

If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, it’s declassified. Even by thinking about it, because you’re sending it to Mar-a-Lago or to wherever you’re sending it.
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...22091854532608

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says something insanely dumb. Followers ignore it and point to something else.

Rinse, repeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per the training video yam s studied (below) on his presidential powers, there is more to it than just thinking the do ents are declassified.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol, I'll keep it going.....just saw the hannity interview with trump

“If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified,’ even by thinking about it because you’re sending it to Mar-a-Lago or wherever you’re sending it. And there doesn’t have to be a process. There can be a process but there doesn’t have to be. You’re the president. You make that decision. So when you send it, it’s declassified. I declassified everything,” Trump said.

What a f'n tool. Like there has to be a reason this ignorance is applauded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Federal law gives Mr. Trump a right of access to them. His possession of them is entirely consistent with that right, and therefore lawful, regardless of the statutes the FBI cites in its warrant."

A former President has the legal right to access any and all of the do ents created during his Presidency, classified or otherwise. Period.

The second before Trump left office, by his very actions alone in taking do ents he could be said to have declassified them.

The former President cannot be charged under the Espionage Act of 1917 thanks to Article II of the Cons ution: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. Trump IS the Executive Branch and the Commander-In-Chief. Therefore subordinates and agencies can't tell him to cross the I's and dot the T's so to speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would doctoring and submitting a known falsified FISA application in order to obtain a warrant granting the most intrusive form of government surveillance count as a conspiracy? Cause that is what was submitted the the judge who is now the special master.
    "..CNN)The special master overseeing the Mar-a-Lago do ents investigation has ordered former President Donald Trump's lawyers to back up out-of-court assertions that the FBI may have planted evidence at the property during their search last month...."

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/ampfiles/amp...-manifest.json

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

-Special Master

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    special is giving Trash's lawyers well-deserved .

Trash ed up when he approved a serious judge, instead of judge like his little Cannon

Thread Information