Page 258 of 376 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 9384
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I'm a beast in Star Wars BF 2

On easy difficulty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I'm a beast in Star Wars BF 2

On easy difficulty
    i played the campaign on that. it was ok. game was obviously made for MP which i didnt care for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i played the campaign on that. it was ok. game was obviously made for MP which i didnt care for
    I hate MP in general
    Yeah it was made for that, playing in battles in SP mode is a challenge because it's such a cluster but it's good for devleoping awareness lol

Campaign is nice, the extraction mission with the Empire agent followed by the Endor mission is pretty cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate MP in general
    Yeah it was made for that, playing in battles in SP mode is a challenge because it's such a cluster but it's good for devleoping awareness lol

Campaign is nice, the extraction mission with the Empire agent followed by the Endor mission is pretty cool
    gotta say i dont remember it too much. i did think it was cool that a lot of the missions felt legitimately different from one another as you switch characters. i remember loving any mission with lightsabers, but i hated the ing dogfight near the end. i was playing on hard difficulty and that was a complete nightmare

i never would have paid money for it anyway, but my cousin already had it and he told me to at least play the campaign

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where should I buy a new Xbox One basic wireless controller? Amazon seems to treat them like rare platinum bars or something.

Would Game stop be a good choice? I want a regular black one, the colored ones D-Pads always have hardly any resistance, hard to get inputs accurately in my experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where should I buy a new Xbox One basic wireless controller? Amazon seems to treat them like rare platinum bars or something.

Would Game stop be a good choice? I want a regular black one, the colored ones D-Pads always have hardly any resistance, hard to get inputs accurately in my experience.
    If you wanna buy new, Gamestop and the Xbox Store (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories) costs the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gotta say i dont remember it too much. i did think it was cool that a lot of the missions felt legitimately different from one another as you switch characters. i remember loving any mission with lightsabers, but i hated the ing dogfight near the end. i was playing on hard difficulty and that was a complete nightmare

i never would have paid money for it anyway, but my cousin already had it and he told me to at least play the campaign
    that's why I play that kind of games on easy, no frustration, games are supposed to be fun, not a grind
    I enjoy playing with a force sensitive character, lightsaber handling is really well done in this game imo

Except for sport games, I hate winning easily in those games so I quickly crank it up to the next level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're 60 bucks on Amazon and when i looked on Microsoft and GameStop they're also 60 bucks. sadly that is the standard price for a new controller unless it's an off brand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's why I play that kind of games on easy, no frustration, games are supposed to be fun, not a grind
    I enjoy playing with a force sensitive character, lightsaber handling is really well done in this game imo

Except for sport games, I hate winning easily in those games so I quickly crank it up to the next level
    my rule of thumb is the "hard" difficulty... so if its just easy/medium/hard i play the hardest option. if there are 4+ options, with a "hard" and then "very hard" or "extreme" or something, i usually say that and just play the regular hard. after one playthrough, if i have the urge to go back again, i up the difficulty to that highest one. at least by then ive learned the game well enough to survive

i remember playing god of war, i played my first run on "give me a challenge" which was still pretty tough. if i played "give me god of war" on my initial run i dont think i could have beaten the game... but i did go back on a subsequent playthrough on that difficulty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my rule of thumb is the "hard" difficulty... so if its just easy/medium/hard i play the hardest option. if there are 4+ options, with a "hard" and then "very hard" or "extreme" or something, i usually say that and just play the regular hard. after one playthrough, if i have the urge to go back again, i up the difficulty to that highest one. at least by then ive learned the game well enough to survive

i remember playing god of war, i played my first run on "give me a challenge" which was still pretty tough. if i played "give me god of war" on my initial run i dont think i could have beaten the game... but i did go back on a subsequent playthrough on that difficulty.
    Good approach, I'll try that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also buy a charging stand, they usually include battery packs

I can't believe Xbox controllers still come with standard batteries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good approach, I'll try that
    i remember the last of us had like 8 difficulty options though

something like very easy - easy - normal - hard - very hard - survival - grounded

i think i just played very hard that time. havent gone back for a second playthrough yet. if i did, id try grounded. but then again i still have to play TLOU2

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you play NieR Automata on hard? I thought that game got really cheap on hard mode so I just played normal. God of War has the perfect hard mode though, challenging but doesn't feel cheap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you play NieR Automata on hard? I thought that game got really cheap on hard mode so I just played normal. God of War has the perfect hard mode though, challenging but doesn't feel cheap.
    Yes. I only considered switching it down in that intro level with no checkpoints but withered through it.

the combat was pretty boring though

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also buy a charging stand, they usually include battery packs

I can't believe Xbox controllers still come with standard batteries
    I use rechargeable double AAs they last almost an entire month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. I only considered switching it down in that intro level with no checkpoints but withered through it.

Damn I played that on normal, didn't think the hard mode offered anything except making your attacks weak and your defense weaker. There are some optional bosses in the game that take 15-30 minutes to kill on normal with a level 99 character constantly attacking without pause. Not talking about the gold ones that take forever to kill as 2B but can be killed pretty quickly by 9S.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well sold my PS4. Amazing system but pretty useless now that I have a PS5. Funny I sold it for what I paid for it brand new back in 2016.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well sold my PS4. Amazing system but pretty useless now that I have a PS5. Funny I sold it for what I paid for it brand new back in 2016.
    Who did you grifted into giving you 2016 PS4 money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did you grifted into giving you 2016 PS4 money?
    Dude who wanted a 7.50 PS4. Also I only paid $220 for my PS4 in 2016. These ers still sell for $300 new.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just went back to this game after starting it months ago. Made it all the way to the desert boss with A2 on hard and considering changing the difficulty because shooting the sky for 30 minutes just doesn't sound appealing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just went back to this game after starting it months ago. Made it all the way to the desert boss with A2 on hard and considering changing the difficulty because shooting the sky for 30 minutes just doesn't sound appealing
    worst was when i tried doing all the battles against that growing robot dojo dude in my first 2B run. i was doing nothing but chip damage and it would have taken me north of 45 minutes just to kill. i looked it up online because it was so frustrating... and turned out i was just supposed to finish that side quest as 9S

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont really have a good reason why, but i started up AC 3 (remastered version came with my Odyssey purchase). after playing Dying Light, the assassins creed parkour/free running feels like complete dog . highly doubt i'll play this game through, at least not now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont really have a good reason why, but i started up AC 3 (remastered version came with my Odyssey purchase). after playing Dying Light, the assassins creed parkour/free running feels like complete dog . highly doubt i'll play this game through, at least not now.
    Didn't like that game either after loving the first two Ezio Trilogy games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst was when i tried doing all the battles against that growing robot dojo dude in my first 2B run. i was doing nothing but chip damage and it would have taken me north of 45 minutes just to kill. i looked it up online because it was so frustrating... and turned out i was just supposed to finish that side quest as 9S
    You have to just keep hitting the rabbit statue in the theme park for like 5-10 minutes straight with a level 99 character on normal to even begin the fight against him. Not sure how long it would take on hard just to begin the fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to just keep hitting the rabbit statue in the theme park for like 5-10 minutes straight with a level 99 character on normal to even begin the fight against him. Not sure how long it would take on hard just to begin the fight.
    yeah i did that too

Thread Information