Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get a lottery pick, only to be sent to the g league for 3 years? lol spurms patfo
    Fixed it for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Ball. The dude has really transformed his game which shows he’s coachable. He can shoot the ball, is athletic, can really see the floor, and moves well enough to learn how to play D. I don’t really see a flaw in his game.

His dad is a but atleast he was banned from ESPN and his business is bankrupt and he’s in court dealing with lawsuits... which means he will be out of the picture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most drafts have him going in the Top 3 who would have thought a Ball baller would go this high in the draft?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Ball. The dude has really transformed his game which shows he’s coachable. He can shoot the ball, is athletic, can really see the floor, and moves well enough to learn how to play D. I don’t really see a flaw in his game.

His dad is a but atleast he was banned from ESPN and his business is bankrupt and he’s in court dealing with lawsuits... which means he will be out of the picture.
    He literally can’t shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I want no part of any Ball brother.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He literally can’t shoot.
    neither could kawhi.......actually kawhis shooting at the same age makes ball look like bird..........ball will be a decent nba shooter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I want no part of any Ball brother.
    seems like his dad hasnt open his big mouth since lonzo went to NO, his other son whose playing down here, u dont hear much or anything from the father in the media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top of this draft is super weak. Worst draft in a while to have a top 4 pick in. Edwards, ball and wiseman are the main guys. All 3 are more like 5-10 guys in a different draft. Wiseman needs showcase more skills in the rest of the games he gets to play after suspension. Edwards has inconsistent motor very streaky. And ball can’t shoot and would question his mental toughness. To me, all of them aren’t franchise players that you build your organization around...which is want you are trying to get with a top 3 pick.

good players?...yes. good starters?...yes. all stars?...doubt it. Maybe Edwards if he can get a consistent motor...he has the size, athletic ability, can play D, and can hit the 3. Wiseman at best is another Whiteside. He’ll never be at the same level as an Andre Drummond.

Thread Information