Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well according to you then pretty much every thug and bully on every street corner is an alpha. What stupid logic by a dumb troll.

Actually he could still be playing the problem is he burned all his bridges in the league. We have seen guys with bad knees comeback like Rose,Livingston. Bynum just didn't have it in him and also paid price.
    I don't know, cause he put in the work when he did play. Bulked up right away and his game was very polished in just a few years. He never struck me as a happy to be here player without ambition.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's on and popping

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's on and popping

Kwame has already put out another video in response to Stephen A. Have to admit Kwame’s. Ideas are more entertaining than a lot of these playoff games.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know, cause he put in the work when he did play. Bulked up right away and his game was very polished in just a few years. He never struck me as a happy to be here player without ambition.
    yeah he was easily the most polished center in the NBA in terms of offensive moves and footwork. That doesn't just pop up out of nowhere

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kwame has already put out another video in response to Stephen A. Have to admit Kwame’s. Ideas are more entertaining than a lot of these playoff games.
    Yup, saw a bit of it.

And SAS is full of it because people like CTG DID get personal. He put out all that info about Kwame's family that common folks like me did not already know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking basketball clips as if his entire career was turning the ball over but somehow it lasted 13 years... come on Stephen A Smith.

1st of all... FIRST OF ALL... Stephen A Smith should not have commented on it at all. Now he's legitimized Brown's rants and given Brown an audience he didn't formerly have. Now Brown can just tee off on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s sake Steven Smith is so far beyond pathetic.

Saw Kwames response. More truth bombs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else finding these truth bombs Kwame is dropping -on a national level- about 15 years overdue?

He's spot on in his expose of the fake ass media Bois. While he's telling us things we already knew, to see the expose and coming from a black player makes it soo much the better.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cherry picking basketball clips as if his entire career was turning the ball over but somehow it lasted 13 years... come on Stephen A Smith.

1st of all... FIRST OF ALL... Stephen A Smith should not have commented on it at all. Now he's legitimized Brown's rants and given Brown an audience he didn't formerly have. Now Brown can just tee off on him.
    yeah Stephen A comes across as an enormous f@g in that video (not that he always hasn't). Never found him funny at all tbh. First off he's hypocritical as sh!t. He is always pretending to advocate for social justice and "protecting the black man". Yet on the flip side, he dances like a puppet for Schlomo by playing up the stereotypical "hootin' and hollerin'" loud black uncle at the family bbq persona on TV for sh!ts and giggles.

In general, I think any "analyst" who makes a living by making fun of more accomplished athletes are complete failures and would would be better off killing themselves immediately IMO. I think we'd all agree that Kwame Brown has had a much more accomplished life than Stephen A even if he was a bust. Being a 12-year NBA veteran >>>>>>>>>>> bouncing around from one h0m0 sports TV show to another. Also ridiculous to see him play the "holier than thou" card all of a sudden acting like his criticism of Kwame Brown throughout the years has been professional ROFL when he's always tried to make a mockery of him any chance he could get for cheap laughs and ratings. Just like Shaq did with Javale Mcgee. He was even doing it in that g@y video trying to be funny by once again, playing the "le hilarious overly theatric black man" role while the blooper reel is rolling. Comical that they're now trying to get up on their high horse as if they've been unbiased this whole time. Anyone who still finds him funny at this point probably has a sub-80 IQ and I question the purpose of their existence. Like the movie "Idiocracy" where that one ret ard was laughing hysterically at the "Ow my Balls!" TV show

In short, I'm not saying Stephen A should commit suicide...but if a scenario were to happen where his existence were to be abruptly cut short I wouldn't exactly be shedding a tear tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had Kwame played the game with this much passion he'd of been in the HOF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Kwames official Youtube channel?

Search keeps sending me to other nigras channels.

Kwame Brown Bust Life? Ok when i saw the le i thought that was someone else piling on him. It's his.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 05-28-2021 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Ayres was pretty passionate. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those that believe in creation, continue.
    For those who don't, nevermind what I'm about to say.

Discouragement is the #1 tool of the Devil.
    Plenty of pro athlete and coaches have commented on how the difference at the pro level is often mental. Now of course your freaks like Shaq can get away with 10Xs less effort. And even he had his career lessened by being out of shape. Point being when Kwame was destroyed by Dad Killer and others, and it does sound like Dad Killer and ass major media puke like Steven A. Smith etc did a number on his psyche.

We'll never know but lets say he would have come to the Duncan Spurs with Pop completely understanding him from day 1.
    And giving Encouragement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doug Collins destroyed Kwame

And Jordan let him. What a coon he is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan taking Kwame under his wing with Pop's coaching? No. Would not want.
    Duncan would have taken him under his wing. He once took a player by the name of Jackie Butler under his wing. Jackie was a player who came straight to the NBA from hschool and played for the Knicks for 2 years. Spurs signed him in the summer of '06 to a 3 year deal. Duncan tried to encourage him but Jackie got lazy and was just it in for getting the checks. Spurs traded him immediately after a year. Same would have happened to Kwame if he became lazy but I have a feeling he would have succeeded with Duncan's encouragement to get him through Pop's drill sergeant methods.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kwame was getting good licks in; but I checked out about four or five days ago.
    Seemed like they were all starting to beat a dead horse.
    I miss anything?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kwame was getting good licks in; but I checked out about four or five days ago.
    Seemed like they were all starting to beat a dead horse.
    I miss anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Truth bombs keep coming from Kwame.
    Here's to great success on building more houses for disadvantaged.

While continuing to call out the Go Along Get Along crown Becky, SmokeStack, Steven A and the BLM tte who's siphoning funds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed tough guys who get bent out of shape over what other people think of them.
    Some people never graduate high school.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whitlock with the goods?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Good interview by and with Whitlock.