Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl:*LSU Tigers vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders

Date:*Dec. 29, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    LSU:

Best moment:*Take your pick between a blowout victory over Auburn, where running back*Leonard Fournette*left a trail of broken Auburn defenders in his wake, or a 35-28 win against Florida – both teams were undefeated and ranked in the top 10 at the time – as No. 21 LSU’s best win. The victory over the Gators, with kicker*Trent Domingue*scoring the game-winning touchdown on a fake field goal, probably deserves the nod because Florida won the SEC East.

Key player:*Sop re superstar Fournette was at one point the overwhelming favorite to win the Heisman thanks to a series of 200-yard games in September. Even if he doesn’t win, Fournette has still had one of the best seasons in LSU history. Entering the championship weekend, he led the nation in rushing yards per game (158.3) and he already owns LSU’s single-season rushing record (1,741) with a bowl game still to play.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...ch-red-raiders

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech

Best moment:*Few people expected the Red Raiders to walk into Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and walk away with a 35-24 victory on Sept. 19. Kliff Kingsbury definitely enjoyed it, taking time to take a postgame shot at Bret Bielema after his team got redemption following an embarrassing home loss to the Razorbacks in 2014.

Key player :*Sop re quarterback*Patrick Mahomes*is special. He passed for 4,283 yards and 32 touchdowns with 14 interceptions during his first season as the unquestioned starter. He gives Tech a chance in every game.

Motivational level:*An eighth victory would give Tech a pair of 8-5 seasons during three years under Kingsbury. It would also remind people that Tech, with Mahomes at the helm, could be a dark-horse Big 12 le candidate in 2016.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas A&M Director of Athletics Eric Hyman said “We are extremely pleased to accept an invitation to play in the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl. The 12th Man is truly excited about traveling to Nashville to support their team and experience the culture of one of the most exciting cities in the country. This is our seventh straight season to earn a bowl bid, and we will be seeking our fifth straight bowl victory. We look forward to competing against the University of Louisville from the ACC.”
    We’re very excited about the opportunity to play in the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl against a very good Louisville squad,” Aggie head coach Kevin Sumlin said. “It’s a huge opportunity for our program to do something that we’ve never done before in 120 seasons of football and that’s to win five straight bowl games. Our players and coaches are looking forward to the challenge on the field, as well as the chance to experience Nashville. It should be a great week for our team and the 12th Man.”
    http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/T...vice=phone&c=y

what a crock of .

Sisk DesignatedT Thompson

What say you regarding the floppy pussy move of your school avoiding Tech here?
    Last edited by Blake; 12-07-2015 at 01:22 PM.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    It's a good match up for LSU on the ground, but so was Notre Dame last year. Tech's QB is legit, so LSU better make some plays in the passing game or they will lose. The D isn't good enough to carry this team, and it won't matter how well Fournette can run if he's not on the field.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It's a good match up for LSU on the ground, but so was Notre Dame last year. Tech's QB is legit, so LSU better make some plays in the passing game or they will lose. The D isn't good enough to carry this team, and it won't matter how well Fournette can run if he's not on the field.
    Did you watch the Tech/UT game? I imagine this game will be similar but probably with LSU winning by a couple of TDs. Who knows though...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/T...vice=phone&c=y

what a crock of .

Sisk DesignatedT Thompson

What say you regarding the floppy pussy move of your school avoiding Tech here?
    They're not coming out of texags for a long time.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I think Tech will score enough to hang with LSU. I think it will be close. I'd take the points.

Lol at A&M "ducking" tech. Funny how you guys were so glad we left the conference but now get all butthurt that you don't get to play us .

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    They're not coming out of texags for a long time.
    Sonny bie turning down texas job

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How's that big, tiger striped taste?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    How's that big, tiger striped taste?
    Not great. Unlike Blake (texas will always be relevant! , they are texas guys!) who actually seems to enjoy losing to the longhorns. Not exactly sure who he roots for. Embarrassing tbh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    welcome back T

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think Tech will score enough to hang with LSU. I think it will be close. I'd take the points.

Lol at A&M "ducking" tech. Funny how you guys were so glad we left the conference but now get all butthurt that you don't get to play us .
    who's glad A&M left? It's ridiculously stupid the aggys left and are too chicken and butthurt to play the horns any more, let alone any other big 12 Texas based schools when given the opportunity.

Pussies tbh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Not great. Unlike Blake (texas will always be relevant! , they are texas guys!) who actually seems to enjoy losing to the longhorns. Not exactly sure who he roots for. Embarrassing tbh.
    Wtf are you talking about. I thoroughly enjoyed Tech beating the Horns this year, especially in Austin.

Was looking forward to beating the aggys too, but chicken pussy cowardice got in the way.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Is this chick gonna be at the game

Thread Information