My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't show anything from GOW

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Are you all talking about Demon's Souls? That was the game that made the PS3 worth buying a decade ago and it looks like another first rate remake from Bluepoint. Even better than their epic Shadow of the Colossus remake.
    The no hub threw me off.

PS5 releases on my birthday.

GOD OF MOTHER ING WAR 5

NEXT YEAR!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WTF? Are you all talking about Demon's Souls? That was the game that made the PS3 worth buying a decade ago and it looks like another first rate remake from Bluepoint. Even better than their epic Shadow of the Colossus remake.
    obv I wasnt....anyway this was a waste of my ing time tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, Miles Morales ain't enough to get me to buy this at launch, especially with no date given for Demon's Souls yet. Maybe holiday 2021 though for God of War if it can meet that deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obv I wasnt....anyway this was a waste of my ing time tbh
    You see the RTX 3080 reviews today? About 30% faster than RTX 2080 Ti at 4k for $700.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't show anything from GOW
    so i didnt miss anything. good to see some confirmation though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demon's Souls looked insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so i didnt miss anything. good to see some confirmation though
    You missed a black screen with some snow effects and Kratos' voice.

Demon's Souls looked pretty impressive but they didn't give a date. Miles Morales looked really ing good too. Rest of the show was boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll be getting a Series S. I travel a lot so the form factor is a big deal to me. Kinda bummed about it having no disk drive, although I guess that would kill the form factor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll be getting a Series S. I travel a lot so the form factor is a big deal to me. Kinda bummed about it having no disk drive, although I guess that would kill the form factor.
    WTF didn't you just get a Switch? You can play that in the back of the coyote truck easy, not so for Series S.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, the Demon's Souls remake appears like it'll be on PC too, according to the fine print at the 4:18 mark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF didn't you just get a Switch? You can play that in the back of the coyote truck easy, not so for Series S.
    I did but tbh I just really like Xbox. Game Pass is also pretty legit since I'm a very casual gamer. Probably won't pick up more than 2 to 3 games for the Switch, BOTW and the new Mario collection coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did but tbh I just really like Xbox. Game Pass is also pretty legit since I'm a very casual gamer. Probably won't pick up more than 2 to 3 games for the Switch, BOTW and the new Mario collection coming up.
    Dude Super Mario Odyssey is a must, as is Super Mario Maker 2. The other 2D Mario though is crap, Super Mario U Deluxe or something. That game sucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed a black screen with some snow effects and Kratos' voice.

Demon's Souls looked pretty impressive but they didn't give a date. Miles Morales looked really ing good too. Rest of the show was boring.
    If the release year its true than this baby is more than half cooked so we should expect some screenshots in the near future at least.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You see the RTX 3080 reviews today? About 30% faster than RTX 2080 Ti at 4k for $700.
    Saw they came out today but didnt bother watching because ill never get one but thats good news regardless tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude Super Mario Odyssey is a must, as is Super Mario Maker 2. The other 2D Mario though is crap, Super Mario U Deluxe or something. That game sucks.
    I think I'll give Odyssey a shot, don't think I'd like Mario Maker tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'll give Odyssey a shot, don't think I'd like Mario Maker tbh.
    You don't like 2D Mario games? Just the ones that come in story mode for Mario Maker 2 make it the best 2D Mario game since Super Mario World back on the SNES.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Demon's Souls is a launch le, officially confirmed:

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09...ay-disc-drive/

PlayStation 5 Launch Day Games from SIE Worldwide Studios

Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5

Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – $69.99

Destruction All Stars – US$69.99

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – $49.99

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – US$69.99

Sackboy A Big Adventure – $59.99
    Pretty ty paying $70 for the Demon's Souls remake though when the Shadow of the Colossus remake came out at $40 and was the same level of reimagining of the game that this Demon's Souls looks to be.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 09-17-2020 at 12:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09...ay-disc-drive/

Additionally, we know that the PS4 community will transition to PS5 at different times, and we’re happy to announce PS4 versions of some of our exclusives. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy A Big Adventure, and Horizon Forbidden West will also launch on PS4. While these three games were designed to take advantage of PS5 and its unique next-gen features like the ultra-high-speed SSD and DualSense controller, PS4 owners will also be able to enjoy these experiences when they launch. The PS4 digital versions of launch games include a free upgrade on both PS5 consoles, while the PS4 disc versions of these games include a free upgrade on the PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-Ray disc drive.
    spurraider21, Reck, apalisoc_9, you guys going to play Miles Morales and Horizon Forbidden West on PS4 or will you save them for when you get a PS5? Gotta think Horizon Forbidden West is going to run like complete dog on an OG PS4 / PS4 Slim though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also

spurraider21, Reck, apalisoc_9, you guys going to play Miles Morales and Horizon Forbidden West on PS4 or will you save them for when you get a PS5? Gotta think Horizon Forbidden West is going to run like complete dog on an OG PS4 / PS4 Slim though.
    i'll probably wait. still will be on my backlog anyway during launch anyway and prices will eventually go down some

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long day today...

I think peeps still prefer the physical media, probably so they can trade/resell. That would be good news for Gamespot, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long day today...

I think peeps still prefer the physical media, probably so they can trade/resell. That would be good news for Gamespot, tbh...
    I'll probably only buy the full PS5 because it's so much cheaper in the long run since Amazon / Best Buy / Gamestop / Target / Walmart / Newegg / etc compete pretty hard on physical game prices while PSN prices are only ever good if the game is 2+ years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't get to watch, but nice to see that they're matching Series X price. Regardless, it'll probably be at least Christmas 2021 before I think about purchasing. My gaming has slowed to a crawl lately anyway. I've been too busy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long day today...

good for game stop so they can sell a year 2 old used game for the discounted price of $54.99 while paying somebody $8 for the trade-in

Thread Information