Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the exact car my dads leaving me lol. The rear view mirror gives you a good view of the back seat and trunk hood/spoiler lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    it's

Oh, ok lol.
    You seem to think I’m a full blown rose Twitter BernieBro lol. I only supported him after the candidates I actually wanted didn’t run or dropped out. My preference always was what I’d call a moderate progressive like Sherrod Brown or Jay Inslee, there just weren’t any of those left by the time primaries actually started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to think I’m a full blown rose Twitter BernieBro lol. I only supported him after the candidates I actually wanted didn’t run or dropped out. My preference always was what I’d call a moderate progressive like Sherrod Brown or Jay Inslee, there just weren’t any of those left by the time primaries actually started.
    Wtf I love Sherrod brown. I think he should have run but Biden probably still would have won. VPs of two term presidents who are popular in their party like Obama have a big built-in advantage in terms of name recognition.
    Last edited by AaronY; 08-09-2020 at 11:19 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're too cool to be into old cars? Too busy fighting the class struggle
    To answer this, I’m too lazy to be into old cars that I’d need to restore, but the last car I owned (before moving to a city where I didn’t need one) was an Audi S7. Complete waste of money and stupid purchase that I’m glad I basically broke even on after the car got totaled by a truck, but my god was that thing fun to drive.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wtf I love Sherrod brown. I think he should have run but Biden probably still would have won. VPs of two term presidents who are probably in their party like Obama have a big built-in advantage in terms of name recognition.
    I’d find the posts if searching wasn’t disabled, but he was the guy I was pitching as the best candidate in early 2019 when it looked like he’d run. I was pedaling him before I ever supported Bernie in 2020. I even called his office and pledged to contribute the max to his campaign if he ran.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto was my dude.

I dont know what happens to these guys after they lose. He was a complete all around guy in 2018 and almost won Texas. You even had Republicans ting their pants because if he ran for president he'd win.

He just went off the rails with the guns thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d find the posts if searching wasn’t disabled, but he was the guy I was pitching as the best candidate in early 2019 when it looked like he’d run. I was pedaling him before I ever supported Bernie in 2020. I even called his office and pledged to contribute the max to his campaign if he ran.
    You can do an ersatz search via google. Have to include a few terms like "spurstalk" and the user name if you can remember it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try this in google:

will hunting spurstalk forum sherrod brown

That string brought up quite a few threads. Takes a bit to comb through, but if you are reasonably sure what you are looking for, you may get close enough to page through things.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Now that the most recent polling shows Biden down 7 points in Texas, it's time to abandon the state and stop wasting money there. If Trump's lead narrows to a point where Biden can win Texas, then he's dominating everywhere else and it doesn't matter.

The fact they're dumping millions into the #FlipTexasBlue circle jerk while Trump is mailbombing Republicans in North Carolina to make sure they vote is pure lunacy. Right now 80+% of Biden's campaigning should be done in these states (in order of priority):

Pennsylvania
    Wisconsin
    Arizona (more important than Florida since it also has a senate race)
    North Carolina (more important than Florida since it also has a senate race)
    Florida
    Michigan (lower on the list since Biden's lead is more solid)
    Georgia
    Nevada
    Minnesota (lower on the list since even Hillary couldn't this one up and Trump's approval here is way down)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that the most recent polling shows Biden down 7 points in Texas, it's time to abandon the state and stop wasting money there. If Trump's lead narrows to a point where Biden can win Texas, then he's dominating everywhere else and it doesn't matter.

The fact they're dumping millions into the #FlipTexasBlue circle jerk while Trump is mailbombing Republicans in North Carolina to make sure they vote is pure lunacy. Right now 80+% of Biden's campaigning should be done in these states (in order of priority):

Pennsylvania
    Wisconsin
    Arizona (more important than Florida since it also has a senate race)
    North Carolina (more important than Florida since it also has a senate race)
    Florida
    Michigan (lower on the list since Biden's lead is more solid)
    Georgia
    Nevada
    Minnesota
    Agreed with the exception that I'd give up Arizona as a pick up state in favor of getting Florida.

Kelly is most certainly going to win there. Biden is more flaky and honestly, he doesn't need to. Biden Winning Florida means Trump has indeed no path from any which way.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Agreed with the exception that I'd give up Arizona as a pick up state in favor of getting Florida.

Kelly is most certainly going to win there. Biden is more flaky and honestly, he doesn't need to. Biden Winning Florida means Trump has indeed no path from any which way.
    Keep in mind AZ was one of the few states in 2016 where Clinton (not Trump) outperformed polling data. It's just my hunch but I think the same applies now. There isn't the huge block of uneducated rural fervent Trump supporters or evangelicals in AZ that pollsters struggle to account for the way there is in the midwest (or Florida for that matter). The rural areas in AZ (other than Mohave County) actually lean more Democratic.

IMO Arizona is the next state to follow the Colorado/Virginia trend, but Biden winning it this year expedites the process the same way Obama winning in Virginia/Colorado in 08 expedited the process for those states. The Senate Dems are also going to need Sinema to be firmly in their corner, and she's not going to vote for something like a public option if she thinks she's still in a red state. Someone like Joe Manchin has more freedom to vote however he wants to because he's a fixture in WV at this point.

I know the polling doesn't say so but I think AZ or more winnable than Florida is. The governor is a s bag but it's already a state where 80% vote by mail so it's not as easy to suppress (while we both know DeathSantis is going to fight tooth and nail to stop suppress voters in Broward County). It's a much easier backup plan to Wisconsin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.270towin.com/2020-senate...enate-forecast

Senate looking dead effing even.

My best guess is 50-50 split, with VP casting a LOT of votes with 49D-51R a very close second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-...house-forecast

Dems keep the house. Pelosi stays on as Speaker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Begging: Politics edition

Will Hunting Get in here.

The GOP must have stopped all cash flow to her campaign. How loathesome can you get? Telling your supporters to starve themselves so you can keep licking Trump's balls? Jesus

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Begging: Politics edition

Will Hunting Get in here.

The GOP must have stopped all cash flow to her campaign. How loathesome can you get? Telling your supporters to starve themselves so you can keep licking Trump's balls? Jesus
    Saw this. She's done. I doubt Gardner's campaign is getting much GOP funding now.

I think Collins is ed now too with Maine farmers getting raped by Dejoy. There's a reason the GOP is fighting tooth and nail to suppress the vote in North Carolina, them keeping the senate depends on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and there will be NO progress, no solutions, anything positive, just constipated gridlock, maintaing the status quo for the oligarchy, if Repugs keep the Senate and continue to block EVERY bill from the Dem House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto was my dude.

I dont know what happens to these guys after they lose. He was a complete all around guy in 2018 and almost won Texas. You even had Republicans ting their pants because if he ran for president he'd win.

Your people lose a lot. Your "dude" was too politically re ed to ride the wave others created for him, even with that ass skateboard he had. It's amusing you think it's one thing he said that cost him his chance, because in reality he never had a chance nationally.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto was my dude.

smh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep in mind AZ was one of the few states in 2016 where Clinton (not Trump) outperformed polling data. It's just my hunch but I think the same applies now. There isn't the huge block of uneducated rural fervent Trump supporters or evangelicals in AZ that pollsters struggle to account for the way there is in the midwest (or Florida for that matter). The rural areas in AZ (other than Mohave County) actually lean more Democratic.

IMO Arizona is the next state to follow the Colorado/Virginia trend, but Biden winning it this year expedites the process the same way Obama winning in Virginia/Colorado in 08 expedited the process for those states. The Senate Dems are also going to need Sinema to be firmly in their corner, and she's not going to vote for something like a public option if she thinks she's still in a red state. Someone like Joe Manchin has more freedom to vote however he wants to because he's a fixture in WV at this point.

I know the polling doesn't say so but I think AZ or more winnable than Florida is. The governor is a s bag but it's already a state where 80% vote by mail so it's not as easy to suppress (while we both know DeathSantis is going to fight tooth and nail to stop suppress voters in Broward County). It's a much easier backup plan to Wisconsin.
    I think AZ's more akin to GA and TX (a pipe dream). But the Democrats are doing all they can to cram illegals there and get out the vote, so Lord knows.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine admitting Beto's your guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between admitting Beto was my guy or being the derp, yes, a thousand times I would choose Beto.

Lord yes and a thousand more times yes rather than being the wretched and most vile derp for one second.

Most pathetic creature in the forums.

A thousand lashes of the whip rather than being known as a creature lower than the village idiot.

Why Lord, why have you forsaken us?

Where is that old priest and the young priest? Why is the holy water boiling? Is the derp near?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between admitting Beto was my guy or being the derp, yes, a thousand times I would choose Beto.

Lord yes and a thousand more times yes rather than being the wretched and most vile derp for one second.

Most pathetic creature in the forums.

A thousand lashes of the whip rather than being known as a creature lower than the village idiot.

Why Lord, why have you forsaken us?

Where is that old priest and the young priest? Why is the holy water boiling? Is the derp near?
    Get a hold of yourself, blake. Just cos your woman s other dudes right in front of you, that's not on me.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 08-22-2020 at 05:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a hold of yourself, blake. Just cos your woman s other dudes right in front of you, that's not on me.
    Is there no end to derp’s endless blathering?

Derp, the thing that makes the town idiot feel smart.

Women come and then they go, trannies change their clothes too often in a day, but the derp, stands constant, reeking of desperation. Even trump is not as big an attention .

About this plague, it is mention in the good book - Ezekiel 23:20.

There is no getting rid of this curse. Should the earth quake, tear asunder, and bring him down whole, it would soon retch and spit him back upon us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine admitting Beto's your guy.
    Absolutely not an insult.

I was and remain a supporter of his. lol derp

Thread Information