Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ITS HAPPENING!! Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I DECLARE ALPEREN SENGUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either Poeltl is gone, or I hope Sengun’s worked on his quickness by a lot (if he’s the pick)
    Last edited by Dejounte; 07-19-2021 at 12:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This getting out means he’s going to the kings or some

this years Patrick Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t mind having Sengun. I think he needs to remain at C because of his great footwork and bbal IQ and facilitate from the post, but needs to be paired with a stretch big, Dieng, Samanic, Lauri (?). I don’t really want him slimming down but rather developing his strength in the post. His game is a natural 5, not a 4. But it wouldn’t hurt to develop a consistent 3 pt shot.
    Last edited by John B; 07-19-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this guy not Frank Kaminsky?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that they both play basketball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is apparently at the workout per Sengun’s IG story. Quick turnaround from the USAB game yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is apparently at the workout per Sengun’s IG story. Quick turnaround from the USAB game yesterday
    are they assuming the guy with the white hair is Pop? If so the scouting for Sengun must be pretty serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont believe Pop flew out from his USA duties for every single prospect reported to work out for the Spurs so far. Sengun is a real candidate, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, on the topic of Spurs “hiding who they’re interested in” per The Truth #6 , you cant stop guys like Sengun who blow the Spurs’ cover by posting on IG who theyre working out for. Unless they only tell the prospects theyre interested in to NOT post about it. Which in that case… Sengun is a smokescreen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they assuming the guy with the white hair is Pop? If so the scouting for Sengun must be pretty serious
    Yes just an assumption based on the photo. The guy in the background looks like Pop to me but who knows. If it’s Pop, I think that’s pretty significant

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, on the topic of Spurs “hiding who they’re interested in” per The Truth #6 , you cant stop guys like Sengun who blow the Spurs’ cover by posting on IG who theyre working out for. Unless they only tell the prospects theyre interested in to NOT post about it. Which in that case… Sengun is a smokescreen.
    Unless it’s a double trick. Hiding him in plain sight! Joking. I have no way to predict this stuff with the gamesmanship. Now, if we see a workout video of Sengun bricking 3s or showing awful form, then we could wonder if something is up just like Vassel last year.

Or not at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Alperen Sengun is at the Spurs practice facility now..
    ohpleasegod

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deanondraft says that both he and Mobley could be better than Jokic. I’ve been team Sengün since Dejounte’s poll started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s gotta be pop in the pic right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point in the draft, I don't know if you need to really hide your picks. For a Batum dropping late, yes, but Sengun has been tabbed as a potential Spurs interest for a while. It's more just a matter of whether the several picks before them go elsewhere or not. Now, I don't expect the FO to talk up Sengun, or talk him down. Just expect them to be quiet about where they go: like many here, I'm sure they have a tier of players of whom a few will be available at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another number-crunching blog: https://what-to-consume.com/

Read thru. He thinks Kai Jones is badly overrated. I agree. Kai Jones is a 2nd round pick, to me.

What's interesting is that he sees good upside for Greg Brown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either Poeltl is gone, or I hope Sengun’s worked on his quickness by a lot (if he’s the pick)
    Poeltl is not gone because they might select an 18 year old, non sure thing prospect. Sengun would face an uphill battle just to crack the rotation next season, let alone unseat a starter.

Dieng would be the likely casualty (Hollinger already indicated as much), which would place a premium on acquiring a floor spacing 4.5 to give them a stretch 5 option.

I wouldn’t mind having Sengun. I think he needs to remain at C because of his great footwork and bbal IQ and facilitate from the post, but needs to be paired with a stretch big, Dieng, Samanic, Lauri (?). I don’t really want him slimming down but rather developing his strength in the post. His game is a natural 5, not a 4. But it wouldn’t hurt to develop a consistent 3 pt shot.
    He needs to be paired with a four who provides floor spacing and rim protection (obviously not easy to find), but they'd have time. It's not like he'd be expected to play a prominent role next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun probably is the four.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I am old and decrepit, but, I don't see anything on Sengun's IG account about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I am old and decrepit, but, I don't see anything on Sengun's IG account about the Spurs.
    Instagram story, have to click on his profile picture that is shaped like those clocks the doctors make you draw at your appointments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's on his IG story thing. It's not in the photos. Yes, I looked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get Sengun, I see Eubanks as the more likely casualty. I think they would be silly to not pursue Dieng. But hey, silliness happens.

Thread Information