San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Glad freedom fighters are out and fighting for their rights

No to vax passports. No to fascism
    I thought Macron already relaxed some of the policies, but that probably energized people more.

French love to protest though, which is a good thing in my book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Macron already relaxed some of the policies, but that probably energized people more.

French love to protest though, which is a good thing in my book.

The french know how to protest. It starts with the beheading of the queen in La Liberte

Okce you take the head of your queen in a protest, it gets easier

fascisms go freedom fighters

Decapitate the mother ers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People already have immunization records. When did “vaccine passport” become the term?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'He’s regretful': Radio host who doubted vaccines hospitalized with COVID, family says

A conservative Tennessee-based talk radio host has changed his previously skeptical messaging on vaccines after being hospitalized with COVID-19, his family said.

Phil Valentine, who has posted on social media dissuading his audience from getting vaccinated if they aren't "in danger of dying" from COVID, has been hospitalized in the critical care unit and is receiving supplemental oxygen, but is not on a ventilator, according to his brother.

Valentine told listeners after being diagnosed — but before being hospitalized — that he chose not to get a COVID vaccine because he thought he probably wouldn't die from the disease.

His brother, Mark Valentine, said on WWTN-FM in Nashville this week that his brother has never been an "anti-vaxxer," but was "pro-information” and “pro-choice" regarding the vaccine.

“First of all, he’s regretful that he wasn’t a more vocal advocate of the vaccination,” Mark Valentine said. “For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, 'Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories.’"

In December, 2020, as vaccines were just beginning to roll out in the U.S., Phil Valentine wrote in a blog post that he probably had a very low chance of getting COVID.

Tennessee has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country, and new cases have been on the rise in July as the highly spreadable delta variant is now responsible for the majority of cases in the country.

Mark Valentine said he got vaccinated after his brother's sickness. A post on the station's Facebook page from the family says that Valentine plans to advocate for vaccinations once he recovers and returns to the airwaves.

"Please continue to pray for his recovery and PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!" his family said in the statement.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sm/8081830002/

---

Still undefeated Darwin puttin' in the work...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

A California man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines on social media has died after a month-long battle with the virus.
    Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.

"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying

his religious faith would protect him.

sharing memes saying he trusted the Bible over top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

Did he get his anti-vax position from his church?

Vaccines are a 'personal decision,' church founder says after congregant refuses shot, dies of COVID

https://abc7.com/stephen-harmon-covid-vaccine-covid-19-resistance/10907588/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-24-2021 at 07:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

A California man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines on social media has died after a month-long battle with the virus.
    Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.

"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.

Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying

his religious faith would protect him.

sharing memes saying he trusted the Bible over top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

Did he get his anti-vax position from his church?
    Vaccines are a 'personal decision,' church founder says after congregant refuses shot, dies of COVID

https://abc7.com/stephen-harmon-covid-vaccine-covid-19-resistance/10907588/
    Was he self-employed, living in mom’s basement, fake christian, exhibiting bot-like behavior, and strong supporter of 2nd amendment?

Asking for a beepboop.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already done with smokers.
    yep

And they lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Glad freedom fighters are out and fighting for their rights

No to vax passports. No to fascism
    m

Cool.

They will stay home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in 1947 six million people in NYC were vaccinated for smallpox in less than a month.

odd that we're so helpless to do anything of the sort now.

If this current virus was no threat to life and the only symptom was considerable disfigurement of the face we would have a higher vaccination rate imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pastor's sociopathic BULL that vaccine is a "personal decision" implies that each person is isolated island, responsible for nobody and nothing but oneself, total FREDUMB from obligations to society.

That's some perverted, sick from a so-called Christian pastor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this current virus was no threat to life and the only symptom was considerable disfigurement of the face we would have a higher vaccination rate imo.
    That's a good point, but smallpox is significantly lethal too, isn't it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another one ...

GOP lawmaker who refused to wear mask reportedly 'really, really sick' with COVID-19

a GOP lawmaker who has been very outspoken about precautions that need to be taken to prevent contracting the COVID-19 novel virus -- and refused to wear a mask during legislative sessions --

has admitted that he is "
    really, really" sick with COVID now.

State Rep. Chris Johansen,

"...has been an outspoken opponent of state-mandated coronavirus restrictions and has organized multiple protests.

In April 2020, he organized a
    protest in front of the Blaine House asking Democratic Gov. Janet Mills to reopen the state's economy,

as well as downplaying the damage that the spread of COVID-19 would have on communities across the country."

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-2653950694

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lara Trump says she's 'thrilled' when her child gets sick from not wearing a face mask

https://www.rawstory.com/lara-trump-face-masks

Lara and Eric, a matched pair of bag of hammers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good point, but smallpox is significantly lethal too, isn't it?
    Yep.
    But today we could keep people alive so they could suffer being outcasts.
    A real problem is people have no concept of what this virus can do to lungs.
    If they could wear a picture of their lungs and people cringe away from them they might get vaccinated.

Honestly, look how much money is spent on changing the face in any way possible. Things that happen inside, no big deal.
    "My lungs are getting eaten by my own body" you wont hear this cry of fear. Its inside. So its fine. Out of sight, out of mind.

And when we find out about the long term effects possibly on the brain. "oh no, my brain has been eaten up" you wont hear this. But do something to the face... It really is too bad this virus did not make people's nose turn inside out. People would line up in droves.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-25-2021 at 09:27 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People already have immunization records. When did “vaccine passport” become the term?
    Its an emergency approved trial

Perform a fulm approval and Im ok with be8ng mandatory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current crop of vaccines do not provide sterilizing immunity and, as the emergence of Delta has shown just a few months after the start of mass vaccination, the protection conferred may not be long lasting.

Along with SnakeBoy, I'm hoping we'll see live attentuated vaccines soon. The immune system gets exposed to all the surface proteins, not just the e, and the protection lasts much longer.

• Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, according to a new report from the country’s Health Ministry.
    • The two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delt...e-illness.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its an emergency approved trial

Perform a fulm approval and Im ok with be8ng mandatory
    You already got it, pincushion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George P Bush dithered, Texas veterans died

The Houston Chronicle and The Texas Tribune spent months investigating how Texas cared for veterans and their spouses at the height of the coronavirus pandemic at the nine state-run veterans homes in Amarillo, Big Spring, Bonham, El Paso, Floresville, Houston, McAllen, Temple and Tyler. After reviewing hundreds of pages of inspection reports and internal emails, and interviewing more than a dozen experts, resident advocates and families, the Chronicle and the Tribune found:

Texas’ state-run veterans homes had more than double the death rate among COVID-19- infected residents compared with other nursing homes in the state.

Seven of the homes had a fatality rate of 25% or more — far higher than the statewide average — 11% — among Texas nursing homes.

Approximately 23% of the state veterans homes nationwide are overseen by outside management companies, but in Texas all nine of them are, and they account for a quarter of the privately run homes in the United States.

Resident advocates say for-profit nursing homes tend to have lower staffing levels and perform worse than nonprofit and government-run facilities. Average staffing levels in Texas nursing homes are among the lowest nationwide. Five of Texas’ veterans homes fell beneath the state average.

On July 8, one day after the Tribune and the Chronicle shared their analysis with the agency, Land Commissioner George P. Bush decided to end the relationship with the two for-profit operators of the homes and asked his staff to conduct a nationwide search to find replacements.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...george-p-bush/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative Radio Host Skeptical of Vaccines Hospitalized With COVID: “He’s Regretful”

Phil Valentine, who hosts a show on Nashville’s WWTN-FM, was diagnosed with the coronavirus and is now “in very serious condition” as he battles pneumonia,

his family said, while making clear that the experience has changed his stance on vaccination.

Over the past few months, Valentine has encouraged his listeners to be skeptical of the vaccine and to think twice about getting the shot if they aren’t at high risk of dying from COVID-19.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...zed-covid.html

How many has this asshole and similar bags sickened and killed by their bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already got it, pincushion
    Terrible retort. You surrendered

Thread Information