Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What ing putz's...and what is it with these ing guys not wanting the 25 at large that should be theirs

this is a steaming pile of hot .....Jim Brown is a loser clown me personally I'd rather have the respect of ho's....this nikka here is on some other ..give me my 25 million the poor..we can discuss them later see the prolem is when you leave 25 at large on da table then you gotta go begging the gubbermint to help with your programs instead of spending your own cash like you should be doing....this guy for as old as he is..still doesn't get it...

More specifically, Whitlock asked Brown about his thoughts on Kobe Bryant struggling the way he his while earning $25 million, whether there is something wrong with an all-time great earning so much money while playing so poorly, and whether Brown would have left $25 million sitting on the table if he knew it was time to go.

“I've left $25 million on the table. I'm sitting here now because I left the $25 million on the table. My reputation, my respect, my work; if I was after money, I would not be doing any of it. And if I was not, entrenched in poor neighborhoods around this country, I would not be a happy trooper.

“But I feel good because I get the respect of the poor people and the disenfranchised, and I can go into those neighborhoods and ask for permission to bring a program in to help other people. And I've never been attacked or ostracized in doing so. So that respect that I get from the poor people and the disenfranchised, $25 million can't touch that, brother.
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 12-30-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you got zero to your name, which is exactly your case, kool. Of course you will take each and every penny on the table.

Athletes who have played professionally for a long period of time stop caring about the money.

That's why people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs used to give most of their money back to charity.

Once you make a set amount of money. There are no more goals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you got zero to your name, which is exactly your case, kool. Of course you will take each and every penny on the table.

Athletes who have played professionally for a long period of time stop caring about the money.

That's why people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs used to give most of their money back to charity.

^ what a gem of a response

Two things...

First you fail out of the gate...Kobe is with 680 million right now but after the season he will be worth just over 700 million....so obviously you don't know what the you're talking about....Kobe took the money..it's how the rich like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet get richer..... they take the money dumbass.....

Secondly....you're right about charity... because only a dumbass like Tammy would be giving it away to all sorts of people at the rate that he is....the only people that don't care about money are losers and cucks...and straight up betas

That's why real nikkas and Alphas like Mayweather, MJ, and Kobe will always go for theirs first...they gonna always get the big piece of chicken and eat first

Your opinion fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well said.

People who are ignorant to accompliahing goals, don't understand how it feels to have everything. They idolize after the things they wish they had and then sit back and watch others chase and achieve them. Self pity makes a of an idol.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Brown was like the first Legend to beat women. But, he was black so they let it go. She was just some nobody...like the girl Neal raped. A nothing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well said.

People who are ignorant to accompliahing goals, don't understand how it feels to have everything. They idolize after the things they wish they had and then sit back and watch others chase and achieve them. Self pity makes a of an idol.

No you're the gotdam fool monkey boy....

Tammy is a fool for giving away 1 million to the illegal alien....another 1 million to a bad cosmetics line and then 25 large to Mr. hustle

And Jim Brown is just trying to stay relevant and feed himself...he still wants the same thing that Kobe has..which is for people to admire him...Jim Brown just realizes he can only get it from poor people who are in fact poor and ignorant and uneducated by and large....he knows he can't get it from anywhere else and thats why his old almost toothless ass is hating on Kobe and Lebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tammy is a fool for giving away 1 million to the illegal alien....another 1 million to a bad cosmetics line and then 25 large to Mr. hustle

And Jim Brown is just trying to stay relevant and feed himself...he still wants the same thing that Kobe has..which is for people to admire him...Jim Brown just realizes he can only get it from poor people who are in fact poor and ignorant and uneducated by and large....he knows he can't get it from anywhere else and thats why his old almost toothless ass is hating on Kobe and Lebron
    Not James though. He kowtows to Brown before every home game that Brown attends. Stands in front of him, clasps his hands together and curtsies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Brown was like the first Legend to beat women. But, he was black so they let it go. She was just some nobody...like the girl Neal raped. A nothing.
    You're cursed if you have a last name of Brown tbh...they all abuse women to the nth degrees...tbh

Jim Brown
    James Brown
    Chris Brown
    Bobby Brown
    Etc

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not James though. He kowtows to Brown before every home game that Brown attends. Stands in front of him, clasps his hands together and curtsies.
    Didn't know that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here it is:::

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Disgusting...and it further proves my OP....he just want people to kiss his old ass...loser

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Jim Brown went out on top. He would never play just for the money like Kobe. He has too much respect for himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jim Brown went out on top. He would never play just for the money like Kobe. He has too much respect for himself.

He's a moron plain and simple.....he's looking for attention and validation in his final days..nothing but a glorified race pimp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not enough respect to resist beating women.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Although he has done some fine inner city work ... Jim Brown is far from the standard off the field that any other athlete should be judged by. I give he and Barry lots of respect ....leaving on top but that is not how it usually is for the best of the best they age and fade ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-30-2015 at 06:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ what a gem of a response

Two things...

First you fail out of the gate...Kobe is with 680 million right now but after the season he will be worth just over 700 million....so obviously you don't know what the you're talking about....Kobe took the money..it's how the rich like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet get richer..... they take the

Your opinion fail

Wrong again asshole. Kobe is worth half. Nessa owns half of his. She's the pimp and Kobe is her bottom . Lol no wonder he's taking everything he can he's trying to recoup half his money but he'll never catch up. Nessa's a cold !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong again asshole. Kobe is worth half. Nessa owns half of his. She's the pimp and Kobe is her bottom . Lol no wonder he's taking everything he can he's trying to recoup half his money but he'll never catch up. Nessa's a cold !
    They're still married, you mutton-head. If & when they get divorced you'll have a case. Until then you're SOL, sweetheart.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    "Alledgedly"

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a moron plain and simple.....he's looking for attention and validation in his final days..nothing but a glorified race pimp
    Go easy on Kobe, u Fcking hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're still married, you mutton-head. If & when they get divorced you'll have a case. Until then you're SOL, sweetheart.
    That's not a family cul. That's an enterprise and nessa is ceo. Kobe's the "talent".
    Last edited by RGMCSE; 12-30-2015 at 02:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale measures greatness by watching "Celebrity Housewives: NBA Edition"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not a family cul. That's an enterprise and nessa is ceo. Kobe's the "talent".
    As any married couple of such means (or any means) would be. It's take two for a marriage to prosper, emotionally & financially. The outside world is always trying to come at you whether you're the "Robinsons" OR the "Bryants." The Duncans are a living testament to my claim. They weren't back-to-back and before the clock struck 12 they were out a marriage, an NBA le, the control of their children, and over $25 million.

I just dropped the microph...the mouse

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just how dumb are you little man? Jim Brown gets a ton of respect by everyone who knows football, stupid, you never saw the guy play, so shut the up.

No player in NFL history was that far superior to the comnpe ion like Jim Brown was, and at 6=2 230 4.5 speed he could have played today.

You're an idiot~~~

NFL Top 50: Jim Brown is best player in league history, edges Giants' Lawrence Taylor in Daily News' rankings (Nos. 1-10)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just how dumb are you little man? Jim Brown gets a ton of respect by everyone who knows football, stupid, you never saw the guy play, so shut the up.

No player in NFL history was that far superior to the comnpe ion like Jim Brown was, and at 6=2 230 4.5 speed he could have played today.

You're an idiot~~~

^ ohh look yall the black loving pedophile is in the house

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ ohh look yall the black lover is in the house
    Oh look yall the deranged cherry boy trying to talk about more things he knows nothing about.

Thread Information