Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Should have

They didn't
    LeGoaltend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers shouldn't have had that possession, as the out bounds call should have gone Cavs way.

So no excuse

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Toronto Lafftors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kang going back to the Finals with another skeleton crew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers definitely more of a playoff caliber team than the Craptors

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pacers definitely more of a playoff caliber team than the Craptors
    What's funny is if Toroffto was playing the Pacers, they'd likely be up 2-0.

They can still win this series but I bet the under.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors have always been a joke. Nothing new.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    None of the expansion teams since the late 80's have ever been worth a damn except Miami and Orlando for about 5 isolated years. None of the rest or their offspring (Pelicans and Hornets) have even made a conference finals. The Wolves have been above average, average or garbage every year but one for 30 years.

Heck, even the Mavs just lucked into a le, no one took them serious for almost a decade. The Cavs were a joke before LeBron, then the Clippers/Braves (LOL).

So basically, NBA history is dominated by two teams and to a lesser extent 4 other ones (Bulls, Spurs, Pistons, Sixers). And the Bulls did nothing outside the 90's, they just dominated the NBA when it was most popular with the most popular player of all time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why you have all the manufactured drama TMZ style,to hide the fact its a league with most of the talent concentrated in a handful of teams.
    Parity is way outta wack,if it wasn't for corporate sponsored welfare the leagu would easily lose 1/3 or more of it's teams to bankruptcy and it should tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why you have all the manufactured drama TMZ style,to hide the fact its a league with most of the talent concentrated in a handful of teams.
    Parity is way outta wack,if it wasn't for corporate sponsored welfare the leagu would easily lose 1/3 or more of it's teams to bankruptcy and it should tbh
    The NBA is more popular than it has ever been ratings are higher than they have been since Jordan retired, they run social media among sports leagues, and it's by far the most popular sport with young people..at this rate, it'll probably catch the NFL in 10 years IMO..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sounds like our current political and economical environment.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The NBA is more popular than it has ever been ratings are higher than they have been since Jordan retired, they run social media among sports leagues, and it's by far the most popular sport with young people..at this rate, it'll probably catch the NFL in 10 years IMO..
    Yes, but that has nothing to do with what he said.. you know he's right tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought about that the other day with the manufactured drama the media has come up with Draymond vs Barkley. In the first round they actually tried to start a beef between Draymond and Webber when Chris Haynes told him during a post game press conference that Webber said during the game that Draymond would be a starter on other teams. I was surprise Draymond played it off and didn't erupt with insults towards Webber. In both cases the media tried to manufacture drama off the court because there's nothing to talk about on the court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons sorry to break your party but do you actually watch the games.

love matches up well with the toronto bigs (valanciunas is slow and isucka is a poor man defender), while turner and young are both fast and good post defenders.
    also indiana is a good defensive squad.

matchups tbh.

Thread Information