Page 256 of 303 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red alert

If this is somewhat close I expect mummy Joe to issue full lockdown orders by March and protests breaking out on the streets.

Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Joe needs to follow Germany and ban travellers from UK, brazil, and S Africa ASAP

He also might need to issue quarantine for all foreign non citizen visitors ASAP

If he does not the deaths in Feb, March will be 100% on Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One more note. Joe said usa curre tly has non existent vaccine deployment.

If this is true the. He needs to act as if there is no vaccine for the short term and needs to shut down NOW

If he does not. All deaths coming are on him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

If this is true the. He needs to act as if there is no vaccine for the short term and needs to shut down NOW

Nah, you were good with Trump doing nothing.

You’re just consumed with anxiety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol blaming a firefighter for fire damage after the arsonist left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong baseline. The new variant has not done the damage yet and has not even started the fire yet.

Its time to avoid next variants damage. There is only 1 guy that can do this. Joe Mummy Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong baseline. The new variant has not done the damage yet and has not even started the fire yet.

Its time to avoid next variants damage. There is only 1 guy that can do this. Joe Mummy Biden
    damn all 4k+ people who died yesterday only had the new variant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn all 4k+ people who died yesterday only had the new variant?
    No we will see the damage in March. But its time to act now.

1. We dont have a vaccine deployment plan
    2. The vaccine seems like it will work way less effectively vs new variant

Given those 2 facts. Biden needs to act now and do a plan B. What is his plan B?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except there are vaccines now so countries like South Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Australia that took the pandemic seriously and didn't get huge early deaths may escape this relatively unscathed. Guess it did make sense after all to not surrender at the beginning of the fight like Trump did.
    Yeah we could have restricted travel (foreign & interstate) like those countries but Trump ed up and listened to the experts.

Looks like both you and snake will be wrong sadly.

I admit I may be wrong but I believe enough of the 65+ age group will be vaccinated soon enough to keep the Biden Covid-19 body count below Trumps. The vaccines are still completely or largely effective against the variety of variants we are seeing.

I'm just talking about Covid-19. The rate of mutation is increasing so it looks like the virus will escape vaccine immunity late this year or maybe next year. That will be Covid-21 or Covid-22 tho. Maybe by then our experts will figure out what China already knows, you can't restrict the spread of a virus like this without restricting travel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we could have restricted travel (foreign & interstate) like those countries but Trump ed up and listened to the experts.
    Oh yeah the experts told him to slow roll testing and not do contact tracing and tell his death cult that masks were for s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    travel restrictions if anything bought us time. which we squandered away by not doing between then and when cases started to ramp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    travel restrictions if anything bought us time. which we squandered away by not doing between then and when cases started to ramp
    Except there was only one travel restriction so it didn't really buy us much since we got raped from the Italian strain coming into New York.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah the experts told him to slow roll testing and not do contact tracing and tell his death cult that masks were for s.
    Stop flailing about. Yes Trump sucked on understanding the virus but that was after he listened to the experts about testing and contact tracing. They fell flat on their faces executing their expert plan when it mattered the most. Dr. Messonnier of the CDC said publicly "We're really sorry about that".

Those same experts are now Sleepy's experts and they are telling Sleepy that restricting travel isn't necessary. Are you really still buying the bull that we can just contact trace our way out of 100's of thousands of cases per day?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to argue Trump would've ins uted sensible restrictions if only someone told him to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop flailing about. Yes Trump sucked on understanding the virus but that was after he listened to the experts about testing and contact tracing. They fell flat on their faces executing their expert plan when it mattered the most. Dr. Messonnier of the CDC said publicly "We're really sorry about that".

Those same experts are now Sleepy's experts and they are telling Sleepy that restricting travel isn't necessary. Are you really still buying the bull that we can just contact trace our way out of 100's of thousands of cases per day?
    Obviously we can't contract trace out of hundreds of thousands of cases. Trump was trying to shut it down in Washington State when it was tens of cases.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously we can't contract trace out of hundreds of thousands of cases. Trump was trying to shut it down in Washington State when it was tens of cases.
    It was only tens of cases because that's all the tests the cdc could produce at the time

Tens of cases on the west coast but I had it here in Texas and so did you probably.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol that’s why he didn’t want a smooth transition.

He didn’t do anything about covid......from beginning to end. They would have been ting on him for weeks while he was still there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden just predicted he will kill 100,000 americans by next month

Called it he is going for that Trump record bodycount

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden just predicted he will kill 100,000 americans by next month

Called it he is going for that Trump record bodycount
    we've got about 10 million active cases nationwide right now per worldometer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was only tens of cases because that's all the tests the cdc could produce at the time

Tens of cases on the west coast but I had it here in Texas and so did you probably.
    IDK, I was only sick for 4 days. Whatever I had kicked the out of me those 4 days though. I thought your wife was working with COVID patients from one of the cruises or something though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we've got about 10 million active cases nationwide right now per worldometer
    And their lives are on Joes hands. God help him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol Trump gonna have 600,000 murders soon.

It’s ok hater. We know you’re shook lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, I was only sick for 4 days. Whatever I had kicked the out of me those 4 days though. I thought your wife was working with COVID patients from one of the cruises or something though?
    She had a sick patient who had just come back from her cruise on the Diamond Princess, which was in quarantine in Japan at the time. That person deboarded as the group that got quarantined boarded. She contacted CDC and they said don't worry it can't be covid plus we still don't know how to make test kits.

If I remember right you had bad gastro symptoms followed by respiratory symptoms whereas I just got the gastro symptoms. That was pretty typical for the original Asian type that was bubbling through Texas and the west coast before fleeing New Yorkers spread the more contagious D614G mutation all over the country. You should have gone to STBTC and gotten antibody tested through the convalescent plasma study like I did. Then you'd know for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And their lives are on Joes hands. God help him
    Fauci hinted at the virus escaping the vaccine at today's press conference but it was such a love fest the reporters were only interested in talking bad and giggling about Trump.

Sleepy has a surprise coming

Thread Information