Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater floundering

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - An Alabama doctor shared the devastating experience of having to treat people hospitalized for severe illness caused by COVID-19 as they begged to be vaccinated "too late."

Many of the patients Dr. Brytney Cobia wrote about in a July 18 post on Facebook are people who reportedly refused to be inoculated due to misinformation they believed about the vaccines.

At the late stage of the dying COVID-19 patients’ care, Cobia, who works at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, said she is forced to explain to them that they’re past the point when a vaccine could save them.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late," wrote Cobia on Facebook.

‘It’s too late’: Doctor says her COVID-19 patients beg for vaccines before death

"With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

"As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths."

Birmingham is 70% black.

Last edited by TSA; 07-22-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, TSAnon really hates minorities.

And thinks that people in a Birmingham hospital have to be from the city of Birmingham.

It's the law!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

"As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths."

Birmingham is 70% black.

NGL this is a surprisingly racist response. I thought we were better than that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven fully vaccinated people died from covid in El Paso over the past two weeks.
    Napkin math says that's a 0.000007% death rate for fully vaccinated people in El Paso in the last two weeks then.

Vaccine works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths. The share of vaccinations received by Hispanic people is similar to or higher than their share of deaths in most reporting states, although in some states it continues to be lower."

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

A little cold water for your weiner.
    nope, if they didn't get vaxxed at this point good riddance. Plus if they're minority they may get more handouts, which means you lose, i win. win win for me. Nice try tho

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NGL this is a surprisingly racist response. I thought we were better than that
    You know I'm not racist fam. It was just a heads up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven fully vaccinated people died from covid in El Paso over the past two weeks.
    Their J&J lot was probably tainted with chorizo or something. I dgaf about el paso I just want deep south maga blood

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    nope, if they didn't get vaxxed at this point good riddance. Plus if they're minority they may get more handouts, which means you lose, i win. win win for me. Nice try tho
    NGL this is a surprisingly racist response.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Their J&J lot was probably tainted with chorizo or something.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn, TSA a racist too ehh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Napkin math says that's a 0.000007% death rate for fully vaccinated people in El Paso in the last two weeks then.

Vaccine works.

You better check that napkin again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black and browns have been, are forever disadvantaged, even screwed by The System / The Man so distrustfully try to minimize their interactions with officialdom, medicaldom.

White Male Supremacy SYSTEMATICALLY sickens, kills non-whites, with white individuals escaping all accountability.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-22-2021 at 02:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so ingrained in the ideology that you believe MSM, bigPharma, and bigGov when all three have been proven liars to the Nth degree for decades now if not since our inception.

Daddy bigGov shoot me up with your poison!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so ingrained in the ideology that you believe MSM, bigPharma, and bigGov when all three have been proven liars to the Nth degree for decades now if not since our inception.

Lolsmh antivaxxers

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We're all going to be wearing masks again soon
    Why?

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...385v1.full.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these idiots screaming racism... Yall are all literally Spiderman in that meme. I can't count how many times every one of yall have spouted some racist, phobic, et al bull here on ST but here yall are trying to act virtuous.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I’m not antivax but the misleading stats thrown out by the Gov and media need to stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not antivax but the misleading stats thrown out by the Gov and media need to stop.
    A lot of us aren't anti-vax. I'm anti-this-bull -ChinaVirus-vax though and all those involved with it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trashman hospitalized with severe covid ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lines being redrawn, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think its racist to point that out tbh...

its true that black/hispanic communities tend to be more socially conservative than they get credit for (religious, anti-LGBT compared to white liberals). some vaccine hesitancy wouldnt shock me either. somali immigrants in minnesota were refusing measles vaccines and saw an outbreak there

before COVID's politicization, i never saw anti-vaxxers as having a particular political bend, seemed to be on the fringes of both parties. while the politicization of COVID has now re-drawn those lines, vaccine hesitant people otherwise on the left are still going to be vaccine hesitant

Thread Information