6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Back in the '60's we used to come in on Wednesday morning after "Combat" was on the night before on ABC and draw pictures of swastika's and tanks fighting it out. & Hitler was considered a cool name. Nobody even gave a and that wasn't even 20 years after the fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in the Ukraine. Yeah, imagine 3-4 million of your countrymen slaughtered by a specific regime and being offended to see their symbols on your home soil. THE ING NERVE.

This isn't Murican 1st World Privilege from some pseudo-angered Blue piller ranting on social media because 1st world privilege. This is someone from a country that has actual reason to be pissed and has actual perspective.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That swastika is a cool looking symbols. I've seen it on several Indian tee pee's & assorted wampum thru the years of cinema watching.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in the Ukraine. Yeah, imagine 3-4 million of your countrymen slaughtered by a specific regime and being offended to see their symbols on your home soil. THE ING NERVE.

This isn't Murican 1st World Privilege from some pseudo-angered Blue piller ranting on social media because 1st world privilege. This is someone from a country that has actual reason to be pissed and has actual perspective.
    The Russian Commies are the ones who slaughtered them and subjected them to decades of tyranny, ass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you know a buck eye is a tree?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you know a buck eye is a tree?
    clammy!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the '60's we used to come in on Wednesday morning after "Combat" was on the night before on ABC and draw pictures of swastika's and tanks fighting it out. & Hitler was considered a cool name. Nobody even gave a and that wasn't even 20 years after the fact.
    I can see that. It took time to fully develop the globalist revisionism. If they told the truth at first, they would've been called out by too many of the people who were there.

Thread Information